Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Riftwalker, Jul 15, 2017.

?

Is transmigration and reincarnation accualy reals?

Poll closed Aug 27, 2017.
  1. Yes, I'd like to believe.

28 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. Nay, science bishes!

15 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. Oh, it's a story idea? What a clickbait.

21 vote(s)
    25.9%
  4. IDGAF

17 vote(s)
    21.0%
  1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, does one need to be a trap in order to use that jutsu? Well, my bad then >_>

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be a good idea but if you can't explain things in a satisfactory way then I wouldn't enjoy it

3. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    What if.............

We are actually replaying our memories over and over and over again... And what happening now is actually had happened million years ago. And what we see, hear, feel, think, etc was just a quantum electromagnetic echo that was oscillating in the never-ending Fermi sea? We repeating seeing, hearing, feeling the same thing over and over and over and over again, just without we realized it, since we are only an echo of the real thing. But at times, a portion of echo bleed into another, hence, all that deja vu. And at times, the echo degraded, hence why we forgot things.
    We are no more than a thought ghost that roamed the cosmos...

Damo, Ai chan and Riftwalker like this.
  4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck~

Riftwalker likes this.
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    you need to go out~
    inhale~
    exhale~

hold~

)) = 3

Riftwalker likes this.
  6. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    A researcher by the name of Dr. Duncan MacDougall of Haverhill, Massachusetts found that out through observation of people on their death beds in the early 20th century.
    The soul is actually a physical thing. There's nothing spiritual about it, same with auras, that's physical too. What we understood as 'soul' is an incorrect interpretation of what memory, thought, emotion and synapse is. In theory, it is not impossible for one person to switch their soul with another person. In practice, it's unlikely because we have no idea how to do it yet, assuming that the scientific theory of souls is correct in the first place.

There was an argument about the question of "If we transplant a person's brain into another person's head, will the first person live on inside another person's body?" The answer is still elusive, however, it is widely believed recently that it will not be the same person. After all, a person is a collection of neurons collected not only in their brains, but also in their muscles. What we believed in yesteryears are now believed to be false, as the brain is not the place we store memory exclusively. It's simply the central nerve of our body, but our memory is kept inside the cells of our entire body as neurons. When we die, these neurons die too or they go up to heaven, I don't know. After all, electricity and neurons do have mass.

Riftwalker likes this.
  7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this video being suggested to me. I think this video somewhat supports my own findings. Curious Droid is all science, he doesn't do fairytales, though he does do speculative sci fi. Author of sci fi stories should subscribe to his channel. He does all your research for you for free. His presentation about 'fermi paradox' was my first introduction to his channel.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Riftwalker likes this.
  8. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think this too. What they called reincarnated, maybe it's just quantum entanglement between our brain with some unknown Individual somewhere in multiverse.

Yes Tensei or Isekai probably is real.

9. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:and he is born as Jesus' child

10. Playful Devil Miki995

Playful Devil Miki995 [Happy go lucky~]

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be scary though~If those mean and nasty people reincarnate with their memories, the world is doomed~ XD I would like transmigration though to a magic world after Miki withers and dies of natural or unnatural death~:LOL: