$3,090
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
May 9
Lolicon

XenoRaku

「Punished Lolicon」「Ugly Bastard」「Haunted」「NEET」, from Your heart

started playing league again after 6-8 years of inactivity....i fucking suck now Jan 17, 2024

1. XenoRaku
      XenoRaku
      If you need to break up with somebody, the best place to do so is McDonalds. There are no plates or glasses to be broken over your head
      1. View previous comments...
      2. XenoRaku
        XenoRaku
        @Hotato that's just sad but not as sad as me though
        Jul 23, 2017
      3. Hotato
        Hotato
        Your life is a hot mess
        Jul 23, 2017
      4. XenoRaku
        XenoRaku
        i know, watching that big mac fall of the floor is painful
        Jul 23, 2017
    2. XenoRaku
      XenoRaku
      Even people who are good for nothing have the capacity to bring a smile to your face, for instance when you push them down the stairs.
    3. XenoRaku
      XenoRaku
      Have you ever thought that life is not worth living anymore?
      1. Reindeer likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sylvie
        Sylvie
        For me because there's still someone i care about. If not then this life not have value at all.
        Jul 22, 2017
      4. Reindeer
        Reindeer
        I'm not an environmentalist, but as human's grand ambitions are rapidly fulfilled, the earth is destroyed even faster. We only pretend to care, but we don't actually do anything about it....
        Jul 22, 2017
      5. Shem
        Shem
        This world is fuqed up. And so are the people.
        Jul 22, 2017
    4. XenoRaku
      XenoRaku
      When life gives you lemons.....you should give it back before life takes it away by force
      2. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        <_< it's called the icy hot challenge or prank on YouTube... Yeah... I got bored and went to that side of YouTube... Where you laugh at pranks gone wrong
        Jul 22, 2017
      3. XenoRaku
        XenoRaku
        that's just sad but not as sad as me though
        Jul 22, 2017
      4. Hallow Cause
        Hallow Cause
        When life gives you lemons... Don't do shit cuz life ain't gonna give you anything but shit.
        Jul 22, 2017
    5. episod3ux
      episod3ux
      Welcome to NUF~
      2. episod3ux
        episod3ux
        you're welcome~
        hope you will enjoy your stay here with us :)
        if you got any questions feel free to ask one of us~!
        Jul 22, 2017
      3. Shem
        Shem
        Have fun staying here
        Jul 22, 2017
      4. Jiye
        Jiye
        No problem, have fun here \o\ If you need anythings just ask us
        Jul 22, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 9
    Lolicon
    I'm just your friendly neighborhood pervert.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Name:Xeno
    Level:21
    HP:155
    MP:245
    Job:NEET/Wizard in training/Lolicon
    Str:19
    Vit:21
    Dex:15
    Int:29
    Wis:27

Skills:
    『Slack』
    makes the user feel incredibly lazy for 5 minutes healing for 69% of Hp and Mana

『Potato chip throw』
    Throws potato chips on the battlefield confusing the enemy, duration of confusion is based on enemies intelligence (high INT=longer confusion)

『Soda pop Cannon』
    Shakes a new bottle of soda so hard the bottle blasts off towards the enemy, damage is 5% - 26% of enemy health based on distance

『Neets Pride』
    Being a neet makes you rage on people hating on your favorite things *stat doubles vs haters*
    『Candy Baron』(Unique)
    Transforms into a Bear of Mythology granting all LOLIS in the vicinity with Fervor (+30% increase all stats) for 50 seconds
    『Abduct&Mindbreak』(Unique)
    Kidnaps Lolis using candy, kidnapped Lolis are brainwashed and turned into allies

Magic
    Fire Magic』 ★★(rank up +)
    • Flame ★★ : Summons a small flame to a target and lights it on fire
    • Fire Ball ★ : Sends a Ball of fire towards the target dealing fire elemental damage and blunt damage on impact (Medium chance of burning the target)
    Water Magic』 ★★
    • Water : Summons water to a specified place or target
    • Heal : Heals the targets wounds useful only on minor wounds
    Wind Magic』 ★★★★★(rank up +)
    • Gust ★★ : Sends forth a gust of wind towards the target can also be used to blow away small projectiles and skirt flipping (small chance of knocking down the target)
    • Wind Blast ★ : Stronger version of Gust which deals blunt damage upon impact
    • Wind Wall ★ : An even stronger version of Gust specialized for defense against projectiles and weak magic projectiles
    • Wind Blade ★ : Sends a sharp blade of wind towards the enemy (Small chance of causing Bleed to the enemy)

Unique Magic: Sloth』★★★★★★
    • Domain of Laziness : Cloaks the user with the essence of Sloth which makes the surrounding beings (including allies) Tired and Sleepy (Rank up effect: AOE effect intensity increased by 15%)
    • Sloth (Passive) : Allows the user to heal any ailments and regenerate body parts by sleeping ( Rank up effect: Efficacy increased by 10%)
    • Nightmare ★★ : Gives a sleeping target nightmares that can kill the target if the target dies inside the nightmare. (rank up effects: Targets dying in the nightmare will grant user with experience of certain skills granting user skills of other people 60% weaker than normal)
    Unique Magic: Gluttony』★★★
    • Hunger Madness : Target slowly gets mad with hunger and eats Everything not stopping until the target dies from overeating. (Rank up effect: Effects increased by 30%)
    • Gluttony (passive) : User can eat non-stop without repercussions and can use the energy from eating to strengthen and recover energy of the user 10% per 2 kilograms of food for 10 minutes