Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I might continue with the bullets. What site are you getting your RAWs from? The site I found only has up to chapter 4.

Yeah. ML is going to have to do a lot to redeem himself.

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do! It helps remind me of other stuff that happened that I didn't write down plus will provide readers more details. It's the site someone previously posted, http://www.5du5.net/book/3/3823/ so far it shows 6 chapters.

3. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Great thanks! I'll get the other bullets up shortly. :)

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio , thanks you for the bullets. it makes me interest in the novel well i am leaning toward it..until shit happen,

5. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    So this turned out to be less of bullets and more like a roughly edited MTL version of the chapter. The other chapters will probably be similar...lol

Ch. 3
    Three days later...
    YWW has spent these 3 days sleeping and sorting her memories
    SYH hasn't appeared before her these past 3 days. The servants in the house busy themselves with work and rarely speak to or look at her.
    The huge house is like a grave.
    YWW changed her pajamas and went to the yard.
    The weather tonight is good, even enough to make the memories of that house from her past life less terrible
    The garden is excellent SYH designed it and got the top construction crew to build it. The feng shui is the best in the capital and it took 5 years to complete
    YWW didn't appreciate it in her past life due to her hatred of the house and only wanted to destroy it by cutting all the flowers, burning other vegetation, and ruining the pond water.
    A familar voice calls out YWW's name...it's Gu Yueze
    GYZ is wearing an expensive custom suit. He's extremely handsome and his bearing/aura is extraordinary
    YWW admits he is fascinating/handsome, but if SYH was there, then GYZ would pale in comparison
    GYZ stood a few steps away, looked at her then wrinkled his brows.
    YWW looks at herself and realizes she still has on the scary and heavy makeup. She kept it that way because she didn't have normal clothes in the closet and wanted to avoid raising suspicion from changing clothes too often.
    GYZ is disappointed and asks how can she fall so low to the point that anyone can have/ruin her
    YWW thinks "Degrade herself?" In her past life, she loved him so much that she did everything she possibly could to hold onto her innocence
    The results of those efforts in his eyes was just "self degradation"
    YWW knew that SMQ didn't say good words in front of GYZ, but if he has even the slightest bit of affection for YWW, he wouldn't believe SMQ's side of the story only.
    YWW is about to say something, but she feels a burst of coldness on her back... SYH is there in the area
    In her past life she didn't know SYH was there watching, believing that she was making him wear a green hat, which was the start of all her nightmares
    YWW forces herself to remain calm and not pay attention to SYH. She looks at GYZ indifferently and chuckles asking: "I don't know in what capacity Mr. Gu is questioning me? Is it as my ex fiance or my cousin (MTL said cousin and husband. Any clarification would be great)
    GYZ hears the sarcasm in her voice and sighs. "I know you are complaining about me, but I also have some responsibility for the way you've turned out now. Come with me and I'll send you away from here."

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  6. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 4
    In her past life, YWW felt sorry that she lost her virginity and let down GYZ and didn't refute his ugly words. She was moved when she heard him say that she was forgiven and that he was there to bring her home, thinking that she was still in his heart.

It was simply stupid and pitiful.

As everyone knows, this is nothing but a man's pride at play.

She was GYZ's fiancee, but now she is SYH's lover. If this information was to be spread, what face would GYZ have left?

In the moment that GYZ said to leave with him, YWW obviously felt the temperature suddenly cool over.

In the dark, just a few steps away from YWW.

The man's face and night blend together. His whole body exudes an uncontrollable and raging hostility as if in the next second he would attack, swallowing the person whole.

XY, at the side of SYH, is sweating and his legs are trembling.

The life ah, to actually catch the boss's woman elope with a wild man and give him a green hat!

Ever since YWW appeared by Boss's side, the men have not had a good day, when Boss is angry, they all have to follow along in suffering.

And this woman is the best at getting Boss angry.

This time Boss's anger is enough to burn the entire capital into ashes!

XY desperately closed his eyes, not needing to look at him because it's expected that the Boss's head will be green...

GYZ sees that YWW doesn't move. Slightly impatient, he reaches for her hand to pull her away.

YWW takes a step back escaping from his touch.

"YWW?" GYZ asks frowning.

YWW shot him a cold glance, "GYZ, did I say I want to go with you?"

GYZ looks at YWW compassionately saying, "YWW, a person of SYH's identity and status is just playing with you. In order to get back at me, why would you ruin yourself?!"

His impression of YWW is that she was madly in love with him, and always obediently listened to him, so GYZ thought she was only doing this for his attention.

"Ruin myself?"

YWW seemingly heard a joke a sneered, "SYH has more money than you, better potential than you, better body than you, even sleeping with him once is better than being with you for a lifetime! Who gave you the confidence to say such a thing?"

"You..." GYZ didn't expect YWW to even say such a thing, his face suddenly went down the drain.

At the same time, someone else's dark and madly raging atmosphere, actually like beast, suddenly calms down.

XY survived, his whole face showed his surprise as he looked in the direction of YWW.

This Miss Ye, why is she so abnormal today?

This is nothing like what she would say, isn't she madly in love with GYZ?

She must be impatiently wanting to follow GYZ to elope ah!

Is she just playing hard to get?

GYZ was really angry, his tone was extremely cold as he warned, "YWW don't be childish. SYH is very ruthless and bloodthirsty. Do you know how many lives he's taken? To stay by the side of such a person, do you want to die!?"

To GYZ's strong words of warning, YWW only lazily yawned. The next second, her eyebrows inclined slightly to asks the past, sadly saying, "So what, if I should die beneath a peony flower*, I will still be charming as a ghost.**"

* Note: Peony flower is a metaphor for a beautiful woman.

**Note: This is the literal translation, but this and the proverb both seem to mean that she if she was to to be exhausted/die because of SYH, then she will be content.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  7. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio thank you so much for the summary and kaguya0401 as well really appreciate the bullets (and translation) great thanks to both of you :aww:

vsukio, kaguya0401 and elparis like this.
  8. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! I was doing bullets, but it somehow led to a roughly done MTL (and lots of dictionary surfing haha). Ch. 5-6 will be done and posted, hopefully, sometime soon.

Also, if anyone has a better understanding of Chinese, feel free to correct me. I'm sure there are parts that could be translated better.

9. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 5

In the dark... XY:"!!!"

The...peony flowers!!!

Dang! Where is Miss Ye, she's so abnormal today, she hit her head right?

Even daring enough to compare Boss to peony flowers!

Although Boss's face is really beautiful, that even men are tempted, but those that are more familiar with him clearly see his cruel nature.

XY carefully and secretly glanced at his boss, but unfortunately, in the end, he could not see the emotions in those dark pair of eyes.

Boss... in the end, he isn't angry?

At this moment, GYZ looked at YWW with a disgusting appearance, unable to bear the girl's speech, and finally his patience is also exhausted, "Good... well, since you are obsessed, later, when you regret it, don't blame me for not warning you! YWW, I have done everything for you."

YWW looked at GYZ departing back, her expression somewhat scared.

Around this time in the past, waiting for her should be SYH's fury. This time, she successfully changed the trajectory of her life. GYZ is gone and SYH...

It was unknown when the familiar atmosphere disappeared.

This is something of the past?

SYH's temper is treacherous and unpredictable. YWW didn't dare to take it lightly. After easing the mood, she turned back towards the house.

The moment she just entered the living room. a familiar pressure entered into each of her pores.

"Come."

On the couch, the man's dull and unfathomable eyes produced an overwhelming pressure, as if forcing her to open up.

YWW stood in place, rooted to the spot.

Although she was reborn, her fear of this man is embedded deep into her bones, unable to change.

However, if she wants to change her fate, she must force herself to get rid of it.

YWW dug her nails into her palm to keep herself clear-headed, slowly walking towards the man.

Just as she came near, in the next second she was sitting in the man's lap, followed by a forceful kiss-

Sophisticated, but cold lips forced down on her, lightly biting, not missing a single corner...

YWW was unable to move, forcefully trying not to resist.

She couldn't help but think about the color of lipstick she used today. It was just as exaggerated as the last time, the color the same as posion. Does he not have spicy eyes (Chinese slang for looking at something awful; equivalent to the phrase "makes my eyes bleed")? is there no psychological barrier?

At 18 years old, she got acquainted with SYH. So far for 2 years, she tried extreme ways to hide her true face, thinking there is a way to disgust him.

If she knew earlier, why would she disguise herself into a person that even ghosts wouldn't look at?

Thinking up to here, YWW suddenly regains her compsure.

Unexpectedly, when she was lost in thought, she was embraced by SYH?

After regaining her composure, what was more shocking was that her neck felt somewhat heavy, SYH hugged her tightly like a pillow in his arms. She didn't know when his head ended up near her neck, his hot breath on her sensitive neck. His breathing was steady and prolonged.

He seems to be asleep...

YWW didn't dare make a noise, waiting half an hour but SYH didn't make the slightest move. She only lightly called out "SYH..."

He still didn't have the slightest reaction.

She finally determined SYH was asleep.

At the entrance not far away , because he didn't feel at ease, was XY who saw this scene. He stared with wide eyes as if seeing an inconceivable scene.

YWW is also very surprised.

Because clearly in her memories, SYH had an extremely serious sleep disorder. Due to his physique, his body has a strong resistance, a lot of drugs do not work for him. Every time he needed to fall asleep, he would have to get a specialized psychiatrist to perform hypnosis.

Even worse, this man's spiritual power was exceptionally abnormal. Not to mention his strong psychological defense, it is difficult to be hypnotized and if he is in a bad mood, it is useless.

The Si family invited countless famous doctors, but none of them had a solution, only saying that if the situation was unable to improve, SYH would only be able to live until 30 years old.

In her past life, her greatest wish was to hold on until SYH turned 30 years old.

Just unexpectedly she died in front of SYH...

Here is the MTL of the author's note
    [The male host is name Si Yehan from the beginning, the middle has to reform a time male host name, what looks is under the own attention of that edition name, is sorry that forgives my fickleness \/(愒o愒) \/~~]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It started with bullet points... and ended with a full chapter :blobxd:.
    Is it just me, or is heavy makeup seen as ugly in Chinese novels? *thinks of beauty gurus on youtube and instragram models* How badly did she put it on? xDDD

Elliana, Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The power of evolution is strong.
    It sounds like she tried to put on heavy metal or rocker make up (ex: black lip stick), but heavier than what's considered the norm.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Looks fine to me~ I just can't picture how bad it has to be to be considered ugly. If your face has a good base, anything looks good.

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks pretty normal to me but I guess in the novel, she puts on wayyy too much. There's also the thing with the fake black mark on her face (which she luckily didn't get tattoo'd on). It's probably best to guess that under all the make up, she's a true beauty (unless wearing all that make up during the past 2 years made skin not as healthy).

14. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah, sorry it's taking me forever to translate these chapters. This is the last published chapter though so yay!

Ch 6

YWW naturally looked at XY, her expression was as if she was cursing him.

She opened her mouth to speak, resulting in XY hurriedly signalling her to keep quiet, silently pleading with his hands, mouthing: "SYH did not sleep for three days!"

He hasn't slept for 3 days?

Is he angry that she tried to escape?

For the last 2 years, she has never given up on escaping, this time she is the closest she's been to obtaining her freedom. Just a little more and she can board the ship to go abroad....

But the price is heavy.

Before, although SYH forced her to stay, he never touched her. 3 days ago was the first time.

This was why she always thought her disguise/camouflage was useful.

Here XY relaxed, but suddenly the cell phone rang in the quiet living room, similar to a startling thunderclap.

XY was scared out of his wits, almost threw the cell phone, but was able to hurriedly press the off button.

But it was too late.

The big devil was awakened by the noise, slowly opening his eyes that were without any human sentiment/feelings. Looking at him was like looking at the dead. The blood in XYH's body seems to have been frozen.

YWW was also frightened miserably!

SYH releases a terrible aura when he gets out of bed, if awakened in the middle, it is simply doomsday.

Panic stricken, YWW subconciously reached out with one hand, covering SYH's eyes and used her other hand to gently stroke his soft hair saying "It's alright...rest..."

One second passed by...

Two seconds passed by...

Three seconds pass by...

SYH did not make a sound.

After waiting for a while, YWW retracted the hand that covered SYH's eyes and then saw the man quietly close his eyes and then fell into a deep sleep.

XY's frozen blood finally returns to normal. He almost collapses, looking at YWW with eyes that held a trace of gratitude.

YWW maintained that posture all night.

She didn't know when she fell asleep, but when she woke up, the sun was shinning. However, she was lying in the bed of the master bedroom, but there was no trace of SYH.

YWW rubbed her eyes while trying to sit up, resulting in her hands having eyeliner, false lashes, and shiny eye shadow all over it.

Which girl does not like to look good, does not know that sleeping with makeup on harms the skin, but for the last 2 years she slept like this not daring to remove any of it.

Now knowing that such efforts are useless, she feels relieved.

She can finally revert to her original appearance.

From the 18 year old fresh and tender faced girl, for an entire 2 years, she almost forgot what she originally looked like.

The first thing to remove are the large areas of bloody tattoos.

Fortunately, because she is afraid of pain, she didn't listen to SMQ to get permanent tattoos. The ones she has can be washed off with water and solution.

YWW looked for a long time before finally finding the box that held the solution. She took the solution, cleansing cotton, and other tools as well as a box from SYH containing a facial mask into the bathroom.

First, she removed the seven or eight earrings, then the dog chain necklace, followed by removing any makeup. Finally she poured solution into the tub, and climbed in...

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I might consider not writing out the chapters for this.. Might just stick with good ol bullets/short summaries. it seems way harder than HM imo. Props to you though!! Kind of glad you did the chapter translations. There's some stuff I don't think I even notice since I was skimming through the chapter (like the ML not touching the MC until 3 days ago).:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  16. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... I don't know how that happened.... LOL :ROFLMAO: Hope you enjoyed it though.

Thanks! Yeah, I tried doing bullet points, but it ended up being almost as long as actually translating it (though I could skip parts I didn't understand...lol). So it eventually led to me just doing/cleaning the MTL. Comparing the MTL of HM and this, I'd say HM is much easier. Depending on how lazy I am/how much time I have, I'll probably switch from short summaries/bullets and full on MTLs like ch 4-6.

I think it has to do more with Asian beauty standards. Heavy make-up is kind of the norm in the US/ the West, whereas Asian countries tend for the dewy and/or natural makeup look. So to them, the above is probably a bit too much. Plus coupled with a bunch of fake tattoos, it probably is over the top to Asian society.

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels like we might as well make the bullets really long unless we decide to do a MTL in the end. :blobxd:

18. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    True. :blobsmilehappyeyes: I'm wondering if the chapter length is longer than HM too...

19. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    True thoughts: So...this ML forced the MC to live with him despite her already loving someone else, then when she continuously tried to escape, he ended up raping her. Hm... And now the MC has to force herself to accept the rapist in order not to get confined and further abused. Just great. And because her ex fiance doesn't love her, she has to settle for the rapist who 'loves' her in order to escape the nightmarish life of the past iteration.

Jaded thoughts: Good thing the ML is super beautiful, rich, and powerful. :blobexpressionless:So, what happens next? :blobpopcorn:

CottonKey, Rangeles, Hae_UNa and 6 others like this.
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious to find out how (IF) he fell in love with her and his reasoning for imprisoning her... I swear though, if this story takes as long as HM did to destroy NXL to ruin the friend, I'm gonna :mad: