Comments on Profile Post by ZhaWarudo

1. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    Ikr, I still can't understand why it has the highest ratings too.
    Aug 24, 2017
  2. akki
    akki
    I haven't even started it to drop it~
    Aug 24, 2017
  3. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Yah, I've been tolerating it for the last ~150 chaps coz IET but really, it's his worst novel, from attention all to lame cultivation system and poorly done sci fi. akki don't bother with it, if you're an IET fan at least read his other novels first
    Aug 24, 2017
  4. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    Literally nothing happened and there was no reason to even be attached to the characters from where I dropped. The MC is actually boring for once. All the meticulous measurements on kgs and m/s, I'd rather have them on Jin or something to be honest.
    Aug 24, 2017
  5. Night Ghost
    Night Ghost
    I dropped stellar transformation and DE
    Aug 24, 2017
  6. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    Stellar transformation was the first Chinese Novel I've read, almost went crazy looking for the next chapter/sequel after that ending. It was mostly exciting for the most part I guess, can't remember.
    Aug 24, 2017
    ZhaWarudo likes this.
  7. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    ST is my fav no matter the hate and that everyone prefs CD, and what bad ending? it's ok, they exaggerate.
    Aug 24, 2017
  8. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    They only think it's a bad ending because IET hyped the MC's son a hella ton without actually writing it. The ending was gadam open too. They hate it because they loved it and felt so betrayed that it ended abruptly.
    Aug 24, 2017
  9. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    There was the bird with all his training on time spear or something too. It was all useless in the end, but it was pretty cool reading the character getting stronger. I guess that's IET's strong point too, he's so good at training arcs and making the characters feel so much stronger. I felt this most especially on Lord Xue Ying.
    Aug 24, 2017
  10. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    You know what's the biggest wrong rating? IRAS, everyone was so hyped when it started and gave it 5 stars, now that most people dropped it out of pure disgust they forgot to change their ratings so more suckers come and see wow what a great rating! It must be good.
    Aug 24, 2017
  11. Night Ghost
    Night Ghost
    The only iet novel that I like is CD
    Aug 24, 2017
  12. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Now that you mention it, yeah that training was useless to the story, which authors shouldn't do. For example if you mention a weird rock, you need to use it later and not just forget it.
    Aug 24, 2017
  13. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    That's cool Night Ghost, it is his best work
    Aug 24, 2017
  14. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    The only IET novel I haven't read is actually CD. I've read the manga to the latest chapter at the time, so I decided not to read the novel. After finishing all the other IET novels, I keep hearing all these bad things about the novel, so I've never had the opportunity to read it.
    Aug 24, 2017
  15. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    It's just haters, you should read it. CD has more haters because it is most popular so someone who doesn't even like xianxia could start reading it and bsing how bad it is. There are also plenty of idiots complaining about english names even though that's what they are are in original, they think it's supposed to be Lin Ley and Fua Ku Lin XD
    Aug 24, 2017
  16. Night Ghost
    Night Ghost
    Do not compare the novel with manhua. The mahnua version is ugh...

Although I must admit the ending is bad imho
    Aug 24, 2017
  17. Reindeer
    Reindeer
    Oooh, I guess I'll read it some time in the future. I'm a pretty big IET fan if I say so myself, would be a shame if I miss out on this one.
    Aug 24, 2017
    ZhaWarudo likes this.