X: parents are so pushy about it
    Jul 6, 2017
  2. eseul
    eseul
    isn't there a mute button? that you can secretly do? o.o
    Jul 6, 2017
  3. TheMrAzn
    TheMrAzn
    Ya! You're an independent black and white panda!
    Jul 6, 2017
    pocketbear likes this.
  4. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    @eseul she seems to think I am constantly up to date about what she sends me. Maybe mute would turn off notifications, but it's still there, and also, sometimes there is important stuff mixed in so I'm stuck in a shitty quandary T^T

@episod3ux Yeaaa. I understand I'm a loser, mom, let me relish this feeling a bit more before you shove random articles that you probably haven't even read at me orz
    Jul 6, 2017
    Risus likes this.
  5. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Could be worse. Atleast she's not sharing articles from sketchy sites about how Hiliary Clinton created AIDs or something....
    Jul 6, 2017
    Risus and pocketbear like this.
  6. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    @TheMrAzn I'm not "independent" though as I'm still basically a dependent. Scourge of society! (lol)
    Jul 6, 2017
  7. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    *pats @pocketbear*
    ⌒ __ ⌒
    ( •(ェ)• )づ__∧
    (つ  /( •ω•。)
    しーJ (nnノ)pat pat
    `-` mine are the same, i just treat it as air.
    Jul 6, 2017
    pocketbear likes this.
  8. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    @ABMAINA She is an avid trump hater, and will share any stupid fact about how horrible he is, sometimes verbally. She gets on rants about... things... basically, same concept, other side D:
    Jul 6, 2017
  9. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    @episod3ux aww you made it a bear :3 I feel so touched~~

I try, but enough straws drown that poor camel man... who is throwing straws at him in the first place?!
    Jul 6, 2017
    episod3ux likes this.
  10. eseul
    eseul
    yeap @episod3ux answer is your answer. just ignore it if it bothers you so much. it's ok to ignore if it stresses you out too much. just show her you've got your life goals figured out all on your own!
    Jul 6, 2017
    episod3ux and pocketbear like this.
  11. eseul
    eseul
    or maybe you can just not go onto facebook? create a different social media account and keep it a secret? out of sight out of mind. >o<
    Jul 6, 2017
    episod3ux likes this.
  12. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    :3 the best for kuma~

And well, i just got used to it, after all is my life and even tho i appreciate their interest in my well being, i will deal with it when i feel like i need to.
    Jul 6, 2017
  13. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    who needs facebook when i got nuf
    Jul 6, 2017
  14. eseul
    eseul
    what i do... is say "okay. Yea i will." and then I just do my own thing... lol. If I start giving them my opinions they will lecture longer. xP
    Jul 6, 2017
    pocketbear likes this.
  15. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    @eseul that's a hassle, and then I would always remember what is making me go out of my way and by avoiding something I would constantly be thinking about it. The human mind is scary nee.

@episod3ux Yea, that is pretty much my current position I suppose~~ brothaaaaa

<3
    Jul 6, 2017
  16. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    SO TRUE ESY! (I gave you a nickname here)
    Jul 6, 2017
  17. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    <3
    ○"⌒○
    ( ・(ェ)・)
    /  ⌒ヽ
    人___つ_つ
    just sit down and relax
    Jul 6, 2017
    pocketbear likes this.
  18. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    Imma sit cuddling giant teddies. This is life
    Jul 6, 2017
  19. ABMAINA
    ABMAINA
    Share a bunch of pro millenial articles about how the previous generation ruined the economy etc

Fight Fire with Fire!
    Jul 6, 2017
    pocketbear likes this.