Comments on Profile Post by doomeye1337

1. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    thanks to that, I'm totally awake with maybe 4-5 hours of sleep (felt tired so slept early) and I'm probably going to get really sleepy tomorrow starting from 4pm.... FFS people, QUIET HOURS. Just because you think you're being quit doesn't mean shit with paper thin walls...
    Jul 24, 2017
  2. Shem
    Shem
    *pats doom* RETALIATION IS A MUST!
    Jul 24, 2017
    doomeye1337 likes this.
  3. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    and fucking workers, keeping their rumbling engine on the whole time..... turn it off and back on when you leave! at least make the disturbances short so I can fall back asleep instead of this bs where I'm completely awake an can't sleep or am sleep paralyzed and exhausted but too distracted to fall asleep....
    Jul 24, 2017
  4. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    yea @Shem, another neighbor gets on the "fantasize about egging their car and/or place when they're on vacation" list <.<;; Because I understand how much a pain in the ass that is to clean up, I'd never do it really, but boy is fantasizing about forcing these inconsiderate douches to clean it up is mildly satisfying <.<
    Jul 24, 2017
  5. Hotato
    Hotato
    You need ear plugs man.
    Jul 24, 2017
  6. Shem
    Shem
    Can't you talk to your neighbor about that?
    Jul 24, 2017
  7. doomeye1337
    doomeye1337
    No doubt I'll talk to them in the morning or when I catch them later. It's just annoying that this is something that needs to be talked about. It's frikin common sense! Thankfully the other obnoxious neighbor has stopped doing all those things that woke and kept me up after like the 5th time I nagged him about it...
    Jul 24, 2017
  8. Hotato
    Hotato
    Good job! Nagging power.
    Jul 24, 2017
    doomeye1337 likes this.
  9. Shem
    Shem
    Goodluck o/
    Jul 24, 2017