Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Asf
    Asf
    People are used to xianxia speed these days..
    Yknow, where they have hundreds or thousands of chapter already by half a year..
    Feb 26, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    I just hope xianxia translator don't burned up after 300 or so chapters while the donation queue piled up.... imagine the flame it will cause....
    Feb 26, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  3. xp32
    xp32
    That's less abnormal, there's even someone who drop ISSTH because he can't keep up with Deathblade's release pace... what the heck kind of reason is that lol ?!
    Feb 26, 2017
  4. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    True, they came here because of xianxia. And then they see other releases are slower than xianxia and they kick up a fuss. Spoilt little brats.

Anyway @Yukkuri Oniisan , there's already a big case concerning a xianxia translator taking up a lot of donations, getting pile after pile of sponsored chapters and then stopped translating citing 'health reasons'. Then why'd you take all the money? Return it then.
    Feb 26, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  5. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    By taking the money and stopping translating, I mean, she took the money, piling up lots of sponsored chapters and without bye or leave, stopped translating. Disappeared off the face of the Earth. When people complained that there were a lot of untranslated by already paid for chapters, her replies became abusive.
    Feb 26, 2017
  6. Jibs
    Jibs
    well she did steal the money people have the right to complain~
    Feb 26, 2017
  7. xp32
    xp32
    @Ai chan well... those were donations after all at the courtesy of "motivations" so the donator couldn't legally blame it though they sure would complain after all
    Feb 26, 2017
  8. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    No, it's not a donation, it's a commission. She clearly stated if you donate this much, you get a chapter. That's not a donation. When you pay for a service, that's a commission, not a donation.

A donation is when Slimy gives Mary $5 and said, "I like your work. Take this and buy yourself a coffee." This is a donation, because Slimy didn't expect to get anything back with that $5.
    Feb 26, 2017
    AliceShiki, Asf and Risus like this.
  9. Jibs
    Jibs
    what ai-chan said donations are money you gave to the author while sponsored chapters are things you bought~
    Feb 26, 2017
    AliceShiki and Ai chan like this.
  10. xp32
    xp32
    eww if it's commission then the money should be back if they couldn't fulfill it. Sorry, I tot dat was simply donations. Even I would rage if my commissioned hentai *opps... *cough 'works' didn't get any result
    Feb 26, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.