Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    welcome to nuf
    Jul 24, 2017
  2. Dnmrsh
    Dnmrsh
    What is nuf? By the way thank you. I found read novel more interesting because my imagination going wild.
    Jul 24, 2017
    Hotato and akki like this.
  3. akki
    akki
    Nuf is novel updates forum
    Jul 24, 2017
  4. akki
    akki
    And you're welcome. Hope you have a good time here
    Jul 24, 2017
  5. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    NUF = Novel Updates Forum
    Jul 24, 2017
  6. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    >> too slow.

`-`/ enjoy your stay in our community
    Jul 24, 2017
  7. Matsurika
    Matsurika
    welcome \o/
    Jul 24, 2017
  8. Trent
    Trent
    Hello ^ ^
    Jul 24, 2017
  9. Dnmrsh
    Dnmrsh
    Aww thank you for warm welcoming. >< hope your guidance. I'm still little confused with this site.
    Jul 24, 2017
    Matsurika likes this.
  10. akki
    akki
    No worries~ if you have questions then ask away
    Jul 24, 2017
  11. Hotato
    Hotato
    Welcome! Have fun staying here!
    Jul 24, 2017
  12. Igneus
    Igneus
    welcome!i hope you enjoy your time here :3 if you have any questions ask anyone,everyone is very friendly here!
    Jul 24, 2017
  13. Dnmrsh
    Dnmrsh
    Yes, thank you. I'm really happy can join here. So what genre novel that all of you like here? I found this site because Chinese drama. So I just read novel that related with it.
    Jul 24, 2017
  14. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Dnmrsh Drama? Did you watch Love O20 ? It has a novel here.
    Jul 24, 2017
  15. Dnmrsh
    Dnmrsh
    Yup I did, I got dragged from drama to novel. Usually I just read manga and not interested with novel. But after I read novel I found I can't stop read it. Lol
    Jul 24, 2017
  16. akki
    akki
    Lol~ I've not watched any drama. I'll pretty much read anything apart from bl and gender bender
    Jul 24, 2017
  17. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    XD Usually is Anime> Manga > Novel.
    Seems like you are more unique than others.
    So which novel brought you here with us?
    Jul 24, 2017
  18. WingedZombie
    WingedZombie
    Welcome.
    Jul 24, 2017
  19. Dnmrsh
    Dnmrsh
    Before I just like watch anime, and Kdrama but recently I like Chinese drama and found drama that based from novel, love o2o. I really like that drama and curious about the novel version. First I just read novel that related with that novel. But after I found about novel hidden marriage and curious about next chapter I found nuf after that I learn to read raw site and join this forum.
    Jul 24, 2017
    akki likes this.
  20. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Dnmrsh I see, XD I kinda expected it to be Lov o2o since it's rather recent. I have yet to read Hidden Marriage yet.
    And you should check Chestnut's novels if you like Love o2o they are similar.
    Jul 24, 2017
  21. Knowledge is power
    Knowledge is power
    Welcome to NUF!!!! You have a cute avi!
    Jul 24, 2017
    Dnmrsh likes this.
  22. Dnmrsh
    Dnmrsh
    @episod3ux thank you I will check it later. You don't like romance novel? I just finish the last update from hidden marriage and seem the novel still a long way to end. But the story is worth to read and sometimes unexpected too.

@Knowledge is power thank you ><
    Jul 24, 2017
    Knowledge is power likes this.
  23. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Dnmrsh is rather I love romance novels but i got so pending up that needs to read so *adds Hidden Marriage to never ending pile*
    And let me link a few of chestnut's novels.
    Jul 24, 2017
    Igneus likes this.
  24. episod3ux
  25. Dnmrsh
    Dnmrsh
    @episod3ux aww thanks for link. Yup the first time I read such long novel. When I read in here just until 250 ch and I curious found spoiler talking about 1999 ch. And after someone give me link to read raw I can't stop read it. Need 5 days to read all of them. Lol I spent my holiday at room just read novel.
    Jul 24, 2017
  26. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    XD sounds like what I did with LMS when i first found novels, Eat, Read, Sleep and repeat.

and no problem, hope you will like them :)
    Jul 24, 2017