Comments on Profile Post by SpearOfLies

1. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Hai hai! It's pretty fun!
    May 24, 2017
  2. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    I personally dislike ff13. Gameplay I don't feel like I actually playing but just press button. Someone may think is same but all you need to do is change formattion unlike game that actually allow you be more creative and personalization.
    May 24, 2017
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I do agree that it lacks some personalization, it would be a lot better if the ganbits system from FF 12 was implemented on it.

Not being able to control the positioning of the party was also pretty annoying.

It still had a reasonable amount of strategy involved though, less than I'd like, but enough to make it pass.

Also, the story was lovely! It helped reducing the problems in the gameplay!
    May 24, 2017
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    It's not the best one that I've played for sure, but it was enough for me to like it.
    May 24, 2017
  5. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    Do you know Bravely default?
    May 24, 2017
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I have no idea what that is.
    May 24, 2017
  7. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    Too bad. It's a jrpg. A very good one.
    May 24, 2017
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    It's been a while since I last played anything, but I do like JRPGs! \(^^)/
    May 24, 2017
  9. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    You can b very creative about jobs. Later on you get very broken job skills but you can actually disable exp gain. I complete the game at level 59 where at half of story advice you to get level 60. The most dangerous fight was a full team fire damage plus guy that cast on you weak to fire mage that you cannot block. It force me to the most stupid and broken skill.
    May 24, 2017
  10. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    Luckily the sequel, Bravely second, is more balance. Most of stupid shit was nerfed or delete. Funny that my favorite team comp they only nerfed one skill.
    May 24, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Huuuuuuummm... Seems interesting overall... I might take a look at it later... *remembers the list of games I have yet to play*

orz...
    May 24, 2017
  12. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, using the broken stuff ruins a bit of the fun, so it's nice seeing them balancing stuff!
    May 24, 2017
  13. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    Lock you exp and still pretty fun. Unless you use the most broken one, it was always a kill or die situation <3
    I also miss the fact the most powerful mage was a axe-wielder mage. One of my team build, I made a pirate mage : P
    May 24, 2017
  14. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I like pure mages though! >.<

But well, lots of variety is always nice!
    May 24, 2017
  15. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    It's not like it wasn't pure. There was pretty skill that improve your magic damage like ignore magic def and raise 50% your magic but it was always work around 150-200 magic power. But there was one(which you learn from one of weakest job) that add you physical attack to you magic power. Using the strongest axe(which have the worst aim cannot hit shit) you easily reack 400 magic power \o/
    May 24, 2017
  16. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oh... So broken!!! *laughs*
    May 24, 2017
  17. SpearOfLies
    SpearOfLies
    One of broken thing didn't get nerfed is the doubleshield knight( I used often). Tank lot of damage and deal a lot as well. Reason not many use this is because Ninja is better to null physical damage and require less skill. Still on bravely second they are both indirectly nerfed by the more amount of magics and ninja can only dodge one attack everyturn so they raise the amount of enemy but doesn't affect knight.
    May 24, 2017
  18. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Lol! Double shield is hilarious!
    May 24, 2017
    Lovely likes this.