Comments on Profile Post by Zone Q11

1. Shance
    Shance
    Huh? what do you mean? THough english is not my first language, I would neve make such a mistsake! 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。
    Jun 5, 2016
  2. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Better now? Also, do you really know some psychology?
    Jun 5, 2016
  3. Shance
    Shance
    It’s what I am studying, centered on business, though I started university a year ago and know only theory and history mostly
    Jun 5, 2016
  4. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Hm... okay. Question; am I sane?
    Jun 5, 2016
  5. Shance
    Shance
    Well, It is rather a question of philosophy than psychology, since in psychology we treat and search for sickness, sickness that make people’s attitudes and action out of the norm.

As for if you are sane, that normally becomes a question of culture and belief. If you are normal or abnormal, those are normally answered when looking around.

Though you are rather lucky, the threshold for crazies is higher than ever!
    Jun 5, 2016
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  6. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    1. But... is joining NUF an action out of norm?
    2. I look around. Nobody is here.
    3. Yep. You aren't sane either, are you?
    Jun 5, 2016
  7. Shance
    Shance
    Please. the internet is full of crazy, most of all because it is an easy place to unload all of your problems and interests.

I mean, Imagine telling your mom that you like Ntr, then she investigates, *shivers*, nobody close to me reads xianxia, and I can't go around yelling crazy/stupid shit at home.
    Jun 5, 2016
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  8. Shance
    Shance
    If given a chance people prefer giving away all their most hidden secrets, and strange compulsions on the internet than with people close to you.
    Jun 5, 2016
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  9. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Correct known fact. Point noted.

Also, you like NTR!?
    Jun 5, 2016
    Shance likes this.
  10. Shance
    Shance
    No, it was the best example, saying you like guys being bullied and rising to the top is understandable, NTR, is not normal by any social means. only in nuf!
    Jun 5, 2016
  11. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Okay. Gotta sleep.
    Jun 5, 2016
  12. Shance
    Shance
    Good night Zone, I still got some hours left.
    Jun 5, 2016