Reading List:
Link

ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi was last seen:
Nov 18, 2023
    1. ReaderReader
      ReaderReader
      Merry Christmas, for a better christmas with more blobs
      I'm here from the blob trust fund to incentivise you to donate to our fund ! We are trying to fund more blobs for the prosperity of NUF. We are currently advertising for the Holiday Season. Please consider donating we work at a 100% satisfaction rate !

WELCOME
      1. ReaderReader
        ReaderReader
        Dec 5, 2022
    2. acepepe
      acepepe
      Mate, could you please recommend your favourite untranslated Chinese novels.
      Don't include the works you've posted before.
      I'm personally interested in historical or kingdom-building types but would appreciate any setting really as long as the MC and the story is grounded.
      Thanks and really appreciate the sensibility you bring to this forum.
    3. Wu Jizun
      Wu Jizun
      There are actually people who called The Duke of Mount Deer generic trash, with one claiming it's about using beauties for cultivating tools, LOL. Now we're just waiting for specifically Jin Yong to be called generic
      1. ToastedRossi likes this.
      2. ToastedRossi
        ToastedRossi
        Hahaha. I wonder how the commenter missed the point that the Deer and the Cauldron isn't even about martial arts in the first place? It reminds me of that person who was incredulous when I said that I'm not particularly interested in superpowers in the books I read.
        Is this on NUF?
        Oct 17, 2020
        Wu Jizun likes this.
      3. Wu Jizun
        Wu Jizun
        Nah, it was on mangadex. I won't be surprised if I see something to that effect here in 2021 lol
        Oct 21, 2020
    4. animanaicT
      animanaicT
      Give me your definition of "Mary Sue" im not really devoted to my definition, sarcasm is hard to be subtle through text. Also thanks for the discussion, im pretty bored.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ToastedRossi
        ToastedRossi
        Think of it this way: if I'm writing a story and my character has no flaws, then what's the actual problem? Nevermind what is and isn't a Mary Sue for a second and ponder what this character becomes incapable of that other can do. What is it that actually makes such a character bad?
        Jun 23, 2020
      3. animanaicT
        animanaicT
        I don't have a problem with that, I believe the author has a right to do what they want. Whether or not people like it is up to the people. I never said a unnaturally flawless character is what makes a character or story bad.
        Jun 23, 2020
      4. ToastedRossi
        ToastedRossi
        So then is a Mary Sue supposed to be a bad character? If so, then how does it differ from a character with no flaws?
        Jun 23, 2020
    5. Femme Fatale
      Femme Fatale
      What is a Rossi?

Also, how does it taste toasted?
      1. itsthatkidjashyy
        itsthatkidjashyy
        @Aquaa Rossi sounds like a famous football player name
        Jun 27, 2019
        Femme Fatale likes this.
    6. Land of The Fallen
      Land of The Fallen
      “No one has ever become poor by giving.”
      ― Anne Frank
      So if you've ever read:
      I Heard You Like Me Too
      Wife,You Can't Run After Eating
      Or just want to take pity on me, donate to @Get 55k Item for Fallen
      Since seeing more nuffies in that account leads to more motivation for me...
      And if I don't get it, you even get your nuffies back!
      So take pity on this pathetically, desperate nuffian...
      1. Land of The Fallen
        Land of The Fallen
        I'm sorry for doing this...
        Oct 14, 2017
      2. Land of The Fallen
        Land of The Fallen
        But please take out on a fellow nuffies since you aren't using your nuffies?
        Oct 14, 2017
      3. RTS
        RTS
        “No one has ever become poor by giving.”
        ― Anne Frank
        So if you've ever read: (Please insert the name of your favourite novel here)
        Or just want to take pity on all those orphans , donate to RTS Blood Bank
        Your donation can save a person's life.
        Oct 14, 2017
    7. Midnight Rain
      Midnight Rain
      Is rossi a kind of food? Because you're toasted?
      1. ToastedRossi
        ToastedRossi
        Nah, Rossi is a reference to a name. The Toasted part comes from how I was feeling when I first created the name!
        Sep 19, 2017
      2. Midnight Rain
        Midnight Rain
        I c~ thx for the explanation and nice to meet ya~
        Sep 19, 2017
      3. Midnight Rain
        Midnight Rain
        The explanation about the beauty level.. Not the name..
        Sep 19, 2017
    8. Wujigege
      Wujigege
      It is sad that his novels are all Qidian novels but if I get only free chapters translated, I don't think I will have a problem with QI. At the very least, I can drum up enough interest for QI to pick them up
      1. ToastedRossi likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        I had my main translator translate the synopsis, it was quite difficult and the last couple of sentences could not be translated, so not confident in translating the series. I had planned to ask Qidian's permission to translate free chapters. I will add the partial synopsis
        Sep 2, 2017
        ToastedRossi likes this.
      4. ToastedRossi
        ToastedRossi
        Wow, you're farther along than I expected. Yue Guan writes proper history novels so they're going to be painful to translate, with all the old forms of address, place names, poetry, and speech patterns. When it goes up I'll send you a description of the novel.
        Sep 2, 2017
        Wujigege likes this.
      5. Wujigege
        Wujigege
        Well if I knew you were going to provide a description, I won't have paid my staff to make one haha
        Sep 2, 2017
    9. Trent
      Trent
      Welcome to NUF!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Uno
        Uno
        °.•*・。゚҉̛ * •.°☆welcome to NUF☆°.•*・。゚҉̛ * •.°
        *pats the patter*
        Jul 6, 2017
        r3g1s likes this.
      3. Hotato