NiQuinn
Money:
$22,019
Reading List:
Link

NiQuinn

『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Oly moly. I finally dipped back into this lovely corner. Survived pandemic and all. Also, I wish I can convert my $21,969 from the forum. May 5, 2023

1. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Sick, sleepy, yet drinking double shot coffee. o7
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sleight
        Sleight
        Matter of fact... i was like u this morning... about 2h ago
        Aug 3, 2017
      3. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        Aug 3, 2017
      4. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        Mm no problem ~ don't stay up too late
        Aug 3, 2017
    2. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Hmmm...
      2. Knowledge is power
        Aug 2, 2017
      3. akki
        akki
        Lol~
        Aug 2, 2017
      4. PKitty
        PKitty
        Heh xD
        Aug 2, 2017
    3. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      History's Strongest Senior Brother is at ch 407 currently. I'm at 80 when I paused...should I or shouldn't I? hmmmmm
      2. akki
        akki
        That many chapters....I'm still at 0
        Jul 28, 2017
      3. Clemenal
        Clemenal
        Continue it
        Jul 28, 2017
      4. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        That feeling when you catch up hurts so I'm pretty psyched to have so many to read but...conflict in my heart lol.
        Jul 28, 2017
    4. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss has so much potential...but alas...what horrendous chapter lengths T_T
      1. IamMeowChie likes this.
    5. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      What are points used for? The one in your profile?
      1. Nieverto likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shem
        Shem
        Jul 21, 2017
      4. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Ehhh.... It's okay >_> send nuffies as a apology
        Jul 21, 2017
        NiQuinn likes this.
      5. Shem
        Shem
        Okey. Back to lurking.
        Jul 21, 2017
        NiQuinn and Archaic pickle like this.
    6. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      I'm injuried! WHY DID I TRY AND READ DKC!? WHAT IS REGRET!?
      1. Nieverto likes this.
      3. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        @Shem I'm not telling people to stop reading it. I'm just saying I don't like it. Frankly, the pairing disturbs me.
        Jul 21, 2017
      4. Shem
        Shem
        Ohh maybe I'm really into sadists....
        Jul 21, 2017
      5. Shem
        Shem
        But the character development is good tho.
        Jul 21, 2017
    7. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      That moment when you're hundreds of chapters in and you debate on dropping a story -_-
      2. Black Heart
        Black Heart
        I drop something if it bores me.. they're there to entertain us not to make us suffer..
        May 24, 2017
      3. doomeye1337
        doomeye1337
        true. I drop all the time, and I pick up again most likely later. Although given the current trend of things, I may have to drop a lot of things forever lol
        May 24, 2017
      4. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        It's a little sad to drop them coz of all the hours wasted on it. No, not sad. Infuriating really.
        May 24, 2017
    8. Kuma Desu
      Kuma Desu
      *hugs* I love your drawings~
      1. Aiiee likes this.
    9. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      I'm having withdrawal from reading too many badly written novels. I need to go back to good stuff. *looks at personal library at home...*
      2. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        Oh, and my status isn't about the translators. The translators are doing great. It's the authors' incessant use of plot armor that is giving me headaches (๑•﹏•)
        May 4, 2017
      3. Hotato
        Hotato
        The Dark Tower trailer sound good~
        May 4, 2017
      4. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Good luck! You can try to read classics.
        May 4, 2017
    10. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      "Sleep is for the weak!" Shouts the person tucking themself to bed. Goodnight! o/
      1. CDLevit and Raizhee like this.
      2. Shem
        Shem
        Goodnight o/
        Apr 30, 2017
        NiQuinn likes this.
      3. Axiel
        Axiel
        ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
        Apr 30, 2017
        NiQuinn likes this.
      4. Raizhee
        Raizhee
        Night
        Apr 30, 2017
        NiQuinn likes this.
    11. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Trying to think of a scene to draw for the competition ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
      1. CDLevit likes this.
      3. BlancFrost
        BlancFrost
        Good luck with finding inspiration~! I would try looking through my reading list and see if anything hits me o7 Have fun with it~
        Apr 30, 2017
        CDLevit likes this.
      4. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        I'm not very good with action poses and so far, looking through my reading list isn't helping much ( ゚д゚)
        Apr 30, 2017
        CDLevit likes this.
      5. BlancFrost
        BlancFrost
        *pat pat* Listen to some relaxing music, hopefully something comes to mind then~ ^^
        Apr 30, 2017
        CDLevit and NiQuinn like this.
    12. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Dead hours of NU. No updates when I'm itching for a good read 「(゚ペ)
      2. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        Apr 30, 2017
        Aiiee likes this.
      3. Axiel
        Axiel
        his sugar levels are, probably
        (゜з゜)~♪
        Apr 30, 2017
      4. Diabeetus
        Diabeetus
        @NiQuinn nope, just a sudden strike of genius :3
        Apr 30, 2017
    13. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      It's an oh slow day today ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
      1. strayCat0 likes this.
    14. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      NU Random Novel Finder...you have failed me this day ( ಠ_ಠ )
      1. Vicious
        Vicious
        What did it recommend?
        Apr 24, 2017
      2. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        @Vicious I don't even remember anymore. Nothing interesting for sure.
        Apr 24, 2017
        CDLevit likes this.
    15. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      That moment you purge your reading list coz you can't handle anymore stupid entering your brain...
      1. Frozen ink
        Frozen ink
        ID IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT desu~
        Apr 24, 2017
    16. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Curently memorizing and practicing my best friend's new address in Japan (•̀o•́)ง
      2. strayCat0
        strayCat0
        You could learn Japanese from Francis of the filth
        Apr 21, 2017
      3. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        Apr 21, 2017
      4. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        @strayCat0 I'm actually ok. It just takes a bit of time for me to get the hang of kanji. Her previous address was so long compared to this new one so it's not that bad.
        Apr 22, 2017
    17. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Waaah...slight earthquake XS
      2. Shem
        Shem
        Here's the message:
        Alerto po tayo Wag po muna matutulog ng
        mahimbing. May aftershocks pa. 9 times..
        Ingat. Post ito ng PHILVOCS Wag muna
        matutulog guys. Mauulit pa ito ng 9x
        starting 3pm-3am
        Apr 8, 2017
      3. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        I live near the Alabang area. The quake here wasn't that strong but it's a bit worrisome that it even reached here in the first place. I heard it reached Makati. Shucks, medyo nakaka kaba.
        Apr 8, 2017
      4. Shem
        Shem
        Yep! It reached Makati and even Malabon. D: it's really scary! Luckily, it wasn't that strong here, may bahay pa man din sa taas namin >.<
        Apr 8, 2017
    18. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      "She would rather be a murderer than his concubine." That about sums up the feels about transmigration stories. lol
      1. VOLX98 and Shem like this.
    19. Pyoo
      Pyoo
      Quinn.... Im so sorry Q.Q
      2. Pyoo
        Pyoo
        Because im the merchant Q_Q
        Mar 30, 2017
      3. NiQuinn
        NiQuinn
        Hahaha it's all good :D No worries
        Mar 30, 2017
        Pyoo likes this.
      4. Pyoo
        Pyoo
        I saw, ur bogged by irl too huh~? Good luck~
        Mar 30, 2017
        NiQuinn likes this.
    20. NiQuinn
      NiQuinn
      Weeeeeeekeeeeeend
      1. asriu
        asriu
        ( ꒪꒳꒪)☞ STOP DAYDREAMING! BACK TO YOUR WORK!
        ((≧▽≦))
        Mar 25, 2017
        NiQuinn likes this.
      2. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Enjoy it!
        Mar 25, 2017
  • Signature

Race: Half human / Half Haltija
    Job/Class: Fighting Mage
    Weapon: Enchanted twin daggers called Fangs of Surma (left: imbued with curse magic / right: has gem slot to add elemental magic to weapon; has default drain mana/ignis property)
    Skills:
    ACTIVE: Soul Cleaver / Smite / Rend / Ankle Biter / Ignis Volley / Specter Guard / Wraith Hound / Hungry Spirit / Tuoni's Shroud / Surmata / Plague Bringer / Imbue Weapon | PASSIVE: Esurient Soul / Illusionist / Birthright / Jurōjin's(寿老人) Blessing
    Equipment: Light armor, Fangs of Surma (twin daggers), Sturdy boots, Cloak
    Adventurer Rank: C
    Missions Completed: 50
    Missions Failed: 0

Inventory: Wineskin, rune stones, blanket, food rations, flint and tinder, map, generic knife, healing potion x5, preserved small hallow gourd x5, antidote x3, remedy x2, 3 elemental gems (Flint of Oya, Xolotl's Bark, Futen no Shōkan), 1 Rejuvenation Potion, Travelling Cloak

Gold: 4,905
    10 Elemental Popsicle + 350 from @Totally Not A Clone
    100 Mercenary Heroic Cookies + 15 from @Evil_Ginger
    100 Cupid Feathers from @fuzor100
    100 Magical Musclemen Stickers
    Normal Gold: 670

PRIMARY
    Soul Cleaver: Range attack. Using naturally occurring ignis to make a slash attack as far as 8 yards.
    Smite: Melee attack. Using naturally occurring ignis to deal a heavy slash against the enemy. Can be used as a combo.
    Rend: Melee attack. Using naturally occurring ignis to make a strong, heavy strike against the enemy. Adds additional Bleed damage.
    Ankle Biter: Area of effect. For 9 seconds, within a circumference of 8 yards from the caster, ignis is used to slow down enemies. Witnessing this attack can sometimes cause panic due to the fact that the ignis clinging to the ground tend to look like grotesque children biting at the feet of its targets.
    Ignis Volley: Range attack. Manipulating naturally occurring ignis to form into arrowheads that can be shot into a deluge of attacks. An instant cast allows for three arrowheads. If given more time, more can be formed. Can be used in tandem with Imbue Weapon.
    SECONDARY
    Specter Guard: Manipulates ignis to form as specters that absorbs all incoming damage for 9 seconds. [Cooldown: 12 sec / Ignis cost: 3]
    Wraith Hound: Summons low-level wraith hound that induces madness to enemies causing 12 seconds of enemies attacking each other or themselves. [Cooldown: 18 sec / Ignis cost: 5]
    Hungry Spirit: Summons spirits that feed on enemy life force within 22 yards for 12 seconds. Gain 6 life tokens for every affected enemy for the duration of the spell. [Cooldown: 18 sec / Ignis cost: 8]
    Tuoni's Shroud: Manipulates surrounding neutral spirits to hide a person as if invisible for 3 seconds. For every kill while skill is in effect, caster gains 4 life tokens. [Cooldown: 2.5 sec *starts after skill ends/ Ignis cost: 12]
    Surmata: Finishing blow. Only usable after total damage count to enemies is equal to double of your maximum Life Tokens. [Ignis cost: 12]
    Plague Bringer: Uses souls to spread a plague among the living. It can range from a single person to a whole village. Also, effects may vary from treatable to fatal. This skill is highly dependant on how much influence the fae heritage takes root. [Ignis cost: N/A]
    Imbue Weapon: Unlearned skill. [Ignis cost:--]
    Esurient Soul: When an enemy dies within 20 yards, the active skill, Hungry Spirit, doubles in effect
    Illusionist: When you take more than 15% of your maximum Life in damage within 1 second, the cooldowns on active skill sets are reset.
    Birthright: When in the presence of a burial ground, all active skill effects double and you regenerate 1% of your maximum Life per second
    Jurōjin's(寿老人) Blessing: Gain 3.0% Life tokens per second while stationary, stacking up to 3 times. Reset 5 seconds after movement.
    Touch of Empathy: By being highly sensitive to mana and ignis, one has gained the ability to gauge a person's emotional stability.
    Lay of the Land: Due to high sensitivity to ignis, it is highly unlikely for one to get lost. Finding items may also be an easier task. Conditions apply.
    Mana's Boon: Due to high sensitivity to mana, it is easier to 'read' a spell being cast before casting time is finished. Finding items, persons, or places that are heavily reliant on elemental assistance may also be an easier task. Conditions apply.
    Harmonic Resonance: Mana+ignis amplification effect. Allows for a seamless and smooth interaction between the two types of energy.
    • Mirrored Presence Skill: Allows you to make your presence seem just like its near a place, while hiding your true location.
    • Sundering Strength (passive?): A refinement technique which makes the user's muscles and posture reach a superior level of compatibility with a weapon, allowing him/her to wield a heavier and stronger form of that weapon, expanding its reach and power. (Player may choose between Bow or one Throwing weapon)
    • Powersurge: Stores up the body's energy, then releasing it in a burst, Greatly strengthening the targeted parts of the user's for a short moment in all aspects. However, it leaves most users open for a brief moment as a short rest is needed to recover from the expenditure of energy.
    • Mercenary God's Teachings (passive?): The Mercenary God Teaches his followers how to survive on the battlefield and how to strengthen yourself - Teaching #3: Never stay on inns, cause inns cost money while the forest is free {(Big) Stamina up.}
    • Toad Leap: Assume the stance of a toad, to gather energy into the body's core, before releasing it. Allow the user to maneuver, whether run or jump great distances, and the user can use his energy to create more devasting attacks. However, after it is used it leaves the user open for a brief moment as it can be rather draining to the user.
    • Summon Nature Protector Spell: Summons a random nature creature to protect you, anything from a cute flower to a spriggan! It consumes Energy for as long as it's summoned.
    • One with the Earth Skill: Absolute defense for a short duration. When used, one cannot move from their position.
    • Fallen Blossoms Magic: Makes Cherry Petals fall from the air, creating a magical field that disrupts outerplanar beings. It also strengthens nearby undeads for unknown reasons.
    • Cold Spirit: Using the power of your soul you can generate a cold spiritual aura which will affect those around you. The spiritual coldness will hinder other beings movements and make their magic slower.
    ~Origin / Explanation of Miko Skills~
    Mastery Level
    [Purify] / [Bless] / [Kotodama] / [Cleanse] / [Bestowal] / [Talisman]
    Intermediate Level
    [Seal] / [Shikigami] / [Charm]
    Fangs of Surma
    Dark attribute
    Left Dagger (slashing/thrust) - additional curse effect for duration of 12 sec {debuff: reduce ATK by 25% / LUK:0 / Drastically reduces movement speed} / has critical bonus points
    Right Dagger (slashing/thrust) - drain mana/ignis attribute / has critical bonus points / gem slot for elemental magic attribute bonus

Unknown. The only pertinent details Levana knew about these daggers was that it was given to her by her father and that he had mentioned that she was still too weak to properly use it. In fact, she seemed to recall that, instead of daggers, Fangs of Surma was actually twin, bone-white swords. The memory was shady and felt like a dream. So much so that Levana was doubting her memories. In the end, her father handed them to her and explained that he had sealed it temporarily. The more she grew stronger and the more ignis she can master, then Fangs of Surma will then show it's true power.

Until then, all was just speculation. Especially in regards to its true appearance.
    Elven Throwing Knives (consumable x225)
    Incredible good throwing knives, maybe because of an enchantment or the material used, but they are really difficult to notice even after being thrown
    Shakujou
    [​IMG]
    A customized weapon that greatly minimizes casting time. In the owner's hands, it is a strong and powerful tool but on others, a useless trinket.
    Flint of Oya: Fire element; when installed into right Fang of Surma, Burn effect takes place.
    Xolotl's Bark: Lightning element; when installed into right Fang of Surma, Paralysis effect takes place.
    Futen no Shōkan: Wind element; when installed into right Fang of Surma, Slow effect takes place.
    Consists of breastplate, arm guards, thigh and knee protectors, shin guards, and boots. A set given to her by her father. As yet, Levana has no inkling if it has any special properties. Since it was from her father, however, it is more than likely that it has something she has yet to discover.
    • Kumihimo Charm - Given by an Adventurer as thanks for saving his party's life, this kumihimo charm helps with restoring one's energy. To be precise, it's a mana channeller. It converts mana into stamina so you don't get tired easily.
    • Ronin Kimono - Made from silk strong enough to weather the elements and prevent basic wear and tear, and can even reduce the damage of attacks towards it by a good amount.
    Q01 FULL REPORT | Q02 FULL REPORT | Q03 FULL REPORT | Q04 FULL REPORT | Q05 FULL REPORT | Q06 FULL REPORT | Q07 FULL REPORT |
    SOLO: 50 / 60 | *PARTY: 3 / 5 | **UPPER: 2 / 2 | RAIDS: 3
    N/A
    North Mountain's Ice Golem Raid
    • [ 2 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 250 Gold | 500 Elemental Popsicle ]
    • "Thirst for Battle" : [ 1 x Upper Party Quest | 150 Gold |1 x Frost Resistance Armor ]
    Far East Continent Raid
    • [ 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 800 Mercenary Heroic Cookies | 100 Immortal Jade]
    Verdant's Arc Raid
    • [ 3 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 400 Gold | 800 Magical Musclemen Sticker ]
    • "Clueless Passerby" : 50 G | 1 x Upper Quest | 1 x [Ghost Compass]
    • [Shard of Spatial Crystal] x 1 | [Wind Feather] x 1| [Fire Feather] x 1 | [Nalmika's Poisonous Spike] x 1 | [Thunder Crystal] x 3 | [Thunder Crystal Shards] x 3 | [Condensed Life Crystal] x 1
    -----
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interlude
    | Q01 |
    1 | 2 | 3 | Q02 | 4 | 5 | Q03 | Q04 | Raid | 6 | 7 | Q05 | 8 | Raid | 9 | Q06 | 10 | Q07 | 11 | Raid | 12 | 13 |
    Adventurer's Guild Bestiary: Under Construction

.*~~~* Adventurer's Guild Map *~~~*.