Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, so far, I haven't detected any obvious sign pointing at RQX as fake big white lotus. Just imagining her as someone with truly good skills who hadn't understood what her master saw in YWW or why he chose a woman like YWW. This level of contempt or disdain isn't bordering shameless or delusional or vicious yet in my 'I can still tolerate' level, which are quite surprising for me. But I won't hold my breath to see her ally with YWW or show her true nature either. Hope it will deliver another twist!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on the author got to keep the story interesting can't have all the villains reveal themselves to soon that will be boring

Pristine Xia and Aniki212 like this.
  3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't she actually the same like that Guan Ziyao from HM who is kinda LTX's childhood friend? The difference is that GZY has been separated from LTX for a long time, so she didn't have the patience nor the affection she can pretend to have when she wanted to deal with NX. And she was introduced too late into the game where NX and LTX's relationship are already rock solid.

This QRX is not much different, but she's smarter. She's known SYH for years, and has been planning her way to be Mrs Si meticulously. YWW's sudden appearance may surprise her, but she kept hypnotizing herself that SYH is playing around with YWW and not serious. She knows that everyone prefers her with SYH and even support her to pursue him, and being SYH's important right-hand man means that she have a status beside SYH's side other than being a family friend, thus she was more confident she will win. What she didn't know was that SYH is dead set on YWW. If he really married YWW even when she was prone to make hell and he received opposition from all corners in the previous life, in the current life since YWW is a bit more obedient he may proceed without much opposition and even will get a few support for YWW. Meaning that QRX may succeed in sowing discord, but in the end she will still lose to YWW

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given that SYH isn't even consider her as a candidate (still laughing at his response), I hope QRX is one of those who will side with YWW. You know, like the sister who fans the sister-in-law. It'll be fun seeing LQ's reactions if that happens lol

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    No. No. She won’t.

Yin Yin likes this.
  6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh why not? If I was an outstanding woman like QRX, I'd take pride in having a boss who doesn't easily swayed by many woman, exceptional and skillfully, cold and diligent in work. Added with the motivation and respect from SYH's family and subordinates, it's impossible to not having the slightest wishful thinking to be paired with such man.
    Being able to marry such outstanding man is good for her own reputation and connection, but if that very same man is actually somewhat childhood related or have known/acquainted for a long time, being giddy/sisterly with YWW might be a difficult thing to do.(Unless if he's truly not her type, lol).
    I think QRX does have a faint fondness towards SYH, she didn't deny what was said by LY when LY kept comparing her with YWW, only advising him that YWW is SYH's ppl. Though it's also possible that she's used to being related to SYH (the only woman worthy of SYH), so she's too lazy to deny such stance.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    A woman like that is narcissistic, proud, and mostly likely have dirty hands like the ML. Think of it. How did our ML gain power? How did she gain her authority? He's out and out violent, and dominant. She more feels like a snake; patient, cunning, manipulative, and knows how to pick her battles.

8. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Right now, I'm just interested in reading QRX's thoughts. Just what exactly goes around that head of hers, in regards to SYH and YWW?

Pristine Xia likes this.
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    "Tch. New pest. How long she can survive?"

10. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh. Late update today?

11. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    185 is out. Didn't quite understand it :confused:

ravenjaz likes this.
  12. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW and SX were really just chatting. YWW found out the SX despite being a child of the Si family was working. We find out the SX's father is the kind of person who just lives luxuriously without working. At the end, a little "flirting" (not really) happens, initiated by SX, of course.

alexfilia and Nourashraf__ like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Will write the summary for it now! :blobhero:

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 185 - I've been Waiting For You
    When YWW was back at the dorms, she was passing through the woods. Suddenly, she saw a figure that almost frightened her half to death. Her first reaction was to touch her face. Fortunately, she was cautious this time, even if it was already midnight, in order to avoid the situation that happened before with LD, she re-did her makeup in the car so she has absolute insurance. The man across the street was more visibly frightened than her when they saw her. Until they walked under a streetlight, YWW finally saw who it was-- it was SX. What's this guy doing in the middle of the night? After the last provocation, this guy has been quiet, plus, he seemed to be pretty busy recently. These past few days they haven't even said a word to each other. She had almost even forgotten about this big ticking time bomb in the back of her head.

Why are you here so late? YWW casually asked. The other side took a deep breath and slowly came over, while facing her, he tells her that he just finished work. YWW was startled by his words. He's the young master of the family! He's working on his own during the weekend? YWW asks him if he's trying to experience how society is like. The man across the street looks at her and smiles, does she think he's rich? YWW blurted out, isn't he? Even if she doesn't know his true idenity, when she looks at what he usually eats and wears, how doesn't he look like he's from a wealthy family? SX tells her that his family is really good... YWW mentally screams how far can good be! SX tells her that in actuality, it's none of his business, his father has no real power, he only has a good name, everything else is arranged by other people.

Ah, a giants grievance... that she doesn't want to know about it! YWW wasn't able to distinguish whether SX's words are true or false but when carefully thinking about it, the truth is quite big. SX's father is far from having no real power, he's simply a well-known waste. As for SX himself, in the circle, his fame isn't good, the only reason why SX was transferred into Qing He last year was because the school management is loose so he was easily forced to come here. Thinking of this, YWW recalled the accident at the Jin garden... at the time, the man covered in blood said that a few of his brothers had all died in the hands of SYH, even SX's father has become nothing, SX also carries the young master title but presumably it's because his father holds no threat?

In a low whisper, SX suddenly calls out "Wan Wan..." YWW returned to her senses and asks him what? SX asks her if she hasn't slept yet because she was waiting for him? Between the tree branches, leaves, and moonlight, he simply looked like a evil spirit. YWW: "...!!!" His pestering had stopped for several days yet what on earth happened! YWW felt like this could no longer go on, she must find a way once and for all. After taking a deep breath, she calms down and slowly tells him that yes, she had been waiting for him! The juvenile's eyes instantly brightened, with unbelievable suspicion, he asks her, "Really...?"

Going out to pick up my sis, if a new chapter comes out I can't do it for the time being.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    riyo, govindec, AmySuzyAhn and 17 others like this.
  15. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiiit, haven't reached that part yet in HM haha

True, true though

This kind of makes sense too..

I laughed imagining this xD

Thank you so muuch! Have a safe trip!^^

vsukio likes this.
  16. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_dead::sushi_dead:what is going on in the 186, please someone explain
    doki doki:sushi_potato::sushi_tea:
    It got me really scared, what if someone saw them and she got into trouble with SYH

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm home! I'll write the summary for it now.

ravenjaz and TheEscapist like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 186
    YWW tells SX that she likes him, he comments about her boyfriend. YWW tells him she deceived him, how can she have a boyfriend? SX tells her that she had always been special to him. YWW then pushes him down and SX asks her what is she doing. She asks him didn't he say he likes her? SX tells her to calm down. She starts to molest him. Suddenly, SX lifts her off and tells her to f*ck off! YWW restored to her normal indifferent expression and mocks him. SX looks at her in disbelief, YWW smiles and tells him that she doesn't care what his purpose is or the things between SYH and him is but don't pull her in! She doesn't have time to play with him!

bloddyrose, riyo, govindec and 17 others like this.
  19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. YWW is better at acting than SX.

Faened and ravenjaz like this.
  20. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO:wow, badass:oops::oops: I love it!:sushi_singing:
    @vsukio thanks for the summary!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: