Spoiler 《BL》The Master & Shadow Guard

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY FUCKING GOD
    My precious pregnant babe is being tortured!!!! And he is just 2 months of pregnancy!!!! Fuckkkkkkkk

2. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the poke! I‘ve had my eyes on this one for a while now. The translator only started TL this adter finishing love you 59 seconds, which is admirable but frustrating, too xD

Bc she didn‘t want it distributed anywhere and i thought that she will update it on NU (bc 59secs is on there, too), i didn‘t mention it in any posts. Also, i didn‘t find the raw link to it (bc she said that the story is from her friend)

Yay! Now i can read the raw ahead of time! :D

3. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I found the wattpad for it. But I won't link it, bc I don't want the thread to die. The translator (on wattpad) has a lot of BL stories... *clicks the bookmark button* *looks completely innocent?* Nothing suspicious here...:blobsmirk::blobsmirk::aww::blobpats::cookie:

4. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the Poke!

5. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurks*:blobpeek:

*wants more spoilers*

6. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind spoiling a sister who's was scared off from too many chapters despite it being tled into vietnamese? (My reading skills are not up to par)

Yuslia likes this.
  7. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel full of this things? Now I'm afraid to read it...

Yuslia likes this.
  8. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I quit!!!! Literally quit!!!!
    Gosh i can't stand all the tops in this story ლಠ益ಠ)ლ A tsundere stallion master (ML) x cute idiot (virgin) obedient shadow guard (MC) , no, fucking hate it. A master who knows his guard is pregnant and yet just because he is jealous, he demands MC not to sleep on the bed (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ really??? Who the hell would let a pregnant person sleep on the floor even if you don't love them?? There are some cute moments, but since i hate ML so much to the point just seeing him with MC is enough to make me feel so annoyed and want to flip some tables. I ship 7x17 so much ;;A;; (7 is another shadow guard, he's like a gentle carefull big bro to 17,gosh he even better than some master ( ̄- ̄) yet why the author pairs him up with a pervert psychopath who has tortured both 17 (he was kidnapped and tortured in chp 12) and 7 (chp 35, 7 was badly hurt and tortured by that asshole).
    This story isn't angst, it's a cute, fluffy story with 2 (not so) lovey dovey cp with their unborn child, a soon-to-be-father master and guard. But for Pete's sake i would never ever have any good impression on MLs.
    I wish my cute idiot 17 would just go with 7 who was a potential husband.
    Too bad that i have to drop it :( but i can't read a novel with ML annoying me so much. They said:" If you hate someone, you will hate them even when they just breathes."

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  9. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, it's kinda serious but not to much, still have sweet and fluff

blaze27 likes this.
  10. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the warning lol. That describes at least one of the ML types I hate the most too. *goes off to read a fluffier, cuter danmei where the ML is unambiguously good to MC*

readerz, Kittsune, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  11. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't call this as a warning though, since it base on my personal impression too much lol.
    Im currently reading a very cute novel. Mc is top, a cute tsundere just like LWJ //////A////// ML is mischievous, thick face, trouble maker. These two are so adorable ////_//////

12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh?:aww: ....can you give me a name and a small sammury? ...we need more spoiler threads :D

13. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tilte: 当同人主角穿回原著
    Rough translate: When the protagonist of a fanfiction was transmigrated to the original novel
    Cp: Coolheaded, outwardly cold and serious genius inwardly tsundere easy to get jelous, childless seme x mischievous, shamless, trouble maker with a thick face, strong will uke.
    Sumary: These two are main characters of a novel, this novel was straight! Straighter than a pole! They are childhood friends, brothers who grow up together, face many challenges and enemies then finally step on top of the world. There isn't any gayness about them, sitting under a tree and playing chess like normal brothers. But no, in the fujoshis eyes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) there is not thing that wasn't (secretly) gay! So an author has written a fanfiction which is becoming famous in the fujoshi community. There is one thing about that, the 2 characters are too OOC!! The coolheaded, serious guy becomes a devoted, loving, loyal, like to eat vinegar husband and the other becomes a innocent little white flower (yes, a typical model seme and uke in some half ass novel).
    But one day, MC is transmigrated to the original novel but he doesn't know that. The first thing he says to ML is :" Did you miscarriage again? "
    Gosh their interaction is so hilarious, ML thinks MC was sick and delusional, and that was his fault lmao XD i deeply recommend this.

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww: ....I'm off to make spoiler threads :blobhero: ....: D have some cookies :cookie:

15. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow !Now I seriously to rant about this kind of MLs. THis kind of ML seriously makes me wanna complain to the author:mad:. Due to them MC is bullied and if there ever arises a misunderstanding never believe the MC, easily fall into the traps made by those fairies and what not . No matter how good they become to the MC later, really can't come to like them and just make me wish MC would leave them and make them regret and suffer as much as MC(n) . Poor MC suffers so much and later when ML realizes and asks for apology they easily forgiven. Seriously they don't even suffer 1/10 of what MC does argh. I have read many BG novels like that and even dropped them , due to such ML . like poison genious cosort , demon king's wife etc . they were so fun in the beginning but after reading the spoilers for later chapter I completely dropped them. :(:( So dissappointing for me.

zloi medved likes this.
  16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bit confused... x.x so what actually happened now ? XD

MC kidnapped and tortured checked. ML being tricked by others?

Edit : NVM XD. Understood it lol. Hm... welp therefore there exists fanfiction kek...

17. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really ! A fanfiction of this novel ! Can you link it?

18. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, demon king chases waifu ML is sorta... not very logical..., especially cuz the author intended to drag it out...

OFC I'm not trying to find justice for the ML here, but in a logical sense, his way of acting like that is realistic. One has to keep in mind it's ancient past and in china. The ML is a Master aka high in ranking and it doesn't make it better with his personality so it was obvious he will turn arrogant. Shadow Guards are SG called after all as they were bought for the purpose to sacrafice themselves to protect their master. And how ML treats others just shows how ignorant he is of many things, also ML is not together yet with MC at that point i guess? ML is the proud and arrogant type so he can't really express his feelings so in our terms he is a tsundere. These types always need to learn from their mistakes first to change themselves aka hit and fall down hard and then realise they have to change...

OFC no one has to like that kind of ML despite of that. However, to me ML's personality and actions are realistic. In that way the author did a good job.

19. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant it like, ppl write fanfiction, cuz they like it or some are not satisfied with the original plot. Therefore fanfictions exist X'D.

Dunno if there is a fanfiction for this novel.

20. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TL changed platform from NU to Wattpad because she experienced lots of homophobic NU readers flaming her before. She probably didn't want all that negativity dampen her motivation to complete the translation for LY59S so she went to Wattpad.