Mar 18, 2017
  2. Eutune
    Eutune
    Me too~ I'm even waiting for some spoiler of the new chapter~
    Mar 18, 2017
  3. Pythagoras Theorem
    Pythagoras Theorem
    I've reread skip beat two times before orz
    We seriously need Nakamura Yoshiki to turn into a robot and draw 5 chapters a day for us T^T
    Mar 18, 2017
    Eutune likes this.
  4. Eutune
    Eutune
    Only two?
    I probably re-read it 6 times already-----
    It's also been almost 5 years since I'm following it I think, woah
    Mar 18, 2017
  5. Pythagoras Theorem
    Pythagoras Theorem
    I got into skip beat about a year ago~ So I'm still a newbie at rereading
    Plus, there's a lot of good manga out there to read too :/ Skip beat might be the best but it's not the only one
    Mar 18, 2017
  6. Eutune
    Eutune
    It's the first manga I read in english, the first that made me want to know the plot even if I had to read it in another language, so it holds a special meaning. Plus I'm infatuated with manga, anime and novels about acting ^-^
    Mar 18, 2017
    Pythagoras Theorem likes this.
  7. Pythagoras Theorem
    Pythagoras Theorem
    The first manga I read in English was Gintama. And I've actually reread it once orz
    Not something you would want to reread imo :/
    I think Skip Beat is the only acting manga I've read where the acting process is so detailed... Do you know any other manga where the MC gets super immersed in chara and we see the process and all? o.O
    Mar 18, 2017
  8. Eutune
    Eutune
    Sure, and it is also the first anime I saw about acting: Glass no Kamen / Glass Mask. The manga has 2 anime and the remake (2005) also covers more parts. The drawings are not like skip beat, but the acting passion and talent are the same if not more intense.

I also suggest, if you liked Skip Beat, another really great manga that is also completed, about modelling "The One", the drawings are beautiful too ^-^
    Mar 18, 2017
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    So it didn't end...
    Mar 18, 2017