$5,295
Reading List:
Link

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
Jan 15, 1988 (Age: 36)
Player Support Agent for a Gaming BPO

GM_Rusaku

Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower, Male, 36, from Planeptune, Gamedustri, Hyperdimension

For those who play Master Duels and don't like meta decks. https://youtu.be/6B6mWzxT8rc Jan 25, 2022

1. Frozen ink
      Frozen ink
      1. GM_Rusaku likes this.
      2. LivingCorpse
        LivingCorpse
        Of course you can, because I knew Nepu is Evil.
        When you saw those little critters, you could see the darkness in their eyes.
        May 30, 2017
        GM_Rusaku and Frozen ink like this.
      3. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        Bu-but I already did it..... with a different vid that is.
        May 30, 2017
        Deleted member 41274 likes this.
      4. Frozen ink
        Frozen ink

"disappears into puddle"
        May 30, 2017
    2. Rafaelrgm
      Rafaelrgm
      Hello there sir with the strange avatar

I'm here to ask you a favor, I've noticed that in almost every single novel that I read and like, you are there commenting. And by the comments of others, it seems like your pratronage of novels is like some kind of seal of quality.
      So I would like to ask you if you would be so kind as to share your reading list... I need to read something new.

Sorry about any inconveniences.
      1. GM_Rusaku
        May 24, 2017
        Axiel and Rafaelrgm like this.
      2. Rafaelrgm
        Rafaelrgm
        Thank you o/
        May 24, 2017
      3. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        Just a heads up, I only read JP novels.
        May 24, 2017
        Axiel and Rafaelrgm like this.
    3. Axiel
      Axiel
      whoa~
      I didn't know you had a nuf account, I've been a long time fan~
      and for being such a famous person, surely you would need a sturdy @shovel right by your side~
      perfect for digging holes and filling them right back~
      good thing I have one right here~
      and as I already said, I am a long time fan and would like to offer this @shovel for a generous offer of 999nuffian dollars
      (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
      1. GM_Rusaku, Hotato and shovel like this.
      2. Shem
        Shem
        What kind of holes? *insert lenny face*
        May 23, 2017
      3. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        Lol, real men dig those holes with their fingers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        May 24, 2017
        Axiel likes this.
    4. GM_Rusaku
      GM_Rusaku
      For those who still want to read Cheat Majutsu.
      1. kenar likes this.
      2. GM_Rusaku
      3. Frozen ink
        Frozen ink
        the time for binge reading is nigh desu~
        May 19, 2017
    5. Dupe2718
      Dupe2718
      Who's your avatar?
      1. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        Me, wearing a mask. That photo was years ago and that mask was my classmate's.
        May 5, 2017
        Raiseshu, Zone Q11 and Dupe2718 like this.
    6. GoldenOwl
      GoldenOwl
      May I invite you to translate again?
      1. Zone Q11, DSKM, Raiseshu and 3 others like this.
      2. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        This is the second invitation I've received since quiting... Well as I'm currently Jobless, I'm giving priority on looking for a job and cant say if I will bet back into translating after many ungreatful leachers bad mouthed me as far as insulting my own mother so.... I'm still hesitant to go back. Maybe when I found a job my mind might change but for now I must decline. ( ´•ω•` )
        Apr 16, 2017
      3. GoldenOwl
        GoldenOwl
        Join my team since a nephew is always welcome here. We will help you translate as well.
        Apr 16, 2017
        Zone Q11 and Raiseshu like this.
      4. Raiseshu
        Raiseshu
        In xiaoxiaonovels there is not any chapter posted...
        Apr 17, 2017
    7. azzakusa
      azzakusa
      my friends...can i have the access on cheat majutsu V1c27 you translated before shuting down your site?
      thx before *bow*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. azzakusa
        azzakusa
        indeed....
        it's sad indeed....
        Apr 9, 2017
      3. DSKM
        DSKM
        it's not there
        Apr 14, 2017
        Raiseshu likes this.
      4. Raiseshu
        Raiseshu
        In xiaoxiaonovels there is not any chapter posted...
        Apr 16, 2017
    8. moneng85
      moneng85
      well, at least you are still alive and constantly replying to comments at others translations
      thank for your hard work all this time
      1. GM_Rusaku likes this.
    9. Stonedge
      Stonedge
      Hey I didn't know you had a translation site, but I always looked forward to seeing your Nepu comments in the various novels I read. It's a real shame you had to shut down the site, I went to the xiaoxiao novel site and couldn't find Skill Taker posted. Are you still converting the chapters? Or maybe I just missed them. Either way good luck with job hunting!
      1. GM_Rusaku likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. shade424
        shade424
        I have a personal PDF of your translations for Cheat Majutsu. Is it alright if I post it here for other people who want to read it?
        I don't want to get on your bad side for posting your trans without permission.
        Apr 29, 2017
      4. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        From until what chapter is it?
        Apr 29, 2017
      5. shade424
        shade424
        Chapter 27. I only made it for personal use because your site was hard to read and kept changing.
        Apr 29, 2017
    10. Lungpai37
      Lungpai37
      Hi :)
      Just saw took down site. What happened? Are you still going to translate? Was good translation:)
      1. Starchiller and GM_Rusaku like this.
      3. Zaart
        Zaart
        isn't nuf enough to "kill" the translation thieves? we could do something with that i think... like you read and comment with a nuf account and if you troll too much you get IP ban of all NU things
        Mar 21, 2017
      4. Zone Q11
        Zone Q11
        Is there nothing to prevent the stealing?
        Mar 23, 2017
      5. puiu
        puiu
        i still hope you'll come back to us. just ignore the haters. thank you for all you've done until now.
        Mar 23, 2017
        CDLevit likes this.
    11. Erothur
      Erothur
      I saw your comment at my blog and is interested. More sauce m8?
      1. GM_Rusaku likes this.
      3. Deleted member 41274
        Mar 14, 2017
        Groot likes this.
      4. Diabeetus
        Diabeetus
        a party without cake is just a meeting ._.
        Mar 14, 2017
        Groot likes this.
      5. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        Mar 14, 2017
        Erothur and CDLevit like this.
    12. NZPIEFACE
      NZPIEFACE
      Please place that picture in your signature in a spoiler.
      2. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        And?
        Mar 10, 2017
      3. NZPIEFACE
        NZPIEFACE
        It's rather annoying to scroll though more than a size of a post because of it.
        Mar 10, 2017
      4. NZPIEFACE
        NZPIEFACE
        Thank you for changing it to be smaller.
        Mar 10, 2017
    13. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      How do you reduce the cost of coffee at ko-fi? Mine is at $3 while yours is at $2 per coffee
      2. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        What's ko-fi?
        Mar 10, 2017
      3. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        Mar 10, 2017
        CDLevit likes this.
      4. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Why do you use it?
        Mar 10, 2017
    14. GM_Rusaku
    15. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      Do you have access to the raws of the light novel that you suggested?
      2. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        Vol.7 is incomplete, and the rest of the ff volumes including the special volume are left untranslated. This is one of the jems on JP novels that has a very good love story, non-beta/dense MC, and MC is strong but not OP.
        Feb 25, 2017
        Wujigege likes this.
      3. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        My home internet is down so I can't check on my phone. Estimating 10 chapters per volume, it should be just over 30 left correct?
        Feb 25, 2017
      4. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        With every chapters not exceeding 8chapters per vol, this will leave 40chaps or less
        Feb 25, 2017
        Wujigege likes this.
    16. Jibs
      Jibs
      are you the one from live action anime openings or you're just using that avi~~

also love your translation ~~
      1. GM_Rusaku likes this.
      2. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        This pic was shot by me and my friends back then, it's a different mask compare to the one on the youtube channel
        Feb 23, 2017
        Wujigege likes this.
    17. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      I was wondering why are you switching from linkbucks
      1. GM_Rusaku
        GM_Rusaku
        Feb 18, 2017
        Wujigege likes this.
    18. GM_Rusaku
      GM_Rusaku
      Just watched Blood Orphans S2 16.... going to drop it now because Rafter was killed *sob* for real this time...
      1. Wujigege likes this.
    19. GM_Rusaku
    20. GM_Rusaku
      2. Lily Ouryuu
        Lily Ouryuu
        Oh, Asa-kun will be happy to know this~
        And good luck with the translation~
        Jan 28, 2017
        GM_Rusaku likes this.
      3. Frozen ink
        Frozen ink
        naisu desu~
        Jan 28, 2017
        GM_Rusaku likes this.
      4. CDLevit
        CDLevit
        Thank you! Good luck!
        Jan 28, 2017
        GM_Rusaku likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 15, 1988 (Age: 36)
    Player Support Agent for a Gaming BPO
    Devoted believer of Planeptune's own Goddess, Lady Purple Heart.
    To accumulate enough Shares for our beloved Goddess, I'm spreading Nepu all over the comment section of various translator sites.

NEPU-NEPU!!!!

Once upon a game, a gamer named Rusaku was applying to become Black Heart-sama's basilicom staff in Lastation. He worked hard for his beloved Goddess but one day was hooked to light novels and web novels. In between work, he secretly reads chapters after chapters of novels. This continued until Black Heart-sama saw this herself, being a strict workaholic (and a loner to boot) she kick Rusaku out of her basilicom never to return...

Rusaku left Lastation and traveled without any aim in mind. Until he stumbed on the land of Planeptune. Planeptune is ruled by Goddess Purple Heart-sama, but without knowing what kind of Goddess she was, he rejected the idea to apply as a staff...

As he was walking aimlessly on Planeptune he saw a loli... err... I meant a cute young girl being chased by a little girl on a floating book. The young girl was running fast... wait... she's was comming in Rusaku's path and the next thing he know "BAM" the young girl collided with him. Checking for injuries on both himself and the young girl he gave a helping hand to the girl.
    "Hey you, dont let go of that girl! ( ー̀дー́)و"
    Said the little girl with the floating book.
    "Histy I've been working all day, I want to take a break"
    Said the young girl.
    "You cant Neptune, you still have many work to do...
    This is also the duty of a Goddess! ( ー̀εー́ )"
    After hearing what the little girl called Histy said...
    "Ehh??? This girl is Purple Heart-sama???..... EEEEHHHHHHHHH??!!!!!!"
    Was the boy's reaction.
    "That's right kiddo, I'm the cute Goddess ruling Planeptune, Neptune is the name ٩ʕ•ᴥ•ʔو"
    "Neptune-san please stop using emoticon, that is for my exclusive use (>_<)"
    Seeing the conversation going with the two girls, Rusaku was struck with awe and pledge his loyalty to the cute Goddess in front of him. As there was nothing to do in the basilicom Neptune-sama ordered Rusaku to spread her grace by commenting "Nepu" all over the comment section in every translator's site and he was also bestowed the title of Gamemaster and he was then known as GM_Rusaku, devoted follower of Goddess Neptune. (But fellow commentor bestowed him the name Nepu Monster without him knowing...)

Signature

[​IMG]
    Name: Moyoko, Rusaku
    ID#: 2936
    Nickname: GM_Rusaku
    Race: Cursed Mask
    Origin: Gamedustri, Lastation (then moved to Planeptune for reasons)
    Job: Neptune-sama's Follower
    Inventory:
    • Weapons:
      On Hand:

[*]Vision 'The sword of Destruction' +10 (SEALED)
      [*]Gerechtigkeit 'The Regalia of Justice' +10 (SEALED)
      [*]Sola & Luna 'The Twin Short Sword Mode' +1
      [*]Sola & Luna 'The Single Short Bow Mode' +1

• Armors:
      ~Vlack Series~

[*]Cursed Mask
      [*]Vlack Shirt +1
      [*]Vlack Coat +1
      [*]Vlack Denim Pants +1
      [*]Vlack Gloves +2
      [*]Vlack Boots +2

• Item Box
      Snow Goblin Corpse(x1), Guild Master's Hugging Bomb(x1), 【Lolification】(x1), 【Repair】(x1), 【Midas Hands】(x1),【Magpangap】(x1), 【Blade Works】(x1), 【SpeedBoost】(x1),【Elemental Boost】(x1)
    Skills:
    1. Copy Cat (My innate Skill): Can copy any real skill the user have seen with 50% accuracy.
    2. Real Literature (Received from the dying old man): Any fictional skills that was written by the user can be used once. Per week the skill user can write up to seven skill scrolls that is one time use only. Only skills Rank B and below can be made. Can't write the same skill at the same week.
    3. Animated Reality (Made by combining Copy Cat and Real Literature): Any skills from any Anime, Manga, Games, and Novels can be used. Restriction on skills are;
    • Can be only used 50 times a day (Counter resets after 24hrs)
    • All skills are down-ranked by 2 ranks (Rank S skills will become Rank B)
    • Can be only used one at a time, and the emulated skill can be only used once a day.
    Restriction can be removed for half a day by using 25 counters. After effects are;
    • Can't use Animated Reality for a week after restriction release ends and at the same time user's status will be halved..
    • Can't uses Copy Cat & Real Literature individually after restriction release.

4. Aͥͭ̓ͧͬ͆̉̂ͥ̽̍͐̍ͧ̕҉̙̦̜͓̲͉͉̜̫̘̯͕ͅw̻̯̹̥̺̜̮͓̮͍̰̲̣͚̣̝̍͒ͣͩ͊̈́̇͢a̵̴̢̧͓̙̺̦̘͚͔͎̣̩͎̗̜͙̩͎̯̿̀ͪ͂̓k͙͍͚̼̦͉̦̹ͬͤ͋̿͑ͪ̀̀͟ͅẽ̛͐ͣ͑͟҉̵̭̰̹͍̙͚͉̳̼̙͍͜n͙̯̳̜̻͙͚͙͎ͬͥͦ̈́͗̆̇͐ͮͨ̑ͨ͞ͅi̛͛͋̽̓͛͗̆̃̉̎ͪ̇̚͜҉͏͖̹̬͔̘͍̺̼ṋ̴̢͔̟̬̯̥͇̹͓̿̇̓ͧͨ̿͋ǧ̯̩̯̙͔͇̦̻͔̜̗̲̒ͮ͛̿ͣ̇ͥ̾͛̅͑ͧ͒̉̑ͫ̾́͘͞:̵͚͕̟͗ͤͧ͂̊̂ͦ̾̆̎͌̀ ̵̨̛̻̤̲͖͙̫̘̣͚ͦͧͯ̍̾ͦ͗ͨ͑̒͒͐̋͐̈́ͥ̚̕͜P̵̵̵̛̗̱̞͈̺̣͉͖̞͚͓͉̳͈̼̌̏ͪ̉̋̃͌́ͅs̊͂̌̓̽ͥͧ̋ͨͪ̍̈̅ͪ͗͏̴̨̥̖̫̰́u̧̝̪̣͈̜̞͇̟͈̙̮̻͇̹̠̯̠͑̎̅͆͗̇ͦ̽̏̀ę̴͖͖̝̹̺͇̳͓̫͇̗̻͉̬̏̔ͯ̔͑͊͗̏͂̃ͩ́͞ͅd̴̨͔̙̣̮̟̹̞̥͕̙͕̝̠͙̯̈͊ͪ̂͐̑ͪ̎͂̾̉ͦ͘͜͢o̙͇̟͈͕̱̦̦̘͛̊̓ͩ̽́ ̩̹̖̻̞̇ͥ͊̓̆̎ͫ́͢C̡̰͚̫͖̼̙̙̯͎̦̹̦̖̰̉̇̊ͯ͑̿͌̈́̂̂ͮ͘P̗͕͉͓͍̟͈͓̳̠͓͚͔̺͎̝̼̂ͪ̍̈ͦ͊̚͞Û̴̴͎͕͍͎̟̳̮̘̺̝͇̃̽͑ͩ̑͡ͅ,̸͈̖̘̠̗͖̰̹̣͎̜̹͚͈̝͑͑ͪ͆̅̀̕͝ ̧̗̯̲̭͚̯̺̯̥̦̈̓̇ͣ̅̎̅͗̊ͦͬ́͜͞R̸̯͍͓̥̺͔̫͙͈̳̼̤͒ͭ̎ͮͤ̓ͨͭ̈́͂ͭ͌̈̓ͦͬ̀́̚̕͡e̓͋̂ͭ̓̿ͬ̽̈́ͨͧͫͭ́͢͝͏̳̭͖̫͙͓̰̞̠̱̰͙̕d̡̘̠͉̙̫̖̦̤̤͌́ͫ̐̐ͣ͊ͩ́̓̚ ̶̢̧̨͇̝̞̞͌̀ͨͧ̿͋̆̍̒͗́̊̓S̸̶̨̧̰̘̼̝̭̣̩̙͇͎̫̩̈́͑̃͒ͪͧ͌̀̿ͦ̔͛̾͂ͧͪ̕o͗̇͊͋̑͏͈̙͙͚̪̖̘͇͘u̧͚̝͎͐̉ͪ͊ͫͪ̚l̡̝͉̭͇̺̣̬̯̹̭̥̑̎͌̾͗͋̎͑̍͐͞͝: <̝̤̻͓͇̉͐͝ͅ<̘͖ͧͣ̏̂̆͠?̥̪͉͍ͥ̀̇̉̂͊̈̚͢͡?͎̍͐̄̂?̞̝̬͇̙͓͉ͫ̽̓͌̔̆͂̀͞͡ ̹̬̫̍͂̀͘U̷̳̼̾͑̎̐̇̾̕Ṅ̶̸̬̀̓̑͒̄̊K̷͇͚̜ͯ͛͂̃ͦ̀ͣ͛͘͞N͔̘̜͇̆̄́͢O̠̥̮̙͎͔͛ͦ͗̋ͯ̚͡W̩͔̘̫̱̦͖̖̜̾̌͋ͧ͂ͦN̴̸̩͊̃̄̉ ̛̜̲̞̟̠̖̒ͯ̒S̭̰͊̋̈́͋̓̊͠͞K̳͙͕̪̤̟͖̙ͪ̈́I̶̦͚ͭ́͠L̗̗̮ͬ͌ͩ̔L̴̥̯ͦ̓͐̆̂̅ͯ ̴̰͖͕̽̎͑̐̅́̕?̧́̀̐ͩ̂̈̚͡҉͍̹̻̰̫͉̫͙̠?̥̱͍͓͎̤̝ͮ̓̈ͨ̂̾̾̑͘ͅ?̂́̾́̄͂͡҉̺̪>̧̊̏ͭͥ͏̷͚̳̭≯̗̬͈̞̮̺̘͂̂̽̂͌̆̄͟
    Skill Scrolls Created this week: 1/7 on (10/25/1016) reset's at (11/01/1016)
    • 【Elemental Boost】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
      [Single target] Endow your next attack with the element of your choice (Can be only used on one attack then your stat will revert to normal.)
    • 【Speed Boost】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
      [Single target] Boost the users speed triple of it's original for 5 minutes.
    • 【Blade Works】 Skill Scroll: (Source: Servant Emiya)
      Project one weapon. (Limited only up to B Rank weapons)
    • 【Magpangap】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
      [Single target] Disguised to anyone or anything the users desire, effect will fade if the user attacks or was attacked.
    • 【Midas Hands】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
      [Single target] Turn anything the user touched into gold. (Won't work on living thins and skill is one time use only)
    • 【Repair】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
      [Single target] Instantly repair any damaged items but item will be down-ranked to one level.
    • 【Lolification】 Skill Scroll: (Original)
      [Single target] Turn any female into a pettan loli for 3 minutes. (Targets within the God race or has similar composition like a god will be immune to the skill)
    Title: 『Walking Copyright Infringement Disaster』
    Completed Quest: 2
    Failed Quest: 0
    None
    Gold: 160 Gold (debt from the tavern by TsukiNoHono was settled by the Guild Master)

Enslaved Demi-human
    [​IMG]
    Name: Glacia
    Nickname: Glachii
    Race: Glacier Goblin[Subspecies] (Before Humanification)/ Demi-human (Current)
    Origin: Gallant Mine
    Job: Slave / (Only in Demi-human form) Matial Artist / (Only in Glacier Goblin form)Berserker
    Weapons: Fist
    Skills:
    1. Roar of Valor (Innate Skill before Humanification): Raising one's defense and offence to it's limits. Will changes the user's hair to a blackish color and their arms and legs will be enveloped by steel-like protectors, this can also used to attack the enemy..
    2. Icicle Spike(Innate Skill before Humanification): Pounding the ground will make a spear made of ice pierce the enemy from below ground.
    3. Buckshot Ice(Innate Skill before Humanification): Gather Ice from above the user until it's 10 time bigger than the user. User throws it up the air and the User will smash it with all their might making the ice fragments fly like bullets toward the enemy.
    4. Icicle Defense(Innate Skill before Humanification): Makes many layers of ice enveloping the user for protection. While being protected the user can't move until skill is canceled, once canceled the ice will quickly melt.
    5. Giga Ice Spear(Innate Skill before Humanification): Creates 10 sharpened ice spears and launches them toward the enemy. Can be launched one by one or all at the same time.
    6. Create Ice Block(Innate Skill before Humanification): Can create blocks of ice in any shape the user desires.
    7. Ice throw(Innate Skill before Humanification): Makes all thrown ice fly with a force comparable to a cannon.
    8. Transformation(Skill obtained after Humanification.): Transform into a Glacier Goblin/Demi-Human. In Glacier Goblin form, physical attack and magical defense increases. And in Demi-human form, magical attack and physical defense increases.