2. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    `-` it's bringing the lurkers out. *goes to fish*
    Jul 26, 2017
    Aiiee likes this.
  3. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    Well, I'd rather like to stay Neutral.
    I personally can't verify any arguments claimed by either side simply because I haven't checked and whatever I have read was censored via the Non-disclosure agreement. >~>
    Jul 26, 2017
  4. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    `-` I'm waiting for WW response, as always QI is just doing what they want. Poor dense PR can't get a clue how business is handled.
    Jul 26, 2017
  5. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    QI doesn't care actually. the readers from nuf are those who grew up with WW... they know they can't win us around. actually their move makes sense. cold, decisive and to the point.
    Jul 26, 2017
    episod3ux likes this.
  6. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    Well, they obviously wouldn't do something against their interests monetary wise, but getting into a war with WW isn't exactly good for reputation either......

Like Epi said it's really bad PR, and I'm not sure if it's just a problem that boils down to culture or if they're just stupid......

well, I doubt they'd be a successful business if they were stupid, so I'm a bit curious as to what they're doing.
    Jul 26, 2017
    episod3ux likes this.
  7. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Oh well, i expected this to happen at some point, surprised it lasted 2 years.
    Jul 26, 2017
  8. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    `-` welp they don't see us as readers just as holders of their future $$$.
    Jul 26, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  9. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    ;-;
    then this is gonna go downhill pretty quickly
    Jul 26, 2017
  10. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    dude... they are targeting the future readers.. more n more ppl are getting interested in chinese novels. They are basically trying to eat up everything as fast as possible to create a base for the future. basically to destroy WW in one go.
    Jul 26, 2017
  11. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    `-` it's already free fall to the garbage bin.

Also `-` the two 50 Cent Army I saw in that thread are either brain ded or Qidian raised their pay to 1$
    Jul 26, 2017
  12. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Lonelycity pretty much low underhanded tactics. that's how they did in China too most likely. it's a tested method.
    Jul 26, 2017
  13. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    while we might complain about how qi is ethically wrong... but at the end of the day this is how businesses grow. powerful become more powerful and poor poorer. the only way WW will survive is by boycotting qi but even that will fizzle out with time..
    Jul 26, 2017
  14. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    I honestly didn't even go on with the thread after reading like 6 posts......
    Jul 26, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  15. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    i m reading pg2.
    Jul 26, 2017