Apr 26, 2024 at 5:36 PM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

I called the plot twist before it even happened. I'm not going to spoil it, but it happens in "How to Survive at the Academy ch 120." Apr 12, 2024

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Viewing unknown page, Apr 26, 2024 at 5:36 PM
    1. AMissingLinguist
    2. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Good argument for kys. Yourself is one word, so ky should work. Kys should most likely mean "keep yourself safe".
      1. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        But if people just use ky they might think of jelly
        Apr 1, 2017
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
      2. Raizhee
        Raizhee
        I dont want to tell people kiss you , ill have to refrain from this
        Apr 1, 2017
    3. Deleted member 37987
      Deleted member 37987
      Oh yes, OH YES!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Thanks for the excitement, @Katsono! I'm still changing, but I'll regain my former self soon.
        Apr 1, 2017
      3. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Apr 1, 2017
      4. Arcadia Blade
        Arcadia Blade
        So, this is what happens when late at night...

Huh...
        Apr 1, 2017
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      False alarm. NUFDating.com is not actually a virus. There's no need for it to scare people. Also, it's not NUF, so no point going. #Discord
      1. Nice Guy Saint
        Nice Guy Saint
        thank you for informing us
        Apr 1, 2017
    5. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Whew. Finally got to my profile page. Damn viruses. Why the hell would there be one on NUFDating? WTH? Get out of here!!!!!
    6. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Pirates pirate pirates pirating pirates. Pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate. Pirate pirate pirate pirate pirates. Pirates pirate pirate...
      1. Deleted member 41274 and Raizhee like this.
    7. AMissingLinguist
      1. Raizhee likes this.
    8. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Time to manually search for new chapters. It's like I'm back in 2016. Ah, hard times.
      1. Raizhee and Shem like this.
      2. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Yup... Or you could read something you stacked.. like me
        Mar 31, 2017
        Raizhee and AMissingLinguist like this.
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Does anyone know if chapter 308 of Absolute Choice is going to be posted?
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Nevermind. It's just the hyperlink of 309 for previous chapter not working.
        Mar 30, 2017
    10. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Great word: Languorous.
      1. Deleted member 41274, Shem and PKitty like this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Refers to a certain kind of mood everyone gets in sometimes — when you'd rather lie around thinking than doing work or having fun.
        Mar 30, 2017
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      1. Archaic pickle
        Mar 30, 2017
    12. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Finally hit my like limit. It's been a month since I've last learned of my limit. *shakes hands at heaven* When will I be freed from this?!
      1. Risus likes this.
      2. Risus
        Risus
        I Shall Seal the Heavens 2
        Mar 29, 2017
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Zero Escape: 999 Elevator scene. Well, that moment when I skip the text before and hear it. "Down there...I'd get soaking wet".
    14. Twilight Fox
      Twilight Fox
      STOP FILLING UP MY ALERTS!
      1. Deleted member 41274
        Deleted member 41274
        you can fill up my alerts if you want *wink wink*
        Mar 29, 2017
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I apologize for spamming your profile. I'll try to control my liking and stop doing that. I didn't mean to bother you.
        Mar 29, 2017
        Deleted member 41274 likes this.
    15. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      The FFF Inquisition will always exist! Hail the FFF!
    16. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." - Morticia Addams.
    17. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "'One must be responsible for one’s words and actions. If you err, you must take responsibility!'"-Stone Knight.
    18. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "'Perhaps, the student that LL taught was actually Ohmygod, and Silvie was the accompanying pet?'" XD
    19. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Most careful cook I've read in a book.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Also talks a lot. "Cale had a feeling that he would rather walk beside Carol and be frightened half to death than to walk beside Silvie and be talked to death!"
        Mar 27, 2017
      3. Kiwionwheels
        Kiwionwheels
        Read Magic chef of fire and ice?
        Mar 28, 2017
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Nope. This is "Female Warrior" by Yu Wo.
        Mar 28, 2017
    20. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Not really an insult, is it?
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        "For example, calling her a sissy, insinuating that she was actually a female… Yup, that’s right, that is, insinuating that 'she' was actually a female."
        Mar 27, 2017
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        “'You’ve studied a lot about wounds?'
        Silvie laughed, 'It’s because I often get hurt!'
        'That is true.'"
        Mar 27, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.