Comments on Profile Post by ArgosYesu

1. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    Woaahh
    So I need to ask how bad it's gonna be for WoC :/ I mean, the spoilers said it's going downhill but so far I still really enjoy it

Thank you for all the edits btw :D you're osm
    Apr 13, 2017
  2. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    It doesn't really get that bad. The romance is really shot though, if you were expecting any at all.

Armies get larger, the structures of the three races get explained, Shen(Divine) Power returns. It wasn't a bad read, though I do miss the old comedy. It's rare for comedy to stay present as the story ends, like for ISSTH.

Also, edits for what? >.>
    Apr 13, 2017
    Chiaroscuro likes this.
  3. akki
    akki
    I'm jealous!
    Apr 13, 2017
  4. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    Huh aren't you the editor of EAA ?? And many others??
    I guess i must have seen it wrong

Hmm no romance lol I can deal with that (RIP zuomo's foot fetish)

So it's more like the novel get serious and less comedic?
    Apr 13, 2017
  5. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    Nah, I am the editor for them. I was just wondering because the topic was rather off with the entire post...

Yea, the novel gets more serious and less comedic. Cause, it seems having all the power in the world means you can't joke around with others cause, technically, they are your subordinates... Ants...
    Apr 13, 2017
    Chiaroscuro likes this.
  6. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    XD Well us leecher plebs have this needs to express thankfulness to the TL and editor lol oops

Hmm that's so, i was expecting idk, decline of writing quality maybe...thanks for the info o7
    Apr 13, 2017
  7. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    It does become a summary-like thing. But for wars, I don't mind this. He had 3-5 battles going on, and the length would have taken a few months of fighting. Summarizing in the end is also common, but meh.

I kinda wish he gave a summary/epilogue for what happened afterward. Just an ending that left us wondering doesn't help much... it dragged down my view of the story...
    Apr 13, 2017
    Chiaroscuro likes this.
  8. Chiaroscuro
    Chiaroscuro
    Oooh is that so...welp i'll see it to the end regardless. Hmm maybe the author will hint it in five way heaven?? since it's the world after zuo mo's lol
    Apr 13, 2017
  9. ArgosYesu
    ArgosYesu
    I know Wei Sheng was hinted at, but not by much. I haven't actually read much of Five Way Heaven since the updates were slow when I was reading it. I'll probably read Undefeated God of War and the card story first...
    Apr 13, 2017