Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    So, a reader post this on my site:
    "Yukkuri oniisan has abandoned this site, and currently being active somewhere else. So yeah, this site is just here for some reason as for everything else it's on permanent hiatus

so best advice, un-bookmarked this site and look for a new one to read because Im sure Yukkuri decided to put Everything on Here on Permanent Hiatus "
    Jul 21, 2017
    Axiel likes this.
  2. elarch
    elarch
    ._.
    Jul 21, 2017
  3. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Geez...Never go full retard......
    What am I working for the last 3 week? I properly translating and writing... I realize that I was rather slow, but I did my best... But this......
    Jul 21, 2017
    Axiel likes this.
  4. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    I bet they thought I am some Chinese TL that can churn out chapter daily... The heck...
    Jul 21, 2017
    Axiel likes this.
  5. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    *pats yukkuri while offering some warm drink*
    Want some coffee or warm milk?
    Jul 21, 2017
  6. Night Ghost
    Night Ghost
    *sigh*
    *pats onii-san*
    Jul 21, 2017
  7. elarch
    elarch
    *pat pat*
    ignore those people~
    just do things at your own pace~
    :3
    Jul 21, 2017
  8. Sylvie
    Sylvie
    @Yukkuri Oniisan maybe they just felt that you not posting announcement. But that's still harsh *pats*
    Jul 21, 2017
  9. Sylvie
    Sylvie
    And for chinese tl its diff to translate because still need to find good grams for the word esp the poems. Although maybe each chapter more short than others. Just saying '-'
    Jul 21, 2017
  10. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yeah.. perhaps... I kinda only update my announcement when I post a new chapter... Perhaps that..
    Jul 21, 2017
  11. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    *pats yukkuri* Don't listen to those ungrateful people, they think they are entitled to free translations and speak without knowing how much effort you put in your work.
    We are really thankful to you for bringing us novels to enjoy out of your spare free time
    Jul 21, 2017
  12. velocityal2
    velocityal2
    Yet he justifies his own comments as "Helping" other readers.
    I already ignored him after that.
    -Doodle Prince
    Jul 22, 2017