Money:
$30,345
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
January 14

Okuri Ookami

'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow, Male

And a step closer to the dislike button @Tony said I'd never get I am! Oct 5, 2018

1. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      We need a rant tag/prefix in threads
      1. Astaroth and CDLevit like this.
    2. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      Thinking.... thought! As long as a demon's at your side, for good or bad, you have nothing else to fear.
      1. Chrono Vlad likes this.
      2. Chrono Vlad
        Chrono Vlad
        And remember to always praise and bow down to the true God......

SATAN!
        May 27, 2017
      3. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        You mean Tony (not the true god part)
        May 27, 2017
    3. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      Hmm.... I kinda want a chat room feature so I can lurk in the shadows starting flame wars every now and again... plus giving Mods more work!
      1. pocketbear and Mortifer like this.
      2. wallshade88
        wallshade88
        +1 for the idea
        May 27, 2017
      3. Mortifer
        May 27, 2017
    4. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      Yuan dan, ji dan, dan tian... what exactly is the difference?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        Egg sky?
        May 21, 2017
      3. Eternal Liar
        Eternal Liar
        May 21, 2017
      4. Nefasdetestasti
        May 21, 2017
    5. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      I get an odd satisfaction when I see updates of different novels done by the same author stacked up on one another on my reading list.
    6. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      When some one asks about polygamy: ME: Am I living it or reading it. First Maybe 2nd Do I even have a choice? The majority of MCs are whores
      1. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Wish fulfillment by the author, or to Target young guys?
        Apr 20, 2017
        Okuri Ookami likes this.
    7. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      There has been an influx of Yandere related CN's lately, I wonder why?
      1. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Why?
        Mar 26, 2017
      2. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        Idk? I'm wondering the same thing lol I think I've seen 5 new Yandere CNs in the last 2 months alone.
        Mar 27, 2017
      3. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Ooh. I see.
        Mar 28, 2017
    8. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      lol the latest chapter announcement of LDK is the first time I've seen a TL ask for people to stop sponsoring more chapters lmao
      1. Ria_AlDub16 likes this.
    9. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      But D.E.M plot holes tho!
      1. DCLXVII likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        Btw, welcome back.
        Feb 11, 2017
        Okuri Ookami likes this.
      4. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        Ah Thanks lol
        Feb 11, 2017
        Nefasdetestasti likes this.
      5. Nefasdetestasti
        Feb 11, 2017
    10. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      Wow I'm hundreds of chapters behind a bunch of novels. *Lurker mode activated
      1. BunnyPillow
        BunnyPillow
        GO READ EMM!! SHOW THOSE NOVELS THAT GREAT READING POWERRRR!!!
        Jan 31, 2017
        CDLevit and Okuri Ookami like this.
      2. Ophious
        Ophious
        Or.. you know... don't read for a little while longer and then when it's time binge through it all at once
        Jan 31, 2017
      3. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        I'm probably literally 2k to 3k behind all the novels on my reading list put together. Even ISSTH WoC and other great novels I'm behind by 350+ and 100+ respectively, If I wait any longer to catch up I will be overwhelmed lol
        Jan 31, 2017
    11. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      I thought I was like 70 or so chapters behind ZTJ but I just learned I'm 3 away from 100. Maybe I should catch up? I'm still on 800 in ISSTH
    12. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      NU should partner with the big translation sites and make a joint app or something for PC and mobile.
      1. Raizhee likes this.
    13. CDLevit
      CDLevit
      Happy birthday!
      1. Okuri Ookami likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Carm
        Carm
        Happy Birthday~!
        \o/
        Jan 13, 2017
        Okuri Ookami likes this.
      4. HavekZero
        Jan 13, 2017
        Okuri Ookami likes this.
      5. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        Thanks!
        Jan 14, 2017
        HavekZero and Carm like this.
    14. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      2 weeks of being a lurker... not fun at all. I'm BACK, at least for the time being lol
    15. Miyuu
      Miyuu
      ✨☆*゚ ゜゚*☆~ Ĥαρρy ЙёЩ ЧёαЯ!!! ~☆*゚ ゜゚*☆✨
    16. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      I'll be joining the lurking community for an extended period of time. Take care everyone
      2. Prometheus
        Prometheus
        Take care.
        Dec 30, 2016
        Okuri Ookami likes this.
      3. DarknessWolf
        DarknessWolf
        ...take care I guess~
        Dec 30, 2016
        Okuri Ookami likes this.
      4. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Happy New Year!
        Dec 31, 2016
        Okuri Ookami likes this.
    17. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      Just tried to get into playing Dota 2 thinking why not? I got nothing better to do. I just played a 65 min tutorial battle! WTF?
      2. Sakuratea
        Sakuratea
        @forgotten LOL. Yeah, I heard that too. I still follow some dota channel on youtube and watch the videos when i have some free time.
        Dec 30, 2016
      3. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        I can't even find a match after 5 min of waiting... for my first real pc game experience that's related to moba/mmo/rpg in years its not leaving a large impression.

I decided to only play a few min of the other 3 characters as it's only trying to get you familiarized and once I did I just went to the next.
        Dec 30, 2016
      4. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        LoL is much better.
        Dec 30, 2016
    18. J-Mitch
      J-Mitch
      You have a lot of money, my friend. How come I don't see you around much though?

Well, Just checking in~
      2. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        Recently haven't been on much but most of my money comes from posting pickups or commenting every on random threads and making a thread every once in a blue moon.

Thanks for checking in but I'm fine, just not sociable these days.
        Dec 30, 2016
      3. J-Mitch
        J-Mitch
        lol. I see. Same here, so, I guess that's compounded between the both of us.

Glad to know you're alright.
        Dec 30, 2016
    19. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      RFtIW is basically cultivators on campus without the sex thing hanging on hi neck... I can't really get into it.
      2. Tenor
        Tenor
        What the fuck is RFtIW?
        Dec 28, 2016
      3. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        Return from the immortal world
        Dec 28, 2016
      4. ZhaWarudo
        ZhaWarudo
        I can imagine the generic cheap plot from the title, that's why I won't even read the synopsis, then again I won't pick up any new novels here and will only finish the decent ones, drop the meh ones
        Dec 28, 2016
    20. Okuri Ookami
      Okuri Ookami
      Why in many novels do so many authors force their own opinions on you the reader, applaud themselves and force feed logic that make no sense
      1. Okuri Ookami
        Okuri Ookami
        Such lines as

"its undisputable"
        "no one could argue otherwise"
        "It was such a genius plan"
        "He was of course correct"
        "The plan had absolutely no flaw"

So irritating...
        Dec 28, 2016
      2. Tenor
        Tenor
        Because they're fucking retards.
        Dec 28, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14

Signature

Feel free to checkout my MTL Abyss Domination, if you enjoy or don't enjoy the novel please rate and share your opinion at http://www.novelupdates.com/series/abyss-domination/

Wolf - Okami
    Ōkami no mayuge — The Wolf’s Eyebrow
    Okuri ōkami — The Guardian Wolf
    Senbiki ōkami — A Thousand Wolves
    Amarok / Amaroq (origins of the word amuck)
    Fenrisulfr / Fenrir (Monster of the river Van, Famed wolf, son of Loki killer of Odin)
    Hati & Sköll (Sons of Fenrir swollowers of the Moon & Sun)
    Garmr (Blood coated wolf Odin meets on the road to Hel (sister of Fenrir and ruler of half of Hel)
    Geri & Freki (Odin's loyal hounds)
    Ulfhednar (Wolf Skinned warriors (alternative to the term of Berserk (bear skinned warriors))
    Warg (A particular type of large evil wolf mount)
    Lobo was an American wolf who lived in the Currumpaw valley[1] in New Mexico. During the 1890s, Lobo and his pack, having been deprived of their natural prey by settlers, turned to the settlers' livestock. The ranchers[2] tried to kill Lobo and his pack by poisoning carcasses, but the wolves removed the poisoned pieces and threw them aside. They tried to kill the wolves with traps and by hunting parties but these efforts also failed. Ernest Thompson Seton was tempted by the challenge and the $1000 bounty for Lobo's head, the leader of the pack. Seton tried poisoning five baits, carefully covering traces of human scent, and setting them out in Lobo's territory. The following day all the baits were gone, and Seton assumed Lobo would be dead. Later, however, he found the five baits all in a pile covered by dirt and stones to show his disgust at Seton, for which Lobo was responsible.[3][4][5]

Seton bought new, specialized traps and carefully concealed them in Lobo's territory, but he later found Lobo's tracks leading from trap to trap, exposing each. When an effort, that was initially supposed to take two weeks, stretched into 4 months of failed attempts to capture Lobo, Seton became tired and frustrated. While camping out above the creek where snow geese and cranes were wintering, he found Lobo's track strangely following a set of smaller tracks. Quickly he realized Lobo's weakness: his mate, a white wolf nicknamed Blanca. Seton then set out several traps in a narrow passage thinking Blanca would fall for Seton's planted baits that Lobo had thus far managed to avoid. Finally Seton succeeded; Blanca, while trying to investigate Seton's planted cattle head, became trapped. When Seton found her, she was whining with Lobo by her side. Lobo ran to a safe distance and watched as Seton and his men kill Blanca by shooting her and tying her to their horses. Seton heard the howls of Lobo for two days afterward. Lobo's calls were described by Seton as having "an unmistakable note of sorrow in it... It was no longer the loud, defiant howl, but a long, plaintive wail." Although Seton felt remorse for the grieving wolf, he continued his plan to capture Lobo.[5]

Despite the danger, Lobo followed Blanca's scent to Seton's ranch house where they had taken the body. Seton then set more traps, using Blanca's body to scent them. During this whole story, Lobo hasn't revealed himself to Seton. On January 31, 1894, Lobo was caught, with each of his four legs clutched in a trap. On Seton's approach, Lobo stood despite his injuries, and howled. Touched by Lobo's bravery and loyalty to his mate, Seton could not kill him. He and his men roped Lobo, muzzled him and secured him to a horse, taking him back to the ranch. Lobo refused to eat or even look at his captors. They secured him with a chain and he just gazed across his fallen kingdom. Lobo died that night, 4 hours later, due to a broken heart.[6]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_the_King_of_Currumpaw
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

True Neutral Human Monk/Sorcerer (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 11

Alignment:
    True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
    Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Secondary Class:
    Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Race: