Comments on Profile Post by blee8

1. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    Thanks! I'm the same way and usually make them to help. I figured i can't be the only one and am happy to share them. I use a software called "Inspiration" that I got back in middle school to help organize information.
    Mar 2, 2017
  2. blee8
    blee8
    i appreciate the time and effort you put into it. do you post them online somewhere like in a blog?
    Mar 2, 2017
    sithkazar likes this.
  3. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    I haven't, but that would be a good idea. I usually post them to each novel's LCD page on here (haven't done that yet for PGC).
    Mar 2, 2017
    AMissingLinguist and blee8 like this.
  4. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    I just added links to all of them in my signature. Hope that helps :)
    Mar 2, 2017
  5. blee8
    blee8
    maybe you can post the links in your signature? you can put them in nested spoiler tags. that way people can also check out the other novels and may even be encouraged to read.
    Mar 2, 2017
    Fuyuneko and sithkazar like this.
  6. blee8
    blee8
    lol!
    Mar 2, 2017
    sithkazar likes this.
  7. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    Great minds think alike! :P
    Mar 2, 2017
    blee8 likes this.
  8. blee8
    blee8
    all the novels in the list are in my reading list as well. i'm current in all exc weiyang. pls allow me to be shameless and ask one for mei gongqing and stunning edge. i see they're both in your top rec list. no rush, any time you're free and inspired to make it. thanks again!
    Mar 2, 2017
    sithkazar likes this.
  9. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    It seems we have similar tastes :) I haven't made one for those yet, but I might in the future. At the moment I'm trying to fill in PGC's chart with more info.

I also am also focused on The Amber Sword Wikia, so that's taking a lot of my free time... but I will add them to my to do list. :P
    Mar 2, 2017
    blee8 likes this.
  10. blee8
    blee8
    i can't thank you enough! :D
    Mar 2, 2017
    sithkazar likes this.
  11. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    *pokes nose in* I wanted to say thank you too--& hey! I've be heard of Inspiration, they rec'd it for planning out visual novels too. I do my best to keep the glossary up to date if you need names--but some characters never get their full ones revealed. ; u ;
    Mar 7, 2017
    CDLevit and sithkazar like this.
  12. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    I'm a creature of habit and tend to follow a very similar pattern. I've been rereading PGC to fill in more detail.
    Mar 7, 2017
    CDLevit and Ruyi like this.
  13. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    I'm glad, it sounds like PGC will be in good hands. Feel free to ask me about anything! I know we've got multi-name characters too...that switch their names! Ack, lol. ><
    Mar 7, 2017
    CDLevit and sithkazar like this.
  14. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    Alright, I finally reread PGC and filled in the chart info. It is updated at the link. I noticed your warning at the top of the Glossary page about spoilers. Could you add that its only spoilers up to the latest translated chapter? I don't want people thinking it includes things from the Raws.
    Mar 9, 2017
  15. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    By the way... let me know of you see any errors or things you think I failed to include, or should take out. I mostly try to make notes on appearance and personality, with a few plot notes that are particularly important for a character.
    Mar 9, 2017
  16. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    Whoa cool! More desc = moar <3. I've updated the spoiler bit accordingly, please read and review. Will get back to you about potential errors/clarification after I read it though...~
    Mar 9, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.