Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah I get it (y)

insteadofdeath likes this.
  2. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    So can we be sure that he's not talking about a blood-related sister? Because if he is blood-related to SYH things turn a little akward? (unless they are realted on his mothers side - the one not related to SYH)

3. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    It could also be he is related to YWW by blood and just wanted to get close to her but she is to ugly and he thinks someone related to him will be beautiful too which she is

4. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    188 is out. Really sweet!

5. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Woow. *nicely waiting for summary :aww:

vsukio and NerdExpress like this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really confuse about SX right now... It wouldn't surprise me if he have a psychological issues too...... :sushi_peak:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm awake! (Got an appointment this morning), will go on the PC to write out the chapter in a bit!

Skyforge and Vishaakha like this.
  8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 188
    JYR and YWW see CF, he was in his night pajamas. Did he stay all night? Thinking of this caused JYR's heart to feel heavily. JYR asks if he went to bed last night, CF tells her he didn't sleep, she asks why, he whispers how he's afraid that everything was a dream so he was scared of waking up... JYR tells him to go back and rest! She kisses him on the cheek and tells him he's not dreaming. CF tells her he'll go back, turned, and obediently walked away. YWW was surprised, chuckled, and felt envious. After eating dog food YWW went back to bed but later woke up for rehearsals.

It's official!!! :aww::aww::aww:

The author looks forward on seeing the boiling oil removed YWW's makeup. (thanks @Miaka_Mei)

bloddyrose, riyo, AmySuzyAhn and 17 others like this.
  9. dynra

dynra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im happy for CF.. yeayy.. *casts flowers* *★,°:.☆\( ̄▽ ̄)/$:.°★*
    cant wait to read the chapter..

10. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    JYR was worried about SX acting strange, warned YWW about that crazy woman Cheng Xiu with her powerful background. YWW replied, no worries, worse case is she gets poured boiling oil onto her face!
    Author put a side note, she's laughing and looking forward at that boiling oil in removing YWW's makeup lollllll #sadist

ravenjaz and vsukio like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 188 - The worst case is, getting poured with makeup remover on the face!

At this time it was still early morning, it was the just the dawn of the day, the window frame was moisten with mist and dew, the campus was empty with no person at sight.

However, when JYR and YWW looked downstairs, they saw a familiar figure.

The boy, as if he was a gatekeeper, stood motionlessly downstairs in front of the girl's dormitory.

Also, JYR takes note that what the boy was wearing, was actually his pajamas from last night.

Yesterday when YWW called CF, he was actually asleep, because he hurried over, he didn't have time to change out of his pajamas.

But even though it's already the morning, he was still in the same clothes...

Did he never go back and stayed here all night?

Thinking of this, JYR's heart felt as if it was heavily hit, so she turned and quickly ran down the stairs.

YWW glanced at JYR's back, it was an inexplicable kind of feeling, it was as if their family miss have suddenly grown up.

Downstairs.

When the dazed CF suddenly saw JYR ran over, he instantly became stunned, his handsome face to the naked eye could clearly be seen turning red, he didn't know where to place his hands and feet, "Yan... Yanran..."

"You..." for a moment, JYR didn't know what to say, hesitating to ask, "Did you go back to bed last night?"

The boy who was scratching his head was afraid of lying, standing there as if he was a child who did something wrong, answered honestly, I... I dare not to sleep..."

"Why are you afraid to sleep?" JYR was puzzled.

The boy pursed up his lips, after being silent for a moment, he quietly answered, "I'm scared that I'm dreaming, I was scared that when I woke up..." my wife would be gone.

Although CF didn't finish his sentence, JYR still understood what he meant.

After pursuing SZH for so many years, she had almost forgotten that she was a girl, she had forgotten what it was like to feel cherished.

Although CF is a bit clumsy and even silly, he has always made her feel reassured.

JYR quietly looked at the person in front of her, the dense fog in her eyes slowly dissipated, seeing that the boy looked tense and restless, she tells him, "Go back and rest!"

Finished, she walked forwards a few steps, went on her tiptoes, and kissed the boy's cheek while softly saying, "You're not dreaming."

"Oh, I'm going to go back..." CF blinked, stood upright, turned, and obediently walked away.

"Eh, so calm?"

Upstairs, YWW clearly saw this scene, as she was lamenting this kids progress, as the result, in the next second, she took notice of CF walking with his hand and feet moving in the same direction.

YWW chuckled, while holding her chin, she felt envious, it's nice to be young, to be able to purely like someone.

Being fed full of dog food, YWW went back to bed and slept.

After waking up, it was time to go to the auditorium for rehearsal.

JYR washed up and went to buy breakfast, knowing that she was going to go to rehearsal, worried, she reminds her, "SX's guards have been acting too strange, especially with that crazy woman CX and her powerful background, so you better be careful!

Speaking of CX, in order to stand up for SX, she didn't hesitate to unexpectedly take another position, starring as the evil stepmother.

On the side, YWW bit into a stuffed steamed bun and comments, "No worries, the worse case scenario is that she'll poured makeup remover on my face!"

JYR: "......"

Going out to my appointment! If a new chapter comes out, I can't do it since I'll be away for a couple of hours.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Amaunett, bloddyrose, riyo and 18 others like this.
  12. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    189 is out will try to make a correct brief summary.
    I was making coffee.
    Edit: CX helped in obtaining all these costumes and props, they were borrowed from professional cast and crew! She’s praised for bringing beautiful clothes. One of CX’s follower says even if the clothes are beautiful, YWW will always be ugly. They wonder if it’s ok that she’s playing Snow White. Her appearance forced the script to change by claiming her make up is to protect her. YWW says she can remove her make up on stage(?) They laugh at her asking who gave that courage. YWW put on a serious face and says she’s afraid to see chaos due to her original face. Everyone was like why did I listen to her. CX glares at YWW and warns her about damaging the clothes. The story is more like Cinderella than Snow White.

Let me know if I’m wrong, I’ll edit the post Dx

13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 189 : Because I looked too good

At the school assembly hall, the costume and stage prop for the performance team has arrived. Everyone excitedly crowded the place. They were praising how beautiful, gorgeous it is. Cheng Xue helped in borrowing these items from the professional cast and crew. Praising that their class program would be the most breathtaking. But then, someone mentioned those are all just dreams, no matter how beautiful these props are, they cant compete with YWW's tragic sight, OK? YWW really have no face, even till death she wont let go of the Snow White role, forcing CX to take the role of the evil empress! Well, there's no harm in comparing, our little Xue (Cheng Xue) will be the history's prettiest empress!

Then someone raised an issue, "even if the performance had excessive elements, but her face is even more exaggerated right? Will there be no problem to let her on stage?"
    CX's little servant tilted and glanced at YWW, filled with complain, "Isn't it so? Even the costume and props couldn't save her, in the end, forcing us to change the script all together!"
    CX grudgingly asked, "Eh? Change the script? Change: in order for the empress to protect Snow White, her face was painted with heavy makeup since little. In this way, YWW wont need to appear on stage from start to finish."
    "HAHAHAHAHA This kind of unusual thing is also possible?" The little servant coldly snorted, "Then what else can be done? When so many important leaders show up, if the people were frightened, who will take responsibility?"

Everyone was looking at YWW with a loathing gaze. YWW was checking her outfit, touching her chin and smiled. "hey i looked pretty good if I remove my makeup!:
    (As usual ppl were laughing & not believing at her words, ask her where did she got the courage to say such a thing? Bla bla bla...). YWW looked serious, "Ai, truth is, I could wear makeup on stage, I looked pretty good in makeup!" Everyone:"....."

"Wanting to wear makeup on stage, does she want to scare ppl to death! Is this the Snow White play, or the midnight scare play?" (More or less the same laughing and asking where her courage come from again....Bla bla bla)
    YWW seriously replied: "I always wear makeup like this, feared that i looked too good that it would give rise to chaos!"
    Everyone on stage: "........" They must have gone mad, still have the time to listen to this brain dead ugly person, going crazy.

"Hey ugly! Quit your spring and autumn dream here, hurry up and rehearse! Also, your dirty hand put the clothes down, now not allowed to change, and only on stage that day can be changed, or you'll afford its damage!" The CX's little servant was looking at her with a menacing stare. YWW seeing that no one believed, helplessly sighed.

After changing the script, YWW is basically changed from Snow White to Cinderella, from the mouth of the small servant, that expensive clothes is in fact, don't know from what animal skin it's made of, ugly stiff and difficult to wear. Originally, YWW wouldn't bother to change, hearing the words she wanted to hear, she followed and threw the clothes to the side.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Amaunett, bloddyrose, riyo and 16 others like this.
  14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    多亏了程雪,这些衣服和道具全都是她帮忙从专业剧组那里借过来的!

These costumes and props are all, Cheng Xiu helped, borrowed from professional cast and crew!
    Rephrasing: Cheng Xiu helped in obtaining all these costumes and props, they were borrowed from professional cast and crew!

ReadsNovelsAllDay and vsukio like this.
  15. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that SX was abused when he was a child. Looking at how his father is and how his family members treat him, he probably got bullied as a child and was abused by the adults, and somehow YWW came into this and was the only person who talked to him and was nice and from the love she showed him, he treated her as a real sister. Judging by his actions when YWW treated him recently, he took a heavy blow since it seems like YWW was the only person he trusted since he was a kid.

16. ReadsNovelsAllDay

Reading List:
    Link
    I can relate to SX so much in terms of that background. I can’t feel sorry for him because to me he’s a character who’s doomed to be a cannon fodder. Hopefully, author gives him a happy end.

TheEscapist and SamGoingHam like this.
  17. ReadsNovelsAllDay

Reading List:
    Link
    190 is out

ravenjaz and Miaka_Mei like this.
  18. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I doubt he'll have a happy ending, the author will probably recycle plot and make him oppose SYH and try to take over the Su family like Satan (forgot his real name) did in hidden marriage. Or he'll get caught between the firing line (between SYH and his enemies) and lose everything like that.

19. ReadsNovelsAllDay

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably and I think the initials is either SY or YS or not lol.

20. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 180
    CX already changed into her costume and tried to gain the attention of the newly arrived SX. But SX mood was not good and pushed CX away. CX ran out crying. SX sat down near the window and stared at YWW without blinking.

Everyone around SX: What's wrong with our male god today?!

Just a quick summary ^^

vsukio, proudyleo, kiara8 and 2 others like this.