Mar 26, 2017
    Demintika likes this.
  2. Demintika
    Demintika
    It's Raw so I can't.
    Mar 26, 2017
  3. DeathStroke96
    DeathStroke96
    happens often... seen a few of them myself, so its not really a new thing... could you tell the name of the novels which raws you have been reading?
    Mar 26, 2017
    Demintika likes this.
  4. Demintika
  5. Vicious
    Vicious
    Well give a synopsis?
    Mar 26, 2017
    Demintika likes this.
  6. Demintika
    Demintika
    I don't recommend it though. The plot was poorly planned as MC's cheat became obsolete after 50 chapters.
    Mar 26, 2017
  7. Demintika
    Demintika
    It started with TP to otherworld with Shop / Leveling system. MC's cheat is a ring that can instant kill people within 6 levels. After 50 chapters, MC's raw power can overwhelm "talented" people within 10 levels. Furthermore, the nationalism in it is over the roof.
    Mar 26, 2017
  8. DeathStroke96
    DeathStroke96
    lol with that kind of a name... it would likely become quite popular... invincible spike system... but it also makes me avoid it even more... there is a similar novel on NU already called Invincible Level Up...
    Mar 26, 2017
    Demintika likes this.
  9. Vicious
    Vicious
    Whoa, that's heavy, no wonder it hasnt been picked up.
    Mar 26, 2017
    Demintika likes this.
  10. Demintika
    Demintika
    @DeathStroke96 It's "Invincible Instant Kill System" Google translate is stupid. The only reason I read it is that, the System is a sarcastic omnipotent omniscient being, which is funny every now and then.

@Vicious There are a lot lot lot of such novels. If there are 10 CN novels, 9.9 of them would never be translated.
    Mar 26, 2017
  11. Vicious
    Vicious
    But the chinese language is still one of the languages i wanna learn~
    Mar 26, 2017
    Demintika likes this.
  12. DeathStroke96
    DeathStroke96
    @Vicious well if you do learn it you will be able to speak the no.1 used language in the world!!
    Mar 26, 2017
    Demintika likes this.