Apr 16, 2024 at 6:34 AM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

I called the plot twist before it even happened. I'm not going to spoil it, but it happens in "How to Survive at the Academy ch 120." Apr 12, 2024 at 4:41 AM

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Apr 16, 2024 at 6:34 AM
    1. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I am now a chicken. Interesting. Thanks for the icon, fellow nuffian!
    2. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      If only there was a crash course in making good tag definitions, then I could help the tag busters. I'll be cheering you on, tag busters!
    3. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      The NU reviewer "diarrheavomit" writes good reviews. Not enough reviews written by him.
      1. Jaded
        Jaded
        Cant even find the user lol
        Oct 4, 2017
      2. Emy.
        Oct 4, 2017
        AMissingLinguist and Jaded like this.
      3. Jaded
        Jaded
        Ty. Couldn't find him cos no posts and locked profile I guess
        Oct 4, 2017
        AMissingLinguist and Emy. like this.
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I agree on how that's not how science is used.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        "Yes, empirical evidence is the foundation of science. Yes, blind faith is the death of reason. No, this does not logically imply that anyone is ethically obligated to demonstrate the existence of breasts under laboratory conditions."
        Oct 3, 2017
      2. Password
        Password
        I'm think your upset about something
        Oct 3, 2017
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I just thought that this quote was funny.
        Oct 4, 2017
    5. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "In loneliness, the lonely one eats himself; in a crowd, the many eat him. Now choose." Welp, I guess I'm eating myself then. Bon appetit.
    6. AMissingLinguist
      1. Yoru likes this.
    7. AMissingLinguist
    8. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Whoever bought me a pumpkin, thanks. How did you know I like pumpkin pie? -kabo.
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "I have a friend from Idaho, which is best known for growing potatoes. He grew up in a Vegetative State." -Master Therion.
      1. CosmicInsomniac likes this.
    10. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      1. Deleted member 41274 likes this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ACTION AND MEN ON MEN DON'T MIX!(true thoughts)
        Sep 29, 2017
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      1. Shem likes this.
    12. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      {SOP("I'm a beginner.");} //No need to mention class and method. Assume for it.
      1. Shem likes this.
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I just learned that a real statistic bureau uses "NEET" with graphing youth development challenges. Cool.
    14. AMissingLinguist
      1. CosmicInsomniac and Ale Cole like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. GonZ555
        Sep 24, 2017
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Wow, that was quick.
        Sep 24, 2017
        GonZ555 likes this.
      5. Ale Cole
        Sep 24, 2017
    15. AMissingLinguist
      1. Twilight Fox
        Twilight Fox
        That is an underscore.
        Sep 24, 2017
        AMissingLinguist and sharlnina like this.
    16. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Out of likes. I'm staying away from NUF then.
      2. Ophious
        Ophious
        See you later then~
        Sep 21, 2017
      3. Anon2.0
        Anon2.0
        Cya
        Sep 21, 2017
    17. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I have a feeling that if someone were to review everyone novel on NU, they would turn into Mr. Cynic Critic. I hope he/she's thorough.
      1. CosmicInsomniac and Notaborax like this.
      2. Notaborax
        Notaborax
        ikr theyll be like omg so many young master idiots. so many op mc. so many pussy mc. so many stoopid people.
        Sep 20, 2017
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    18. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      What a dangerous disease...
      1. AMissingLinguist
      2. Lhie
        Lhie
        In discord it's "cunning linguist" xD

By the way~
        !work xD
        Sep 19, 2017
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    19. AMissingLinguist
    20. AMissingLinguist
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.