Comments on Profile Post by Miyuu

1. Raizhee
    Raizhee
    get overly offended
    Jul 1, 2017
  2. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. You are a canker. You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
    Jul 1, 2017
  3. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.
    Jul 1, 2017
  4. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    You smarmy lager lout git.You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john.You clouted boggish foot-licking twit.You dankish clack-dish plonker.You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted.
    Jul 1, 2017
  5. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    You emit more stupid in one second than our galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond.
    Jul 1, 2017
  6. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
    Jul 1, 2017
  7. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    ψ( ▼∇▼)ψ
    Jul 1, 2017
    Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 37987
    Deleted member 37987
    Plus he's used good too now.
    Jul 1, 2017
  9. Miyuu
    Miyuu
    Oh i forgot to add the most important part at the end~
    *QUOTED*
    Jul 1, 2017
  10. Heyu
    Heyu
    you should have divided your comments in many smaller ones
    Jul 1, 2017
  11. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Really?

This is where you pasted the insults I flung at that deathsson guy?
    Jul 8, 2017
    Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  12. Heyu
    Heyu
    oh wow she just copied from you? that's totally dissapointing yuyuu
    Jul 8, 2017