Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    “In two online studies (total N = 1215), respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles. Overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures. ”
    Sep 12, 2017
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores.
    Sep 12, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  3. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Of all personality measures, sadism showed the most robust associations with trolling and, importantly, the relationship was specific to trolling behavior. Enjoyment of other online activities, such as chatting and debating, was unrelated to sadism. Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.
    Sep 12, 2017
  4. Yukkuri Oniisan
  5. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    So... I think Trolls have real psychology problem.
    Sep 12, 2017
  6. Frozen ink
    Frozen ink
    social isolation, escapism, venting out emotional stress via an anonymous media , if these don't scream help im not sure what kinda idiot needed to figure that out desu
    Sep 12, 2017
  7. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Not everyone knew where and who they should go for help...
    I seems that many trolls are in their teens or early twenties, with rather bad house situation or future uncertainties...
    After reading this paper, I kinda feel pity at the trolls...... Living their life with emotional and psychological problem..... It must be hellish.
    Sep 12, 2017
  8. Frozen ink
    Frozen ink
    birds of a feather flock together desu

but rather then pity and sympathize with them doing so via internet is next to useless desu
    we can only fix it by improving society as a whole and stopping people who have mental problems from copulating. desu~
    improving healthcare, providing more jobs, etc desu

also i am for the prevention of letting stupid people breed desu..
    Sep 12, 2017
  9. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    *remembers all the previous NUF trolls who acts like they are the nature one*
    *chuckles*
    Sep 14, 2017