Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Riftwalker, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    few years back i transfered schools and accidentally walked into the girls' changing room. There was only like two girls in there but they were half undressed. Five seconds into that situation, when we were all just staring at each other in surprise...in the pit of my stomache i felt a sense of supreme dread. Then they sat be down on the bench and gave me blow jobs....no but seriously they beat me up. Like one gave me a straight punch to the face and the other started kicking me while i was down. Nearly a full minute before the P.E teacher heard my cries of pain and injustice and broke it up. Son of a bitch, i literally broke my nose and got a pretty bruised up side.

And guess what? One of them was in my home class while the other i had pre-calc with. Yeah. Im not even joking. The whole thing was cleared up fast, luckily, no hard feelings. Haha, my mom was pissed off at them tho, probs still is. She's very petty and vindictive, i'll have you know. Needless to say though it took a while before i talked to either of them. Surprisingly they were pretty nice girls though, became friends with them for a while before class schedules got changed and we stopped talking as much.

does this count tho? I mean i wasn't accused of being a pervert and they weren't mean bitches who held grudges either....

Riftwalker likes this.
  2. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    "Bitch i helped you get cum outta your hair during your sister's birthday party, now would you like to rephrase that last comment or are we gon have to share with everyone who the guy was?"

This is what im imaging when you said that. And it is hilarious. Surprisingly you have a black woman's voice in my mind.

ludagad likes this.
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    how unlucky~ next time remember say sorry, close da door and ran as fast as you can~

4. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that might have even made it worse....Where would they get the levels of guilt needed to forgive me and tolerate my weird ways, in that case? They had to before, cuz they nearly killed me.
    Yeah, didn't feel good. I was really gloomy for like a week after that, just thinking, "yeah but if a girl walked in on a guy it would be fine huh..." and things like that. I did request a formal apology later on too when they realized they fucked up. Didn't get it. One of them did, however, give me this really cool pen. All black and gold and awesome....Ah, Liv, you really lost out on that deal didn't you....hehehe....

5. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I bit of a tiny piece of my nail and flicked in my eye accidentally

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be the exact opposite of what you imagine, but that was amusing to read, lmao.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.