Reading List:
Link

Lswarmruler

『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》, Male, from Indonesia

Lswarmruler was last seen:
Sep 1, 2021
    1. Lswarmruler
      Lswarmruler
      Watching Final BWC badminton championship live from tv in indonesia, where japan seems will beat china, does other country broadcast it too?
    2. Lswarmruler
      Lswarmruler
      Man, i finally reach 100 posts after a year... now where is option to change custom title? Anyone?
      1. Nieverto likes this.
      2. Emy.
        Emy.
        wait for the trophies from the achievement to appear and after you should be able to find in in personal details .
        Aug 26, 2017
        Shem likes this.
      3. Shem
        Shem
        Wait for thirty minutes
        Aug 26, 2017
      4. Lswarmruler
        Lswarmruler
        Okay... thx....
        Aug 26, 2017
    3. Lswarmruler
      Lswarmruler
      I wanna get custom title >_<
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nefasdetestasti
        Nefasdetestasti
        Good luck on your journey to 100 post.
        Jul 30, 2017
      3. Lswarmruler
        Lswarmruler
        Oh ok, thx episode3ux..
        Jul 30, 2017
      4. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        you're welcome man

just 62 left
        Aug 5, 2017
    4. dryzzle
      dryzzle
      *ting!* (a light bulb appears)
      ヽ/❀o ل͜ o\ノ hailooooooooo~

WELcome to NU forum o/
      ..hope you'll have fun around \o

*ting!* \o/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Jiye
        Jiye
        welcome
        Jul 5, 2017
      3. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        welcome
        Jul 5, 2017
      4. Hotato
        Hotato
        Welcome! Have fun stay!
        Jul 5, 2017
  • About

I Love Anime, Manga, Webnovel, Yugioh, Badminton, and Splatoon
    And generally like good comedy, cute loli, and unforeseen plot twist.
    I am actually also looking for soulmate with same hobbies or preferences I state above. You know, just to talk and share thoughts. And maybe share burden and fill the gap of creeping loneliness. If you are interested just message me.

If u wanna learn how to play the latest yugioh game including synchro, xyz, pendulum, and link summon just tell me...

Here's my favorite yugioh card:
    [​IMG]
    My favorite novels in NU:
    Chinese:
    1. Coiling Dragon
    2. True Martial World
    3. Desolate Era
    4. Doulou Dalu series
    5. Release That Witch
    6. Shen Yin Wang Zuo
    7. Swallowed Star
    8. Galactic Dark Net
    9. Lord Xue Ying
    10. Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Japanese:
    1. Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka?

Korean:
    1. Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
    2. Ark
    3. Master Hunter K
    4. Everyone Else is a Returnee

And yes, they don't contain any harem and almost all of them have more than 300 chapters

MUST WATCH/READ ANIME/MANGA/WEBNOVEL

ANIME
    Uchuu Kyoudai (also manga): Story of an unemployed man in his journey to become astronout. Best anime when u lost hope as it is full of inspiration, and super funny too

Gintama (also manga): Story of trio Yorozuya doing various kind of things. The funniest series that ever exist, even tho it still has shounen battle cliche

Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan (also manga): Story of OP highschool psyhic who just want a peace life but always get disturbed by his friend or family somehow. Super funny, plus it's only 5 minutes per episode

Omae Umasou da Na (movie): Story of a herbivore dinosaur raising baby T-Rex. Reminisce ur childhood, mother's love, and the importance of a family, also the dinosaurs are so cute

Sword of the Stranger / Stranger: Mukou Hadan (movie): Story of Nanase saves a child hunted by chinese kingdom. This is full action thrilling battle and killing anime without much drama

Redline (movie): Futuristic car race, but with full action, space nazi, nuclear giant creature, and super awesome music...

MANGA
    Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro (also anime): Story of chio and her friends in their daily highschool life, especially about journey in the way to school. This is as funny and as wacky as Gintama. Plus it is also about gaming, such as assasin creed, counter strike, fallout, PUBG, etc.

Helck: what will happen if a human hero join demon king's selection to defeat humans who have become immortal angels? This is really funny fantasy manga with good plot and all lovable characters, especially Pyuii

WEBNOVEL (read thru novelupdates.com)

Japanese:
    Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? (also manga): novel about a girl who reincarnate as a spider in other worlds.. really cute and full of adventure.. Nai wa???

Chinese:
    Coiling Dragon / Pan Long (also manga) : one of the most well known xianxia novel. Tell a story of Nie Li from childhood to Godhood

Release That Witch : tell a story of Roland building a kingdom in other world with his modern knowledge and helps from witches with various power.

Korean:
    Legendary Moonlight Sculptor (also manga) : Weed's adventure in Royal Road mmorpg becoming a legendary moonlight sculptor

What do u think about this lists? Have u watch/read all of them? Is there any other anime/manga/webnovel that u think deserves to be on the list?

Signature

Looking for girlfriend to talk about novels, anime, and stuffs (serious) :blobangel: