Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    He got a cat bite and hand swelling. Antibiotic regiment of 7 days was given.
    He only drinks the medicine for 2 days, and then complains: It didn't get cured! My hand is still swollen.

................. Please... cellulitis can't be cured in just 2 days......
    Aug 14, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    I bet when he got a sepsis, I will be one who was blamed:

"That doctor give me the drug! and it's not effective!"

I hate my job.............
    Aug 14, 2017
    Lonelycity likes this.
  3. Shem
    Shem
    .....idiot.
    Aug 14, 2017
  4. Jiye
    Jiye
    Aug 14, 2017
  5. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Want to rant how hard is to explain tenosynovitis to a layman................
    Aug 14, 2017
  6. Shem
    Shem
    ....that moment when you feel like shoving the medicines down his throat....
    Aug 14, 2017
  7. Shem
    Shem
    This remind me of my grandparents (=.=) my allergy wasn't healed. Holy shite, it's not that easy to remove right? But they keep on scolding me that it's my fault and that the medicine isn't even effective. ._.
    Aug 14, 2017
  8. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Allergy couldn't be cured with drugs... We could only abate and reduce the symptoms with drugs.
    The culprit is the 'fault' in our immune system being too reactive against harmless substances. Like how over-reactive some NUFers towards QI.
    The cure method is to 'train' your body so it gets used to the 'trigger'
    The so called desensitization therapy.
    Aug 14, 2017
    Ai chan likes this.
  9. Shem
    Shem
    Yeah, i told them that it will only get reduce but eh =.=
    Aug 14, 2017
  10. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Now that I think about it. I should have ignored my common sense and bombard him with corticosteroids and antihistamine to make the swelling "decreased"...... Yeah... The next time I see a patient like this, I'll just inject them with some MP and DMP and call it a day.
    Aug 14, 2017
  11. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    Antibacterial regimes must be dutifully followed else the bacteria might survive and become drug resistant.
    Aug 14, 2017
  12. Lonelycity
    Lonelycity
    That idiot.
    Aug 14, 2017
  13. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Tell that patient, "Unless you have glyph of restoration or regen buff, you'll have to be patient like every other patient."
    Aug 14, 2017
  14. Devourer
    Devourer
    Some of my mom's patients love to complain loudly when they are dissatisfied with the treatment >->
    Aug 14, 2017