Comments on Profile Post by Westeller

1. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    in essense its this: The first loves the leg's bareness, enjoys the softness of the skin from the thighs to the toes. They revel in every line and curve of exposed flesh. The other however loves the way the kneesock wraps around the shapely leg, how it squeezes the tender fat. Like panties for the leg. And its that idea which drives them...
    Aug 6, 2017
    Einon, Nahrenne, regan and 6 others like this.
  2. Accidentally
    Accidentally
    Well said *claps*
    Aug 6, 2017
    Einon and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  3. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Aug 6, 2017
  4. runsing
    runsing
    @Westeller you need to read Yuusha ga Shinda. it will benefit your cultivation, allowing you to reach higher realm of knee-socks and legs worshipping
    Aug 6, 2017
    Cupcake Ninja, Westeller and LaDyViL like this.
  5. runsing
  6. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    (;;°Д°)
    Aug 6, 2017
  7. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    So the knee-socks fetish is the sister fetish of leg fetish?
    No wonder I feel so close with the knee-socks.
    Aug 6, 2017
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  8. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Anybody here against pantyhose? I hate that it's transparent and only dark on the toes, also it's not seamless.
    Aug 16, 2017
  9. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    It depends on the type of pantyhose. Some are a lot darker. If you wear black, the little bit of transparancy, offering a sneak peak into what lies beneath, is quite tantalizing. But other colors, like brown? Meh...not that great on any skin color. As for the toes, yes that is a problem. But foot fetishists would love it. Me, its alright, but i prefer thighs...

but i do agree with you on the seams.
    Aug 16, 2017
    Westeller and ZhaWarudo like this.
  10. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Yea darker ones are okay but those seams... I'm a foot worshipper and I prefer knee/thigh high socks or short cute socks, thighs ofc and I don't know what's it called but it's like knee sock without the foot part? Leg warmer?
    Aug 16, 2017
  11. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    yup thats what it's called. A thick cloth wrapped around subble legs to keep them nice and cozy....
    Aug 16, 2017
  12. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    It's ok as long as the legs doesn't have any kind of fungi or some sort of disease.
    Aug 16, 2017
  13. Cupcake Ninja
    Cupcake Ninja
    my god dont mention that...i knew a girl who had some sorta fungus shit on her toes and i was like, "woman you nasty" like seriously. was a bitch to get rid of. The girl, not the fungi. Nah, she was cray-cray. Putting cheese in noodles, easing bread with ketchup, texting me every other damn minute...nig im driving aint nobody got time for that.
    Aug 16, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti and ZhaWarudo like this.
  14. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    Cheese on noodles?!
    That's a heresay!
    She's a heretic! Burn her in the stake!
    Aug 16, 2017
  15. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    That would have to be a reaaaaly big and hollow stake XD I used to eat pasta with cheese, too simple for me now, I require more lumber...erm I mean flavour.
    Aug 16, 2017