Comments on Profile Post by NEU paciFIST

1. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    OK. What kind of food do you want to learn how to cook?\

I know Grilling, Pan Frying, Baking, Crock Pot, Stews, and Pasta. There are some others such as casseroles, but I imagine you don't want stuff like that.
    May 8, 2017
  2. NEU paciFIST
    NEU paciFIST
    I'll start with the simplest or the easies-- anything you recommend shishou.. *bows happily*
    May 8, 2017
  3. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    OK! Crock Pot then.

A crock pot meal is cooked over the course of several hours and usually doesn't require much in the ways of human handling. Once you put all the ingredients into the pot, you just set the heat and timer, sit back and wait.
    May 8, 2017
    NEU paciFIST likes this.
  4. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    How many people do you want to cook for?
    May 8, 2017
    NEU paciFIST likes this.
  5. NEU paciFIST
    NEU paciFIST
    Well I have seven people in mind.
    Are you expecting any guests shishou?
    May 8, 2017
  6. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Hmmmm....I think a nice Pork Shoulder would work then.

Right, a nice pork shoulder. First, go to the local market and pick up the following.

1 5Ib Pork shoulder
    Black Pepper
    Olive Oil
    Red Onions
    Garlic
    Oregano
    Salt
    Lemons(Or Lemon Juice)
    Parsley
    May 8, 2017
    NEU paciFIST likes this.
  7. NEU paciFIST
    NEU paciFIST
    *lists the food items in her notepad and double checks* Is this all Shishou? Do you have anything else you want me to buy on my way back?
    May 8, 2017
  8. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    *Bonks NEU on the head*
    Enough with the sass

Place the Pork shoulder in the slow cooker.

Next, take the lemons and cut them in half and rub the halves all over the pork shoulder. Save the halves for use later. In case your doing this with lemon juice instead, just pour it all over the shoulder.
    May 8, 2017
    NEU paciFIST likes this.
  9. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Take the Oliv Oil, Parsley, Oregano, salt, and pepper and combine them in a small bowl. Wash your hands and rub this mixture into the pork shoulder as well. Remember, less is more.
    May 8, 2017
    NEU paciFIST likes this.
  10. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Lastly, mash up your garlic and spread that over the shoulder as well. take your onions and cut them up into small pieces(They don't have to be uniform.). Place the onions all over the shoulder and close the cooker.

Set the heat to high and leave it for 6 hours.

Dinner is served
    May 8, 2017
    NEU paciFIST likes this.
  11. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Serve inside sub sandwich buns and Barbecue sauce with your choice of side dish(Doritos, French Fries, Fried chicken, Salad, Ect etc)
    May 8, 2017
    NEU paciFIST likes this.
  12. NEU paciFIST
    NEU paciFIST
    Shi-Shishou! Would you mind slowing down I'm getting dizzy and I got a new bump on my head..
    May 8, 2017
  13. NEU paciFIST
    NEU paciFIST
    *preps the ingredients* *sigh* It seems Shishou really likes to cook huh.. *smiles and mutters*
    This might be unexpectedly fun..
    May 8, 2017
  14. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    If your curious about the olive oil and spice mix and how much you should make, let me help you.

1/4 cup of Olive Oil
    1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
    1 teaspoon of Salt
    1 Tablespoon of Oregano
    1 Tablespoon of Parsley
    May 8, 2017
  15. NEU paciFIST
    NEU paciFIST
    This is like me watching a cooking show and repeating it over an over again just because I tried to copy what they were doing.
    I did but I had a clumsy preparation because I didn't have anyone I person to point out my mistakes and I concentrated too much on the cooking show.
    Thank you very much Shishou-!! *continues the preparation with Shishou's help*
    May 8, 2017