Below?
    May 6, 2017
  2. Neko
    Neko
    eh, what?
    May 6, 2017
  3. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I mean you either have f(fail) or barely passable.
    May 6, 2017
  4. Neko
    Neko
    Oh omg no I'd probably literally die if that happened orz, I am hoping for my lowest grade to potentially be a C...............it'd be nice if I could get a B though
    May 6, 2017
  5. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade

Guess we lived in a different world...(smartass)...
    May 6, 2017
  6. Neko
    Neko
    I've lived with Asian Expectations(tm) all my life so..........I feel the pressure to do at least relatively well in school.....though it won't mean much once I get out of school
    May 6, 2017
  7. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Oh, so thats it...

My family doesn't have that much expectations and just let me graduate and have a job. With my multi-skills and experiences, i can handle any job with less difficulty.
    May 6, 2017
    Hallow Cause, GonZ555 and Neko like this.
  8. Neko
    Neko
    My parents have never specifically said they had expectations but I sorta just felt the pressure from Asian stereotypes and since my parents would compare me to my relatives all the time.. so I can do relatively well grade-wise but in the real world...I am gonna crash and burn orz I'm bad at socializing and stuff, I don't really know what I am gonna do haha;;
    May 6, 2017
    GonZ555 likes this.
  9. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    Arcy, yup.. my rl friends are totally like this too.. they get troubled like they're going to fail the class and it turns out they get a B+ grade.. orz
    My heart always screams "give me my sympathy back!!" Cause most of the time i always got lower grade than them when that happens.. like they got B+ and i got B and the like
    May 6, 2017
    Neko likes this.
  10. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    Oh, and good luck with your grades @Neko ~ (since you're not part of my RL friends, i can totally say this with good blessing) :D

Usually the type that gets troubled like you are the smarter end of the class. and if you're troubled, i think some(if not most) are troubled with it too.. the test must be really hard..
    May 6, 2017
    Neko likes this.
  11. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    The first words my parent probably said when my mom gave birth to me was "I have a feeling this kid ain't gonna do well in life" ....guess what....They're right~!....no....I'm living a normal life~ <.<
    May 6, 2017
    strayCat0 likes this.
  12. Neko
    Neko
    @GonZ555 aahh thank you haha!
    in my case I'm more concerned over my studio classes as an art major so the grades are REALLY uncertain since there's usually no hints of what your grades would be until midterms and then finals orz.. so I'm just hoping that my final drawing was good enough........
    May 6, 2017
    GonZ555 likes this.
  13. Neko
    Neko
    @One and only Elfulus I...see..........well, my mom used to tell me she found me/picked me up from the garbage so... (': not sure what's worse.
    May 6, 2017
  14. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    ...I hate going through awkward topics ssooooooo…bye~! *runs*
    May 6, 2017
    GonZ555 likes this.
  15. Neko
    Neko
    LOL I don't really find it an awkward topic.....I think I knew it was a joke but I just found it pretty weird to be told that when I was a kid.
    May 6, 2017
  16. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Oh…so it was a joke~? *goes back*
    May 6, 2017
  17. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    Ack! The coffee is back!
    *runs away*
    May 6, 2017
  18. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    You won't get away~! *grabs a bunch of meatbuns*
    If you run, I'll kill your kin~!
    May 6, 2017
  19. Neko
    Neko
    haha yeah, I'm not on bad terms with my mom or anything, I get the feeling she always said that bc of the.. dirty connotation I guess, since my skin color is more similar to my dad in that I'm ever so slightly darker(especially compared to my sister). I just knew it was a joke since I was pretty sure I'm her biological child lol
    May 6, 2017
    Deep-Thinker likes this.
  20. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Good luck!
    May 6, 2017
    Neko likes this.