Comments on Profile Post by LaDyViL

1. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I'm behind on the sequel tbh... I was planning on reading CCS for the 4th time before going through the sequel, but I kept delaying that and doing other stuff instead... I wonder how far did it already go...

I miss reading CLAMP stuff! It's been ages since I last read anything from them! >.<
    Jul 6, 2017
    LaDyViL likes this.
  2. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    It's a slow update, just let it stack until you have free time. Aaaahhh...everytime I remember Wind's face and then I remember these new cards...I miss Clow cards so much.
    Jul 6, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, I kinda have the time, more or less... I just keep busying myself with other stuff... >.>

Now I'm getting afraid of disliking the new cards! >.<
    Jul 6, 2017
    LaDyViL likes this.
  4. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    It's loveable enough. The cards are more practical now, rather than being pretty like before. I mean...having a card that allows you to record stuff, lol ain't that just useful
    Jul 6, 2017
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Awwwwwwwwwwwn... I don't want practical cards! I want pretty cards!!! >.<
    Jul 6, 2017
    LaDyViL likes this.
  6. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    They're pretty too, I guess. The cards I mean. They're clear/transparent. I have high expectations for the anime xD
    Jul 6, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Sakura was one of the few animes that I ended up watching, even if I had already read the manga! I'll probably watch the sequel as well!

I just love Sakura way too much to lose the opportunity to do it after all! \(^^)/
    Jul 6, 2017
    LaDyViL likes this.