Comments on Profile Post by jamechi

1. Das
    Das
    Actually yes, the heat index went up to 110 at least once afaik, but I much rather that than 110 in fort Stewart or camp Shelby where you're always wet with the humidity. I actually quite like it down here
    Jun 21, 2017
    jamechi likes this.
  2. jamechi
    jamechi
    LOL you can keep the heat! Its gonna get hotter as the week goes by, heard that Friday is hottest. I thought you didn't like training in dry heat though?
    Jun 21, 2017
  3. Das
    Das
    I've had a change of heart... I just love how fast stuff dries here, I'm used to going days waiting for my boots and poncho to dry but having it dry in a matter of minutes to an hour is glorious
    Jun 21, 2017
  4. Das
    Das
    Also the heat can simply be dealt with by drinking more water/electrolytes. Very simple solution
    Jun 21, 2017
  5. jamechi
    jamechi
    You're crazy to love the heat here. This isn't even the worst month lol....

And yeah, stuff dries pretty quick here. You can bake cookies in the car if you bring foil paper with you. :D
    Jun 21, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  6. Das
    Das
    Haha not a bad idea. If you dislike the heat so much though then why not move to a more northern state?
    Jun 21, 2017
  7. jamechi
    jamechi
    Cause of uni, and fam is here. Plus I dunno if I can handle the winter of the northern states tbh.
    Jun 21, 2017
  8. Das
    Das
    Go to the midsouth then, it's within driving distance and not nearly as cold as the north
    Jun 21, 2017
  9. jamechi
    jamechi
    Midsouth? Like Oklahoma? I'll get bombarded with tornadoes and stuff. TBH there's barely any tornadoes in Texas (excluding the panhandle). Only thing bad about Texas is the heat, which I hate but it's better than AZ. 120℉ heat index, iirc.
    Jun 21, 2017
  10. Das
    Das
    True, but I meant like Mississippi, Tennessee or states around them... best places to live imo >.>
    Jun 21, 2017
  11. jamechi
    jamechi
    LMAO isn't that where you're at? Like before you came to Texas lol.
    Jun 21, 2017
  12. Das
    Das
    <. < I may or may not live in Tennessee >.>

That's definitely not why I'm partial to it though. Really is the best place overall I've ever been, haven't been many places tbh, but so far it's got all the best parts of the year and not any extremes except on rare occasions
    Jun 21, 2017
    blee8 likes this.
  13. jamechi
    jamechi
    *pats* you're def biased to that region.
    Jun 21, 2017
    Das likes this.
  14. blee8
    blee8
    There's no place like home!
    Jun 23, 2017
    Das likes this.
  15. blee8
    blee8
    Tennessee eh?
    Jun 23, 2017
  16. Das
    Das
    Of course I'm biased, at least Tennessee doesn't have random herds of cows randomly all over our military bases. You ever wake up to a bull staring you down or tried calling in the woods while standing your ground with only an e-tool. Not very good for the heart. (Both happened, but only the first to me, the second was someone else in my squad)
    Jun 24, 2017
  17. jamechi
    jamechi
    You see, when you live in an urban city you don't have cows roaming around. But wasn't the bull nice? He just wanted to make sure you woke up on time~
    Jun 24, 2017
  18. Das
    Das
    Nah it wasn't the most welcoming thing to wake up to. Just imagine sleeping on your nice and comfy rock, waking up to pull your guard shift to see a bull 30ish feet away just staring you down
    Jun 24, 2017
  19. jamechi
    jamechi
    Tsk tsk, he wasn't trying to have a staring contest. He was just trying to wake you up and trying to help you pull your guard shift. He was keeping watch while you napped.
    Jun 24, 2017
    Das likes this.
  20. Das
    Das
    He sure has a funny way of showing it
    Jun 24, 2017
    jamechi likes this.
  21. blee8
    blee8
    whadaya expect @Das, its a bull. staring is what they do best. a bull’s stare speaks volumes. it can mean a lot of things!

I thought you speak bull? you need that to survive in the field! you ought to learn more than just raer~ *smh*
    Jun 24, 2017
  22. Das
    Das
    Nah raer is universal. Bulls and cows are just retarted... Not even joking, look at one in the eyes and the thing is either completely vacant or just furious and evil
    Jun 25, 2017
  23. blee8
    blee8
    its because you don't get them @Das. that vacant look? thats the mama cow looking at you with pity! that furious and evil look ...? I don't know what you did but that just means you should get ready to run for it!!!
    Jun 25, 2017