Comments on Profile Post by Ai chan

1. Nargol
    Nargol
    ...there's a chance you won't get paid?

Ai-chan.... are you working for the mafia?
    May 21, 2017
    prongsjiisan likes this.
  2. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Because I'm overdue. The due date was today, and I'm still not finished. I'm afraid Japanese punctuality will cause them to refuse to pay me for being late :(
    May 21, 2017
    prongsjiisan, Pyoo and Lovely like this.
  3. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    But yes, I do work for the triads and a certain secret service from time to time.
    May 21, 2017
    prongsjiisan, Lovely and Nargol like this.
  4. Nargol
    Nargol
    What need does the secret service have for a fashion model/translator?

The triads I can sort of understand, tho. The criminal world is exciting after all~

As for if they will pay you or not..... There's no clause for that in your contract/agreement? that sounds really odd
    May 21, 2017
    prongsjiisan and Ai chan like this.
  5. Raneday
    Raneday
    you're currently on Japan? Same with nyanko?

jelly
    May 21, 2017
    Lovely and Ai chan like this.
  6. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    The clause is I get paid for half of the work when it's delivered. It doesn't say anything about the second half.

@Nyanko is in Japan right now?
    May 21, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  7. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Also, Ai chan is a cute little spy. Nobody will expects Ai chan to be a spy girl. Anyway, they wanted to hire me full time, but I didn't want to because that would mean I'd be betraying my country. If I remain a freelancer, I can say, "Hey, they paid, I translated. You can't blame me for your poor security."
    May 21, 2017
  8. Nargol
    Nargol
    Is that common over there?

Here, that sort of uncertainty would be a legal nightmare for them if they tried to refuse you payment.
    May 21, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti, Lovely and Ai chan like this.
  9. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Have you heard of 'black company'? No, not a company that is owned by black men, but a company that tries everything they can to exploit freelancers. But can't help it, they're the only income I have right now. My book royalty has gone dry :( And I didn't really want to restart my modelling career in the first place.
    May 21, 2017
  10. Nargol
    Nargol
    Ahh.

We call it "jobba svart" here in Sweden; "Working black." The pay is great, but if you ain't working with someone you know, chances are they'll try and fuck you over.

Considering the taxes here, it's probably even more profitable in comparison tbh
    May 21, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti, Lovely and Ai chan like this.
  11. Nefasdetestasti
    May 21, 2017
  12. Raneday
    Raneday
    psst CC it's "Kapit Sa Patalim" here right?
    May 21, 2017
  13. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Oh, so you have this kind of company in Sweden too? In Japan, it's just the kind of company that pushes you to work until you drop, whether or not it's profitable depends on the company. And if you happen to drop, they'll just find someone else to do your job and refuse to pay you.
    May 21, 2017
  14. Nargol
    Nargol
    Hmmm... Rather than say we have that kind of company, it's more the idea.

"Working black" means you are technically working illegally. Workers have immense amounts of protection in the legal system here, but the trade off is that the taxes are very high.

If you're "working black" it's under-the-table.
    May 21, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  15. Nargol
    Nargol
    This means you don't pay taxes, they don't pay taxes, and overall everyone earns a lot more.

But, it also means if they fuck you, you're fucked. Nothing to do but swallow it and move on.
    May 21, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  16. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    @Yumina yep, but we can't judge cuz not every country has the same common sense~
    May 21, 2017
  17. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    I have no annual leave left! I spent all of it on my last vacation and work would be lothe to let me go at such a critical time in the project
    May 22, 2017
    prongsjiisan and Ai chan like this.
  18. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    but itd be nice, Kyoto and temples and I could even have that Raman I have been deeaming of the past few months
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  19. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Plus Id have an ai chan to keep me company!
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  20. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    I guess thats a benifit of freelance work. If I wanna go overseas I have to give at least three months notice
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  21. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    May 22, 2017
  22. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I haven't delivered yet. It's not yet finished :(
    May 22, 2017
    Nyanko likes this.
  23. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    If I knew more than a few chars of Chinese I'd help!
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  24. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Thanks Nyan. How about next time we go together, we just ask for one bed?
    May 22, 2017
  25. Raneday
    Raneday
    will there be an additional member to the nyanko family after that?
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  26. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Sure! Lets! My next planned vacation is next year and its to Shanghai. I just bought a new car so my budget is broke
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  27. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    @Yumina you have a really one dirty mind there.
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  28. Raneday
    Raneday
    ??
    She could buy some pets there you know
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  29. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Muah I dont mind being devoured by @Ai chan
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  30. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Munches on Nyan. Yumi, you can get on the bed yourself or get tied to the bed. Your choice.
    May 22, 2017
    Nyanko likes this.
  31. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Oh there was bondage involved?
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  32. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I'm sure hotels won't restrict bondage :P
    May 22, 2017
    Nyanko likes this.
  33. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Japanese hotels are pretty good for bondage. Unless its a super tiny one... not that I would know
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  34. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Never tried bondage in Japan myself. So I can't say for sure.
    May 22, 2017
    Nyanko likes this.
  35. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    I used to be big into it when I was at your age, both top and bottom. Now I am a slave to my salary. I miss those days
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  36. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I don't think Nyan is much older than me. Also, I used to do that a lot back in college. Even did the whole BDSM and petplay thing. Good times.
    May 22, 2017
  37. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Oh petplay was fun. I was a kitty for a month once inmy early 20s
    May 22, 2017
    Raneday and Ai chan like this.
  38. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    I was a dog, around a month as well. My master kept me in collar and leash and had me eat from the dog bowl. It was fun. No need to think about study or anything, just be naked and takes a nap at my master's feet while he watches TV.
    May 22, 2017
    Raneday and Nyanko like this.
  39. Raneday
    Raneday
    no thanks ai chan I'll be content on recording them :)
    May 22, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  40. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    See? I have always said you remind me of me! Thats why I like @Ai chan so much. Your like an asian, younger version of me. My master was my last ever male partner. I wanted longer term petplay, he wanted a regular relationship. And that did not work out
    May 22, 2017
  41. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Oh, I also wanted long term petplay, but he was a tourist. So I couldn't get it. He didn't offer to take me with him, and I didn't ask him for it. Figured it was just a way to pass time in a foreign country for him. I can understand why you and your master couldn't get it to work. Vanilla is kind of like meh. I love Nyan too! BTW, Ai-chan also roleplayed maidservant in the past.
    May 22, 2017
    Nyanko likes this.
  42. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Ive never done maidplay. Though thats not to say I dont have one or two maid cosplay outfits in my wardrobe . My favorate is my Rem from ReZero
    May 22, 2017
  43. Raneday
    Raneday
    aye when you still don't have any job and doesn't need to think about bills to pay and other expenses nyan
    May 22, 2017
  44. Nyanko
    Nyanko
    Exactly @Yumina. With a car loan and the need to save a house deposit kind of puts a dent in the dream of long term D/s relationships
    May 22, 2017
  45. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    O.o intense...
    May 22, 2017