Eternal Liar
    *picks up a wallet full of money*

*puts down a wallet full of emptiness*
    Oct 11, 2017
  2. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    *takes the wallet*
    *shakes head*
    This wallet is made from the leather of the dragon gods, soaked in the blood of the devil kings, and dried under the light of the creator. And you take the money? How shallow.
    Oct 11, 2017
  3. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    With money I make people around me happy by spending it for them, the value of happiness cannot be measured.
    Oct 11, 2017
  4. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    You could have sold the wallet for much more. How short sighted.
    Oct 11, 2017
  5. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    How am I suppose to tell a normal wallet from another. You should have written a note and put it inside.
    Oct 12, 2017
  6. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Who said I didn't? Your narrow point of view only saw the bills and forgot about the big picture.
    Oct 12, 2017
  7. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    Well, I guess my narrow point of view doesn't need to worry about that part then since it isn't wide enough to encompass petty matters.
    Oct 12, 2017
  8. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Haven't you heard of its the little things that matter the most? Watch, you move forward in life focusing on only what's in front of you, you'll get tripped up by what's beneath you.
    Oct 12, 2017
  9. Eternal Liar
    Eternal Liar
    No, apparently I didn't. I have lived in happiness without knowing it, I shall continue doing so. I may lose the chance to know more things, but in return, I gain the same happiness over again. That I am content with.
    Oct 12, 2017
  10. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Maybe
    Sometimes
    We cling to the things
    That make us bleed
    Because we'd rather
    Feel the pain
    In the familiar
    Then the peace
    In the unknown.