Which kdrama?
    Aug 10, 2017
  2. Flumya
    Flumya
    Kill me Heal me
    Aug 10, 2017
  3. Mousa4
    Mousa4
    i have heard some good things about it, but it does have a great ost. Even without having watched the drama i am always listening to the ost.
    Aug 10, 2017
  4. Flumya
    Flumya
    Yep, it has great osts. The Mc has split personality and the female lead is his doctor. I recommend it, it's hilarious.
    Aug 10, 2017
  5. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    poking old people with sticks. young people have no manners these days
    Aug 10, 2017
  6. Mousa4
    Mousa4
    I will, plus ji sung is male lead, he is a very good actor. Though common criticism i have heard of it, is that it is very slow.
    Aug 10, 2017
  7. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    And yes its a great drama
    Aug 10, 2017
  8. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    roommate is also a cool korean show
    Aug 10, 2017
  9. Flumya
    Flumya
    Just checking Grandpa
    <.<
    Aug 10, 2017
  10. Mousa4
    Mousa4
    You have any favourites?
    Aug 10, 2017
  11. Flumya
    Flumya
    hmm, probably Gaksital aka Bridal mask and The Princess' Man but both of them are tragedies
    Aug 10, 2017
  12. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    In roommate I always watch jackson and yongi. Or jacksoon and the older guy of his group can't spell his name
    Aug 10, 2017
  13. Flumya
    Flumya
    Oh and also I Can Hear Your Voice and My love from the star.
    Aug 10, 2017
  14. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    I'm new to the kdrama scene.Also I rather laugh then cry
    Aug 10, 2017
  15. Mousa4
    Mousa4
    Havent seen princess's man. As for bridal mask i didnt really like it that much, the romance just made me mad and the bromance was meh.
    I dont really keep updated on idol new, not really into kpop either.
    Aug 10, 2017
  16. Flumya
    Flumya
    Seems like I'm your senior in this field, but I haven't watched for 2 years, the last one I've seen was probably Healer
    Aug 10, 2017
  17. Mousa4
    Mousa4
    @Grandpa_World some of my favourites are Healer, Gentleman's Dignity (funniest drama i have seen), and ugly alert (though really good, 133 eps maybe too many). Also i recommend chinese drama nirvana in fire if you ever wanna branch out of korean
    Aug 10, 2017
  18. Flumya
    Flumya
    I thinks Princess' Man is not for you guys, it's like Romeo and Juliet the Mc's and FL's parents are enemies, it' like an emotional rollercoaster.
    Aug 10, 2017
  19. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    I will check them out the tomorrow or theday after I got some free time anyway
    Aug 10, 2017
  20. Flumya
    Flumya
    Ohh, I started watching Nirvana in fire but then I heard it has a novel too. I wanted to read it first.
    Aug 10, 2017
  21. Mousa4
    Mousa4
    I have seen a couple eps of it. I dont mind watching those kind of shows, i am pretty open minded especially when it comes to dramas
    Aug 10, 2017
  22. Mousa4
    Mousa4
    Idk if the novel is fully translated, and even if it is i would totally recommend the drama, its one of those where i have heard no complaints about it being worse than the novel
    Aug 10, 2017