Comments on Profile Post by AnmesicCat

1. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige

But you forgot the EC. I know they control Rosenheim and that pass everyone was always fighting over, but I can't remember which other countries/areas they control.
    May 20, 2016
  2. AnmesicCat
    AnmesicCat
    What do you mean by EC? They don't control Rosenheim, it was destroyed by Embinyu.

It was also mentioned that they don't control Thor Kingdom area, but they control it internally.
    May 20, 2016
    CDLevit likes this.
  3. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    I thought that they also controlled it? After all, the villagers were members of the church when they destroyed Weed's statue of Freya. Wasn't the whole point of attacking the capital, to drive out or kill the non-believers? Why wouldn't they have seized control of the area afterward?

I thought Thor allied with Haven though? Or do you mean the NPCs? If so, I doubt the dragon would tolerate something like that.
    May 20, 2016
  4. AnmesicCat
    AnmesicCat
    Rosenheim Kingdom was wrecked by Embinyu Church in Volume 25 Chapter 9. Haven Empire hasn't directly engaged with Embinyu Church. I'm not sure if you remember, but Weed was given a quest to rescue the citizens and users in Serabourg.

As for Thor Kingdom, they didn't invade the land because of Evil Dragon Kaybern, however, the majority of the users have sided with Haven Empire.
    May 20, 2016
    Nom de Plume and CDLevit like this.