Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I've seen enough of those to say that if you have a pretty face, anything you do will still look pretty good reagrdless. I guess only the ML isn't shallow around there haha. I get the different beauty standards tho. Probably has to do with innocence, purity and gentleness.

Hae_UNa, Kalione, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  2. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. Except, I'm not sure if she broke up the GYZ before then. By the time he comes to pick her up, it seems that hey broke up for a while.
    Also, not sure if the MC is forcing herself to accept ML in her current life. Right now, she's just trying to get along with him long enough to obtain her freedom. She understands why their relationship was so bad in her first life, so she is taking action to prevent others from being able to manipulate him or her. In her first life, they didn't really trust each other which only made their problems worse.
    I think somewhere along the way she ends up falling for him, though I agree that it seems pretty flimsy. But hey, if she makes different choices, maybe the whole yandere ML doesn't happen? Either way, I'm kind of disappointed that the author didn't choose to do a light-hearted story like HM. This novel seems a bit dark right off the bat...

LOL. Let's hope it doesn't take that long either! Also if it has such a anticlimactic resolution, then I'll still be pretty disappointed.

I do think the ML is slightly in love with MC. I wonder why he said it has to be her in chapter 1 and definitely his motivation for imprisoning her.

Hae_UNa, Vishaakha, Kalione and 5 others like this.
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, how did the MC meet the ML for the first time ?? have it explained ?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe HM's plot setting didn't meet the requirements of the authors angst writing standards thus, this story was born.. :blobxd:
    Nope. No information on that yet!

5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:
    I guess the ML saw the MC before she had makeup and fell in love cause of her character/face/will then he saw her suffering (I guess from the broken relationship, as was told in some comments here) and decided to make her his now that she is free.

Who knows~

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    In the past life, she loved GYZ regardless, and was thinking of running away with his help and believing he loves her back. But now that she knows it was all her delusions, she can't rely on him and has to butter up the ML.
    That part where the ML forcefully kisses MC on the couch and she forced herself not to resist gave me a good glimpse of their future. That's why I'm thinking she'll pretend to accept him until she ends up accepting him. Rapist ML gets what he wants, no repercussions.
    It seems that the yandere has always been in the ML. Hopefully he'll turn it against his enemies rather than his 'beloved' this time.

CottonKey, Elliana, Hae_UNa and 4 others like this.
  7. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...true. I think a part of her trying not to resist stems from 7 years worth of memories of abuse and such. I mean it would be a natural reflex to resist. However, I guess the author is trying to use the fact that she's starting anew to say that MC has no reason that can justify her resisting in this life.

I don't know how I feel about this story's plot just yet. I have a feeling that if it goes the way you're predicting, then the author is going to find a way to conveniently make the ML's backstory very touching and make him seem like less of a yandere and the MC magically falls in love.

8. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the best synopsis translation I could do. @kiara8 @elparis

"This guy, how heavy is his taste, he's still able to eat?" Waking up, she looked at her reflection in the mirror, explosive hair, tattoos, and a demon-like face. Look at her for more than a second and you'll have spicy eyes (your eyes will bleed-aka she looks really ugly).

Before her rebirth, she was in love with someone else, bent on escaping, and after having relations with him, hates him deep to his bones.

After her rebirth, she looked at the beauty on the bed, seriously thinking, the one who left his shadow in the past, seemingly should be him?

In her past life, her mind was muddled, she tried to get rid of the outstandingly beautiful husband that she didn't want, was victimized by slag men and cheap women, and her most trusted friend brainwashed her. In the end she found people rebelling and friends deserting (isolated and alone).

In this lifetime, all of the evil people scheming and longing for her divorce should yield. Sorry but this young miss's IQ is on the line!

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll edit the first post!

Lazy hypocrite and kaguya0401 like this.
  10. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, one of the author's previous works also has a baby and from the synopsis/description, it looks pretty funny.

11. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We should make a thread for that too muahahha :blobxd::blobxd:

Yes~ this novel is kind of dark. I do like yandere MLs though if they aren't too crazy (because they're all crazy to a certain extent) :blobnosebleed:

Haha I'm just waiting for the ML to be blown away by her beautiful looks and then tell her to continue doing her dark makeup because he doesn't want other guys looking at her :blobxd:

Seeing how yandere the ML is, I think this novel might be like other reincarnation novels where he cried and prayed to God to give him another chance after finding out she died. We'll see~ I wanna know what his reaction was :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Thank you for the bullets, chapters, and synopsis!! Yeah the first chapter took me 2x as long as a normal HM chapter :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    If you guys want to continue doing translations/summaries I can help so long as the author doesn't spam us with too much chapters at once :cookie:
    When she had a perfect chance at the reveal :blobxd:

Edit: I don't think she'll pretend to be in love with him but just comply with his wishes until he reaches 30 years old (I want to learn more about that)

Hae_UNa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  12. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. :ROFLMAO: Hopefully it's not as difficult to MTL as this one. The description is pretty funny from what I understood (stuff happens, there's a 5 y.o bun, his parents aren't together, mom is at home and dad is getting married, he runs off and clings to the groom/dad's leg at the wedding...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

I'm going to continue with the bullets/summaries/MTLs for as long as I can, since my classes don't start up until October. Just for transparency, I'm posting the TLs on a WordPress page (it's not monetized btw) just for those that want to keep up with the TLs, but don't want to sift through the other posts in the thread. If that's a problem or you don't want your TL/summary/bullets on there, let me know. I don't want to cause any trouble.

Also, I'm translating ch. 2 and 3 since all of the other chapters are done.

13. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH that sounds so cute!!! :blobpats::blobpats: So jealous ;_; my school starts in September *sighs* I'll try to help a lot before then~~ I'm totally fine with that for that chapter and in the future :aww: You should put it up on the NU list if it isn't already there :blobpeek: I think this one is difficult in particular because the author is using more similes and idioms because she's trying to describe how monstrous and beastly this guy is >_>

Edit: only thing is I go back and edit grammar sometimes since I always post hurriedly ;-; if you can look it over before you post that would be lovely~ don't want my name being synonymous with bad grammar :blobxd:

14. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling this novel is gonna make me get upset frustrated and mind boggled. The plot is alright for now but there are many questions like why did she like her fiance. What made her ex friend want the ML aside from status and looks. How the MC and Ml met. What happened during her confinement in the last life that led up to the event of her death and rebirth. Etc.Etc.

Kalione likes this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    If this is the right novel I'm remembering, then it's somewhat depressing-- I remember skimming through it before, something happened to the MC (I think it was due to the ML) that caused her to develop a mental disorder(?) and a fear of thunder(?). I don't think the ML knew the MC had a child during the time she had been MIA from his life. The son wanted to know about his father or something so the MC told him to go find him then when the TV was showing the father about to be married, the son recognized him (forgot how he knew his fathers face) and somehow got to the wedding and stopped the wedding by going out and calling the ML daddy then people realize he looked like the ML.. on the side note, the ML really didn't want to marry the woman, he had hoped that the MC would show up to stop it herself or something but instead his son did... MC saw her son at the wedding from the TV and went over to go get him.. ML gets hit by a car as a result. ML convinces MC to see him at the hospital cause him being here is 'her fault' (an excuse), later he finds out about her fear and disorder after seeing how she reacted when I think there was a thunderstorm when they were at the hospital...

CottonKey, Elliana, Hae_UNa and 5 others like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what was his reaction of having a kid? ....did he leave the bride? ....what did he tell the mc?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly this is all I remember but if we do make a spoiler thread for it later, if I'm up for some angst and misunderstandings, then I'll read through it for real instead of skimming through it.

Hae_UNa, Nanashy and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me a translated name and i'll make one! :D

Lazy hypocrite and Kittsune like this.
  19. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg... no.... it sounds like one of those stories with a spineless ML who treats the MC poorly and then the MC magically forgives him as if there are no other guys in this world.... :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Elliana, Hae_UNa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  20. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Will do. I will have to look back through mine and probably replace the acronyms...if I'm not too lazy haha.

This sounds like the right one. I didn't know it was this angsty sounding though. :(

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.