Comments on Profile Post by Liener Rynnsfield

1. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Sleep drug using?
    Well... As long as they can show any proof that the dumolid is issued by doctor then they could get scot free.
    Any benzodiazepin drug could cause withdrawal, hence why it should not be easily bought by public.
    Aug 5, 2017
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Benzodiazepine withdrawal is characterized by sleep disturbance, irritability, increased tension and anxiety, panic attacks, hand tremor, sweating, difficulty with concentration, confusion and cognitive difficulty, memory problems, dry retching and nausea, weight loss, palpitations, headache, muscular pain and stiffness, a host of perceptual changes, hallucinations, seizures, psychosis, and suicide.
    Aug 5, 2017
  3. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    I even never write a recipe for benzodiazepin more than one week. Unless, the patient needs it to control seizure. Between seizure attack and withdrawal symptoms, the seizure might be more dangerous.
    Aug 5, 2017
  4. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    In other words: Don't use drug without doctor consent. There is a reason why I spend those years learning pharmacology.......
    Aug 5, 2017
  5. asriu
    asriu
    ╮(╯▽╰)╭ many patient think they know their body better than doctor~
    Aug 5, 2017
  6. Accidentally
    Accidentally
    What i am saying to all buyers. If there is no doctor recipe i will not give them drugs.

Even if there are i will call the doc and suggesting another active chem to use. Aish.
    Aug 5, 2017
  7. Accidentally
    Accidentally
    Seizure and tremors patient is tricky tho.

Espesially when they have another sickness like cold. Or when the woman is trying to take birth control med and even more when they are pregnant.
    Aug 5, 2017
  8. Accidentally
    Accidentally
    #SorryForTheRant
    Aug 5, 2017