Comments on Profile Post by BabaNovac

1. NerdExpress
    NerdExpress
    It's a charity for the translators and they just happen to give us chapters in return '-'
    Sep 9, 2017
  2. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    I like the way you think! We should donate more!
    Sep 9, 2017
  3. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    If every charity would work that way the world would be a far better place
    Sep 9, 2017
  4. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    @etvolare what do you think of this idea? I know it's bad to throw this in someone else's lap but it should be feasible. And let's say if the donations rise to 1000 dollars you will release 10 chapters of a novel and so on. That should count for good publicity at the very least. Of course you can just dismiss it as the ramblings of a bored nuffian if the idea isn't feasible
    Sep 9, 2017
  5. NerdExpress
    NerdExpress
    100 per chapter Σ(゜ロ゜;)?? Don't do it (Unless it's using nuffies >.>)!!
    Sep 9, 2017
  6. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    So? Drug addicts rather buy drugs then donate to charity
    Sep 9, 2017
  7. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    It's for the charity and new chapters! You can help the world and get new content as well. Of course it isn't too profitable for the translators that's why probably no-one did it before
    Sep 9, 2017
  8. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Charity is for wannabes who have too much money and a guilty complex.

If you actually gave a damn about starving kids in Africa you'd pack your bags and go do something about it.

Not donate a dollar online and share it on facebook to net likes.
    Sep 9, 2017
    He likes this.
  9. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    Its acutally not that bad of an idea. Since people would be tempted to donate more since they think its for a good cause. And in the end I would have more chapters to read
    Sep 9, 2017
  10. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    The thought counts. Anyway it's better than doing nothing
    Sep 9, 2017
    Grandpa_World likes this.
  11. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    See! He @Grandpa_World gets it. It's all a ploy of getting more chapters under the cover of philanthropy
    Sep 9, 2017
  12. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    Well I wouldn't donate but that is mostly because I'm poor af
    Sep 9, 2017
  13. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    See. That's what you think.

But in reality you have no fucking clue on as to what that money you donated is used for.

Chances are it's lining some corrupt arseholes wallet or its helping a good cause because let's not pretend that we live in a shitty world with shitty people
    Sep 9, 2017
  14. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    That was my thought I just coudln't wrap it into such a sopihsticated package
    Sep 9, 2017
  15. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    Chances are that you are probably right but if we start doubting everyone and everything nothing is going to be done after all.
    Sep 9, 2017
  16. Grandpa_World
    Grandpa_World
    @HavekZero I like you, you are a pessimist like me. Only diffrence is that I feed on sarcasm to keep my sanity
    Sep 9, 2017
  17. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    There is one and only one rule that I live by. Trust in yourself and yourself alone.

If you want something done do it yourself. Don't wait for someone else to come and help you.

And yes, while it is termed pessimist I like to think of myself as realistic. Sarcasm is a life saver without which I would be a shrivelled husk of a human.
    Sep 9, 2017
  18. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    Well we definitely need more people who share the same mentality as you do maybe in that way things would start to move forward.
    Sep 9, 2017
  19. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    No. I'm a selfish arse.

I do only what will profit me.

I don't give a rats arse about the world and its general state of demise.

We need more people who care.
    Sep 9, 2017
    BabaNovac likes this.
  20. etvolare
    etvolare
    Hmm? Wait, if donations to me reaches $1,000 I release 10 chapters?
    Sep 11, 2017
  21. BabaNovac
    BabaNovac
    @etvolare Well I meant donations as in charity for a cause that you may want to help. And I chose those numbers mainly because I thought it would be hard for the translators to work on too many chapters. Anyway it was just an idea of how if people can donate for chapters why not for charity as well. And in this way you can combine them both. But as I said that's all up for the translators to decide
    Sep 11, 2017