Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..:sushi_peak:..I really really really want QR to be Wanwan's ally..like seriously I want the FL to also have a powerful female ally not just a man....
    :sushi_potato::sushi_sigh:..
    ..I suddenly realized did Wanwan And Yehan have a child together before?..that is possible right since they were married for years..:sushi_tea::sushi_help:

Aniki212 likes this.
  2. jhagia

jhagia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to like this but i cant do it for today.. so ill share my cookie with you:cookie:

ravenjaz likes this.
  3. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    翻云覆雨 is the simplified short version of 翻手为云覆手变雨. The 4 word idiom has another meaning like you said to describe making love but I think in this context, the author is implying on SYH being black bellied/powerful/crafty but he was serving YWW when LY thinks that people should serve SYH instead. I didn't see any hidden feelings yet, just that LY viewed SYH as someone he respected/admired very much that's why he was very angry.

4. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the same boat. This will be waaaay more interesting this way. hope the author somehow put strong female supporter for YWW

5. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Everyone,

By now you might be knowing that we are buying 55K item for vsukio. Good news is we have already reached 44k nuffies.

Only 11k to go!!! We don't know the exact date when the item will be released but pls help finish raising 55k nuffies.:aww:

Like i said before any amount is highly appreciated. So don't think you don't have enough. It's thought's that count.

So pls visit the link below to donate to @Get 55k Item for vsukio.
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/bank/transfer

P.S. Pls write Get 55k Item for vsukio in reciever without @

Thank you!!! :blobpats:

6. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was waiting for new chapters when I noticed that everyone was suddenly using cute little sushi emoticons. When were those added?!

Anyways, I really want to know why SYH has to have YWW so much that he essentially kidnaps and confines her.

Pristine Xia likes this.
  7. Vishaakha

Reading List:
    Link
    Sushis were added 3 days ago. :blobwoah:
    How come you didn't notice them? :sweating_profusely:
    :sushi_cool::sushi_potato::sushi_sigh::sushi_potato::sushi_cool:

8. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally I just lurk, and when I do respond I just use text so I don’t check the emojis. My attention has been much more divided by recently due to university, so I have been just briefly skimming comment. I guess that’s why? I’m just glad that I can still take breaks to lurk and read spoilers~.

Speaking of spoilers, the recent chapters with CF were excellent. I wish we get to have more CF in the upcoming chapters. Or having LY get his butt kicked would be good too. That guy seriously needs a reality check.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  9. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..gud aftie guys..:blobpeek:..
    so im here in the park together with my aunt and my younger cousin(11 yr girl)..and I notice this 4 guys doing push up competition in a pull bar?..:sushi_peak:
    and I notice one of the guy have a really really sexy b*tt like bigger and juicier than mine..:blobsmirk:.*wink*wink*..
    ..I ain't a pervert..:sushi_potato:..it's just that why is guys butt bigger and nicer than most girls??:blobunsure: like seriously:blobwoah::hmm:..
    anyway just sharing this story since there is still no new chapters..
    and im bored..:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::sushi_help::sushi_no::sushi_bye::sushi_bye::sushi_bye::sushi_bye:

Lavenderia and Nanashy like this.
  10. Akx

Akx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done!! Btw how will I know if the amount has been received ? Apologies for the inconvenience..

Vishaakha likes this.
  11. Vishaakha

Reading List:
    Link
    You can go to the profie @Get 55k Item for vsukio. Check money at the bottom.

Akx likes this.
  12. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu, it's not my first appearance actually. I was also here around 70 pages ago but then followed this thread silently in my free time^^

jhagia likes this.
  13. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be really refreshing! Instead of the bitchy childhood fried that trys to tear them apart I really want a childhood sweetheart that helps the MC :sushi_cool:. too bad this is quite unlikely

Aniki212 and Fuyuneko like this.
  14. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlikely... There is no way in hell dats going to happen

Merrymiss likes this.
  15. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chap 179 -180 are already out

16. jhagia

jhagia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ill go. Heheh

ezaya12 and NerdExpress like this.
  17. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though the story was somewhat far from fantasy it's really fun to read hahaha especially when slapping of the enemy's face! Looking forward to SMQ racking her brains to get SYH.

18. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Si Yehan finally can have some other thing that can raise Ye Wanwan's true favorability rate on him - tutoring her in math. She can even see a pair of angel wings behind him... :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: I guess that her worst enemy is actually maths, not Qin Ruoxi :sushi_peak::sushi_peak::sushi_peak:

19. jhagia

jhagia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go. As usual sorry for the mistakes :)

179?

In the next second there was a loud banging sound.

YWW clearly saw that beside LQ was a cracked wall.

The youth tightly clenched his fist, while glarng at YWWs direction, and regardless of QRs inquiry he left suddenly.

Well there he goes.

Yww.. "...."

In fact just now she only really want to eat melon seed.

On the orher hand, no wonder QR can maintain her position beside SYH, because even of she saw SYH being intimate with her, QR can still retain her composure and instead console LY in return.

This kind of person who is beautiful inside out, capable in military and cvil skills, a woman who havent show any jealousy, is simply perfect.

Even she wondered if there was a problem with Si Yehan's eyes. Don't even need to mention his confidants and followers.

Yww train of thought was suddenly stopped after feeling pain in her lips.. " oh"

" what are you thinking?" Realizing that she was distracted SYH face clearly filled with displeasure.

Does he need to ask? Is he unable to see LY is mad enough to demolish a wall?

YWW sigh gloomily in her heart, then whispered. " i think that the way you pick a woman have a problem"

SYH eyes narrowed and speak faintly. " can you say where is the problem actually?"

Yww hesitated for awhile, before collecting her courage. " why dont you pick a woman who is beautiful inside out, capable of helping you, can stand on her own, know how to cook and to help you when you are in need?

SYH upon hearing this look heavily at the girls face.

At the time when Ye WanWan was scared to death by that stare, she finally heard the other person leisurely return her question with four words, "Captivated by your beauty."

Ye Wanwan immediately choked from hearing this reply, "cough... A wise ruler shouldn't be captivated by beauty?"

" who says i am a wise emperor?"

"..." yww could not said anything

During dinner, Si Yehan continued to be as silent

While QR acted like nothing happened, telling the old woman about her familys daily activity, amusing and teasing making the old madame laugh

Obviously QR also realized the importance of of the old woman

Yww is clear that the feeling of warmth the old woman have for her is only in the surface, when QR came back she was treating the old lady and praising her higher than the sky.

Which she had prepared earlier, QRs status in the Si family is already rooted and cant be shaken easily.

After dinner, Yww then took out her school work and began to do her homework.

SYH was sitting in the sofa not far away from her while holding some documents.

When suddenly there was a knock, QR walked inside, evidently was going to report about her work.

" ah nineth master, the matter about the business..." QR said, while glancing at yww who was working on her homework.

The meaning was obvious, such confidential matters, yww should naturally avoid.

Yww is about to pack her things to leave, but Syh put down the document in his hand and look at QR in the eye "sit"

Unexpectedly completely not letting yww to leave.

Yww quietly raised her head, looking at the side where the two dont look at with some panic.

Infact yww wished that SYH let her leave because she dont want to know those dangerous/ confedential matters.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    bloddyrose, riyo, govindec and 18 others like this.
  20. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Th
    Thanks!