Comments on Profile Post by Shem

1. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    O.O
    *pats*
    There. There. Don't cry ok? Crying does no good... It makes other people want to cry too... *sniff*
    Sep 16, 2017
  2. Shem
    Shem
    *huggles oniichan* you've been missing these past few days >.>
    Sep 16, 2017
  3. Shem
    Shem
    How are you?
    Sep 16, 2017
  4. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Fine enough.
    It's just that there's been some stressful and moody situations recently and I tend to lose sight of the worth of talking to people when I go through things like this. So, basically I closed up and it's kind of an effort for me to be here at all. Actually, I just came 'cause of a phrase I read in a novel that evoked the will to see you.
    Sep 16, 2017
  5. Shem
    Shem
    Hmm. Try to rest, don't go online >_> I'll understand. You've been in a lot of stress lately...
    What phrase?
    Sep 16, 2017
  6. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    "She is my little sister. What kind of big brother would I be if I gave up on her after just one mistake?"
    Sep 16, 2017
  7. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    It made me feel kind of guilty because of some cases where I didn't console you. Not that I would change the past or anything like that, it's just that thing I apologized for in the beginning. I am unable to put down the way I view things and think at all down for you and I'm sorry for it.
    Sep 16, 2017
  8. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    It's kind of conflicting, really. I would probably just punch myself if I ever did put down my own individuality for another, that wouldn't confide with what I could call as my 'values', but then because I see love in a more idealized and sacrificial light than most, I start to think to myself if I should just play the martyr or something of the sort.
    Sep 16, 2017
  9. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Really, it's just a mess when you think of yourself as a realist but can't properly connect to anything because you are too indulged in your view of everything, to the point of delusion.
    Sep 16, 2017
  10. Shem
    Shem
    (._. )
    Sep 16, 2017
  11. Shem
    Shem
    You know whatever you do and whatever your decision is, I'll still be here for you o7
    Sep 16, 2017
  12. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    I do know, you can be certain about it.
    Sep 16, 2017
  13. Shem
    Shem
    Hmm. If going online is making you stress as well, take a time off first...
    Sep 16, 2017
  14. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal
    Already did. I'll not be as present as I was once 'cause I managed to squeeze out of my system the habit of checking NUF every few minutes, but I'll be here once in a while. Will sleep now though, spent half of the night out and the other half reading.
    Sep 16, 2017
  15. Shem
    Shem
    Hmm okay o7 sleepwell
    Sep 16, 2017