Lovely likes this.
  3. Lovely
    Lovely
    that is mama summer house for party and grand days nya~
    Aug 1, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Shem
    Shem
    What and where is the main house then? QAQ mama has so many houses!
    Aug 1, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  5. Lovely
    Lovely
    look in my profile ;3
    Aug 1, 2017
  6. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  7. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    *toasts marshmallow over flames of destruction*
    U want one @brasca
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  8. Lovely
    Lovely
    marshmallows \o/
    Aug 2, 2017
  9. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Here, it tastes better with gram crackers and chocolate
    *Gives @Lovely s'mores*
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    3000 dmg? That's... Kinda weak, considering the activation condition and all...

I don't think it's a very viable card.
    Aug 2, 2017
  11. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    HEY! I only have 1 copy of Magical Explosion OK! Fckin ban lists....

Besides, you think that Shem's house has 300LP left? After the last round, I thought it appropriate to use this card because of its name and said state of the house.
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  12. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well... The card does have quite the amazing potential for burn... It can't be helped that it is limited... >.>

I think Shem-chan's house has over 9000 LP though! \(^^)/
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  13. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Oh, that's easy. Unlike Magical Explosion, Blasting the Ruins is Unlimited. Which means, I can have 3 on my deck, and it just so happens...
    *Flips 2 more trap cards face up*
    That they also are in my field.
    Aug 2, 2017
  14. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  15. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  16. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Too bad, 2 people can play that game! I also activate Divine Punishment! Muahahahaa!!!
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  17. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  18. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Alright, but you already activated 5 trap cards, so your spell/trap zone was already fully used.

Which means that I can stop you once and for all if I just use a bit of Force, feel my WILLPOWAAAA!!!

http://magiccards.info/ai/en/42.html
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  19. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Wrong, I have activated exactly 5 spells/traps so all of them are still valid.
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  20. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Exactly, but I countered the last one, so you can't have anything else! \(^^)/
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  21. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    What counter? There is no counter effect in Force of Will
    Aug 2, 2017
  22. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Uhn... What? Of course there is! >.<
    Aug 2, 2017
    Lovely likes this.
  23. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    M8, I don't play Magic. I play Yugioh and Pokemon, and according to what I know, Banishing a card does not negate its effect.
    Aug 2, 2017
  24. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    The big text on Force of Will are its activation condition, the real effect are the last 3 words on the text... >.>
    Aug 2, 2017
  25. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Ahh wait a minute, now I see what ur trying to do.(This is why I don't play magic, it's too goddam convoluted).

Whats this supposed to counter again?
    Aug 2, 2017
  26. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Aug 2, 2017
  27. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    As for being convoluted... Not really, you just need to get used to it.

Yugioh can be just as confusing for a MTG player, as MTG can be to a Yugioh player... *imagines trying to explain to a MTG player what does it mean to miss timing*
    Aug 2, 2017
  28. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Too bad we are playing Yugioh rules, not magic. So your spell card is actually an illegal activation and it does nothing to counter my trap cards.

(I started the game, we use the rules for the card I used to start the game)
    Aug 2, 2017
  29. Lovely
    Lovely
    D: *grab a mountain of popcorn* this battle is amazing nya! *put 3D glasses** muhahahha
    Aug 2, 2017
  30. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Fine fine, but I know really little cards on yugioh, so I can't be that creative, I'll just use the same card you used, your trap zone is already full anyway, so you only have monster effects to use now... >.>
    Aug 2, 2017
  31. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Currently, in my monster zones, I have Bountiful Artemis, Trister Candia, Power Angel Valkry, and Barrier Statue of Light(Ties of the Brethren is OP)
    Aug 2, 2017
  32. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *hugs with Lovely-chan*

It would be more fun if I knew more yugioh cards though! I play it very casually, so I know really few stuff! >.<

I know tons of Magic ones though... >.>
    Aug 2, 2017
  33. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Aug 2, 2017
  34. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Oh OK. Basically, Bountiful Artemis allows me to draw 1 card every time a Counter Trap is activated(Like Divine Punishment and Ultimate Providence), Trickster Canadia deals 200 dmg to my opponent for every spell/trap card they activate..
    Aug 2, 2017
  35. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Power Angelvalnkry allows me once per turn to add 1 fairy type monster from my deck to my hand, and Barrier Statue of Light makes it so that the only type of monster that can be special summoned is Light types.

Did I mention I was experimenting with Tricksters in a Counter fairies Deck
    Aug 2, 2017
  36. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oh, but none of those counter my trap that countered your trap, so... I should be safe? I think... >.>

And well, now you did!
    Aug 2, 2017
  37. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Which trap was this that I did not count?
    Aug 2, 2017
  38. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Ultimate Providence, I countered your Ultimate Providence with my Ultimate Providence.

I had to discard a card though.

Exact quote I used: "Fine fine, but I know really little cards on yugioh, so I can't be that creative, I'll just use the same card you used, your trap zone is already full anyway, so you only have monster effects to use now... >.>"
    Aug 2, 2017
  39. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Fine, but since you activated 3 spell/trap cards, my Trickter Monster deals u 600 dmg. Plus since 4 counter trap cards have been activated, I draw 4 cards per the effect of Bountiful Artemis, and furthermore, thanks to the effects of Power Angel Valkrie, I can add 1 fairy type from my deck to my hand, which I will, and I think I will add Honest
    Aug 2, 2017
  40. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Alright, so... Now that everything finally resolved, my card forcefully ends and it's now my turn, right?

*thinks of a few infinite MTG combos* *realizes it would take too long to explain how they work, unless I use banned cards*

... Okay, I give up, it was a fun duel! \(^^)/
    Aug 2, 2017
  41. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    GG
    Aug 2, 2017
  42. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *leaves this here for them *
    >.> *whistles*
    <.< *whispers* Pssst, Its even got really good PvE.

https://www.hextcg.com/
    Aug 2, 2017
  43. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Is this like Hearthstone?

I don't like those "F2P" games in which you have to grind your entire life to get any semblance of a decent deck... >.>

I'd rather play MTG online on Cockatrice or Yugioh on Ygopro... Or on RL with a few friends, it's more fun IRL for sure.
    Aug 2, 2017
  44. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Na, Its more like MTG, but with some mechanics more specialized towards Online play.
    Aug 2, 2017
  45. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    It even has a PvE "Adventure zone" with dungeons and such. Its really fun.
    Aug 2, 2017
  46. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Hearthstone has a lot of things that are similar to MTG as well... >.>

My problem with this kind of game is more towards on how much will I have to play to make the deck I want, not with the mechanics of the game... Tbh, I don't think I ever found a TCG that I disliked the mechanics...
    Aug 2, 2017
  47. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Though the meta in recent pokemon is a bit too strong for my taste... It's kinda sad seeing the power creep consuming the games... Even if Yugioh and MTG were also heavily affected by Power Creep. >.>
    Aug 2, 2017
  48. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    If you play through the PvE campaign, you can get some really good cards, and alot of gold, which you can sell to other players for Plat to or by stuff on the AH with.

Over all, it does not take much effort at all to get new packs if you wanted to.
    If you are Running Dungeons and selling the resulting packs , you could get a Plat pack every 1-2 hours with some luck.
    Aug 2, 2017
  49. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    If you are doing Frost arena which is a PvE style elimination mode, you can get enough gold for a 1 plat pack every hour or so with the right deck.
    Aug 2, 2017
  50. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    and a lot of people will save their plat and enter Draft games which can next you more than you paid to enter.
    Aug 2, 2017
  51. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Seems too grindy... >.>
    Aug 2, 2017
    AHKoT likes this.