Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually 4!! CX plans to remove YWW make-up onstage after the teachers are gone and the play is finished.

Edit: 5 Chapters. 199 is out too!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    vsukio likes this.
  2. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My counting officially sucks. Do i need to learn again? :facepalm::sweating_profusely:

@Axiel @little king even here I'm getting it wrong.

Axiel likes this.
  3. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not. It's a side project novel that i'm still working on, it's about the life of a miracle doctor mother who has a little bun, and the bun is a quite sly fox. Collaborated with @jhagia, it's still in progress, and not yet Official though.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Lilpriestess and Aniki212 like this.
  4. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone writing summary? If not, i'd do it.

5. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, all this talk about how to understand various phrases made me relook at some things. Thank goodness that Google searches can be done in Chinese!

Pristine Xia likes this.
  6. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EEEEEK! I'm heading over to read it right now!! :sushi_singing::sushi_singing:

vsukio likes this.
  7. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Miaka_Mei I can do some if you need help!

vsukio and Aniki212 like this.
  8. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking at 199.

Update; I'll bow out then since Ningle and Miaka_Mei are looking at this. It was wierd for me to read 199 without the context of what happened in the chapters immediately before it.

Aniki212 and Skyforge like this.
  9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Help me with Ch 195-196. i'll do 197-199

vsukio, lovexumoting and Aniki212 like this.
  10. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no problem!

lovexumoting and Aniki212 like this.
  11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Go Masters! You can do it! Fighting!

Pristine Xia, Zoeh and vsukio like this.
  12. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 195: Showing Inherent Qualities
    Meanwhile, in the girls dormitory:

CX dressing table was a mess, the floor covered in shattered glass and expensive skincare.

The other three girls in the room with her stood off to the side, afraid to get any closer to her.

The three girls pushed each other to get them to talk to CX. Once all the things that could be broken where broken, one short haired girl carefully came forward. "Xiao Xue, don't be angry. YWW that ugly girl is shameless and full of schemes. SX must of been deceived by her words! Actually, I have an idea, guarantee to completely uncover her true ugly face!"

An impatient CX faced the short hair girl.

The other two girls also urged her to speak "What idea? Tell us quickly!"

The short hair girl looked at them in a secretive manner before opening her mouth. "Do you guys know what YWW is most afraid of?"

"What?" The two girls didn't understand. But CX pondered over this question.

The short hair girl excitedly said, "Of course it's to take off her makeup! We've been classmates for so long, but has anyone ever seen what YWW looks like without makeup?"

The two girls looked at each other dismayed. One girl said, "We really haven't! But this isn't for sure right? How can that ugly person even dare to show her true face! A face caked with makeup is the only way for her to cover up that capable-of-scaring-people-to-death face of her's!"

Another girl sneered, "Since that ugly person relies on makeup (to cover up her face), no one knows exactly how shoe looks! And she was shameless enough to say in front of others that her face is really beautiful! I think she said that to create even more chaos! I don't know how she even has to courage to say those words!"

"pfft! She probably thinks everyone is stupid like her!"

"Also, rumor has it that not only is she ugly, but that a failed plastic surgery destroyed her looks! That's why she has to make up her face like a ghost everyday!"

"D*mn! Failed plastic surgery! Is this true?"

"When we see it with our own eyes, we'll know whether or not it's true?" The short hair girl said evilly.

The two girls didn't understand. "Huh? How are we going to see?"

The short hair girl smiled secretively. Then she walked toward CX and whispered in her ears quietly.

CX cold face gradually became clear. She glanced at the short hair girl, seemingly satisfied with her idea. "This idea...isn't bad. Do it accordingly!"

Soon it was the day of the literature and art joint performance.

The campus was sparkling clean. Everywhere hung banners welcoming the school leaders to the school. The assembly hall was decorated beautifully.

After SYH came to school, SX was taken home to recover from his illness. It wasn't until yesterday that he came back to school. SX fangirls also calmed down significantly, to the point that YWW also passed the days contently.

After the performance concludes today, soon it will be time for college entrance exams. At that time, she'll be able to break away from these boys and girls.

Thinking about the hope in front of her, YWW even put on that ugly costume.

CX really put a lot of thought in this, preparing her an outfit that is scarier than her usual style.

A thickly padded cobweb wig and shredded animal skin clothing really looks like magic.

"Everyone, quickly line up for makeup? Hurry hurry! YWW you don't need to, leave your makeup how it is!"

"Hahahahaha. What makeup does she need to put on! Have her go out with her true qualities is already stretching it!"

Amaunett, bloddyrose, riyo and 18 others like this.
  13. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn she will need to quit school it seems. Her true face laid bare.

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Gist of the chapters while waiting:
    Chapter 196
    People compliment how beautiful CX is, students, teachers, and the school leaders are here. People take out their phones to record SX and CX. They start to comment about YWW being Snow White

Chapter 197
    CX does the "mirror mirror on the wall" scene, YWW shows up ugly on the mirrior, everyone laughs. When the school leaders hear the reasoning for why she has heavy makeup on, they nodded after understanding. For the kiss scene, SX whispers in her ears "Do you know how many girls want to kiss me?", the show was over, YWW never exposes her true face.

Chapter 198
    Everyone leaves, the only ones left was students from class F and other students from other performances. Once the teachers left, a girl tells people to inform CX. The short hair girl asks people if they wanna see YWW's true face. While YWW was relaxed, the short hair girl dumped a bucket liquid on her. She asks her guess what she spilled on her? YWW asks if its sulfuric acid? Then she guessed if it was makeup remover. The moment the girl confirms her words she tries to block her face.

Chapter 199
    People start laughing like crazy. Since YWW's clothes are waterproof it absorbed the liquid. Soon her makeup was melting off. CX shows up and watches YWW as if she was a clown. YWW starts to take off her costume, people start recording saying how shameless she is to undress in public. After taking off her costume, they found out she was wearing a white dress under it. Afterwards she took off her wig which exposed her black waterfall like hair. The noisy auditorium went silent, the video was still recording. YWW looked at everyone with her as sharp as a blade eyes and asked, "Have you played enough?"

Crossing fingers for the author to bless us with one more chapter...

15. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    the cliff hanger is gonna be the death of me.

vsukio likes this.
  16. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 196: A Performance Beyond Reproach

As a result, YWW kept her makeup as it was. It was most suitable for her hair and costume. It caused her to stand out among her classmates.

In the backstage dressing room, three girls were busy helping CX with her appearance.

"Wow! Xiao Xue, you look too beautiful today!"

"She looks beautiful everyday, alright? Our Xiao Xue has been the most beautiful girl in the school for the last three years!"

CX mood became better. Using a lace glove covered hand to support caress her elegant face, she spoke. "The things I asked you guys to do. Is it ready?"

The short hair girl nodded with an excited face. "It is! It is! Everything has been planned accordingly. Xiao Xue, don't worry! Today will definitely let you see a performance beyond reproach!"

At the same time, another girl gave hints of hesitation. "Us doing this, if SX knows, will he get angry?"

CX face became cold. "You mean, SX will get angry at me because of that ugly person?"

Seeing CX getting angry, the three girls immediately starting denying it. "Of course not! Of course not! How could he!"

"Right. right, right, right! Once SX sees that ugly person's true face, he'll be the first to be disgusted!"

Hearing this, CX expression relaxed. "If anything goes wrong today, you guys don't have to hang around me anymore!"

"okay, okay, okay. There won't be any problems today! We already planned it well! Xiao Xue, you don't have to worry!"

In front to the performance stage

Lights lit, accompanied by a burst of exciting music, a male and a female host, laughingly, walked on stage. In the audience were students, teachers, and the school leaders.

Once the host and school leaders finished their opening remarks, the evening's literature and art joint performance began.

The variety of programs fully demonstrated the students' talents and the school's overall development.

Class 3-F's program was scheduled as the closing act. After all, it had the school's most beautiful girl and boy in it. When that news came out, it was gathered a lot of attention.

"Next, let's welcome Class 3-F! Tonight, they will perform <<Snow White>>. I believe everyone is familiar with this fairy tale! But tonight, our students will give everyone a bold, new innovative performance, different from anything you've ever seen! Let us look forward to their wonderful performance!"

"hualalalala------"

From the audience came the most fierce applause of the night. Originally those waiting and sleeping woke themselves up with a mental slap!

Boys and girls in the audience held up their cellphones to take pictures and videotape the performance, screaming and cheering endlessly.

"SX! SX! SX!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Our male god is finally performing!"

"CX! CX! Female goddess, good luck!"

With warm applause and screams from the audience, the curtain slowly rose. The audience saw CX dressed in an extremely ornate European style dress, on her head was the crown of a queen, standing gracefully in front of a mirror.

"AHHHHHHH! Our female goddess is too beautiful! She has to be history's most beautiful queen!"

"Our female goddess is actually the queen, not Snow White? This isn't logical! Snow White is more beautiful compared to the queen! CX is wearing the outfit of the queen! Then who's playing Snow White?"

"You don't know! Snow White is being played by YWW!!"

"F*ck! YWW? Why the f* are you playing with me for? Isn't that the number 1 ugly girl in Qing He?"

riyo, AmySuzyAhn, Ivivivi and 17 others like this.
  17. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    At least they're smart enough to wait until they have less witnesses to their crime, but living in a time of video recording... I would be very disappointed if the author brushes the criminals actually punishment and only focus on story over YWW. There should be retributions that would satisfy us not just social humiliation of not being more beautiful then YWW

Ivivivi, Ddragonesse and Fuyuneko like this.
  18. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn little freaks :blobangery:
    Thank you for the chapters tho!
    So many chappies today!
    Is it Christmas? x]

ravenjaz likes this.
  19. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 199: This kind of beauty

“Too talented, hahahaha, making me laugh to death! Everyone, quickly, quickly, quickly take out your phone to take pictures! Have never seen how this hideous freak truly looked like!” “Everyone, come! See how pretty our Snow White is, haha…..” A few girls who came from who knows where, brought in water pipe, directly splashed water onto YWW’s face. The hall was filled with heartily laughter and shrieking, as if there was a grand party! Many schools have few communities, to be in the lowest of the food chain, will become the object of amusement for others.

Merely because of YWW’s ugly appearance, she was subjected to these. Her clothes were waterproof, but the fur at the outer part are absorbent, it was as if her body was clutched by the heavy pressure of iron clamp. Her wig was soaked and her makeup were gradually fading, the whole person incomparably terrifying. She was in an extremely difficult situation, the people below the stage were frantically laughing about, not long after, the hall was quickly packed again.

The joint literature and art performance has ended, but their party has only started…….

YWW standing in the middle of the stage, streams of water unceasingly washing her body, no matter where she go, the streams of water would follow. “Hey ugly! Quit hiding! What are you hiding from?” “Didn’t you say you were as beautiful as the immortal? Just let everyone see it!” “Qing He’s history most ugliest is finally exposing her appearance! Everyone mustn’t miss this!”

At present, CX was adorning gorgeous gown, looked delicate, quietly standing at the side, enjoying the view of YWW with her wig pasted on her messed up face, enjoying her acting like a clown who is providing amusement to others, in the middle of the stage.

He~, nothing more but a mere lowly ugly bug, dared to fight with her over a man!

YWW dangerously narrowed her eyes, clenching her hands little by little, getting bullied and humiliated by these groups of little devils, had incited her raging fury.

In the end, she stopped moving, no longer hiding, slowly lowering the hands which was blocking the streams of water. In the next instance, she pulled down her collar, little by little loosen the button. “Wow! Wow! Everyone, look! This ugly person unexpectedly dared to undress publicly! Truly shameless!” Truly marvelous! Everyone shrieked and whistled, YWW didn’t stop her actions, and finally finished unbutton, she removed the thick costume, and it fell down, lastly only remained her white grown. Silently, she wiped her face using that same costume. Inserted her fingers near her ears, and strongly pulled off her wig, jet black long hair fell onto her shoulders, her real appearance was thoroughly exposed. And through the big screen, the image was clearly magnified and displayed for everyone to see.

The originally frantic loud hall was suddenly quieted down. Those that were shrieking, those that were whistling, those that was video-recording, all were staring at the otherworldly beautiful girl on stage, her jet black hair flowing like waterfall, skin as fair as snow, everyone unanimously became dumbstruck-ed.

…...

In the midst of the deathly stillness, the girl conveniently threw the wig onto the ground, raised her bright-like star eyes, similar to a cold sharp blade, she shot a glance towards them, “Have you played enough?”

This kind of beauty…. the appearance is like a sheep in wolf’s clothing, unexpectedly the beauty is at its pinnacle.