Comments on Profile Post by Casul Reader

1. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    Hestia~! Join my Har- I mean my private army~!
    Apr 22, 2016
  2. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    Is the war still on?
    Apr 22, 2016
  3. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    I'm recruiting her into my har- I mean my presonal private army squad~ Not for a certain war~
    Apr 22, 2016
  4. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    Ah yes, too bad I only take in Elven Onee-sans as my secretary... I'm waiting for that day to come *Sheds a manly tear*
    Apr 22, 2016
  5. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    Try hunt- I mean searching them in a forest~
    Apr 22, 2016
  6. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    I'd really love to open up one of the rifts into one but alas- I am too busy with my workload as a the Emperor of a massive Galactic Trading Company... It ain't easy being one ya know..*Sobs quietly*
    Apr 22, 2016
  7. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    She will be right at home with pandemonium being @Satan 's palace and all...
    Apr 22, 2016
    Casul Reader likes this.
  8. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    Btw is the typo intentional?
    Apr 22, 2016
  9. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    Apr 22, 2016
    Reginald Twistleton likes this.
  10. Asakura Ouryuu
    Asakura Ouryuu
    Too bad... But do you want a summoning device that will be able to 100% summon someone you want? It's easy to use~! Just input the description of the target, fill the requirement that appear (usually it's a huge amount of magic energy and a soul) and start the summoning~ This device can be yours with only 99999 Nuffies~! Order now!

This advertisement was presented by Asakura Ouryuu, your favorite weapon dealer~
    Apr 22, 2016
  11. Casul Reader
    Casul Reader
    Damn I'm a galactic Merchant that sells goods from all around the universe not a magical one. Although I can genetically make my own cute Elven Onee-san, wheres the fun in that?
    Apr 22, 2016
  12. Reginald Twistleton
    Reginald Twistleton
    Nigerian forum scam
    Apr 22, 2016
    Casul Reader likes this.