Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I might be nitpicking but this is creepy as hell think about it from your point of view. You're doing your part of the work while the other party is busily objectify you. How in the world this author is thinking female body? is she thinking just because other party is seemingly handsome should she be ok with unsolicited touches that should be considered as sexual harassment?

ravenjaz and lazynoodles like this.
  2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Take note of that last sentence, that some actions of SYH is dislikable & unreasonable, while YWW has to struggle with that.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  3. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - In the past, YWW clearly knew how terrible SYH was
    - But, she was stubborn and wouldn't accept other people's view point. There was never a time when she acted weak and flexible
    - He hopes that YWW had thought things through, she better not have improper thoughts
    - Otherwise, it'll be her own fault if she suffers hardships
    - From an onlooker's point of view, he knew it was wrong for SYH to disregard the girl's wishes in order to keep her by his side
    - But to discuss what's right and wrong with a death god that climbed out of hell and has no human emotions? This itself is a mistake

Oohhh where was this? I totally missed it! So SX knows that SYH is keeping YWW against her will?

Hae_UNa likes this.
  4. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    Huepute, Hae_UNa and TheEscapist like this.
  5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahhh about that...iget your resentment but it's only the beginning of the story right.
    Like for example in Wife, I Am the Baby’s Father, I hated the ML as much as I hate SYH.
    - He was blinded by the false framing and FL origin, ended up tormenting FL, he treated her roughly (180° different from before), bcuz he thought that she wanted to kill him for revenge.
    - FL was a pure girl who devoted her heart and loyalty but the ML was blind to all that, believing she was putting a facade.
    -He didn't properly investigate, bcuz there was no proof she was innocent (damn!). The story ended with ambiguous happy ending which is satisfying and I still wanted the ML to die even though he finally regretted & opened his eyes.(I know, I know I'm savage)
    - He owed her too much though. My God ah, that same ML had otherworldly beautiful seductive features with riches too.
    - And I even teared up a lot as I read the FL's tragic story. Like seriously how can her heart still loved him after all the torment?? But it was all worth it.
    -I wanted to drop it halfway though, but bcuz it was a completed novel I still moved on. Damn loved the story, but not the romance.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    ravenjaz and Hae_UNa like this.
  6. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that novel, it was so sad! Even if the ending was supposed to be HE/OE, I hate it when the FL is so long suffering and the author doesn't put in any redeeming or fluffy parts where FL actually kicked ass or fought back...it was just pain after pain for me.

This one was soooo sad !

Hae_UNa and Miaka_Mei like this.
  7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    @TheEscapist righttttt it was inexplicably sad! My heart breaks each time he hurt her, while she silently endured bcuz she knows no one would believe in her... I loathe him & want ML to die! But simply dying is no good at all. Well whatever. #silentlyprayingforXinCihappiness

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    Hae_UNa and TheEscapist like this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    @TheEscapist and @Miaka_Mei I didn't find it sad at all. I thought they deserved everything they got. FL willingly married the man who killed her parents, then actually fell in love with him. ML married the daughter of the people he hated and murdered, so naturally he couldn't trust her 100% in his heart. Why marry at all? The plot was so contrived and forced. Because of their stupidity they hurt the innocent people around them, and drove the not so innocent villainess into action. And it's not like ML didn't know the villainess was unhinged, he just let it go. FL was just floating along with the plot passively. The whole novel's point was just to make readers cry, but it felt so dull to me. Boring characters and predictable plot progression. I still have to wonder why people eat this shit up. Is abuse and dumb characters so fun to read about?

9. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's entertaining, just like this one I'd presume. I haven't read this one yet, though. Plot seems frustrating enough for me to give it a go.

10. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad

Dude you're so straight-forward. Not a bad thing, reminds me of JunWuXie. But this novel has it's own querks. That which prove to show that the world had many pitiful dull white lotus like the FL. It's a universe which depicts what happens if u simply follow the flow, not braving to live proudly. Yeah maybe I'm masochistic. The good thing is it triggers one's mind, "Would I let myself be wronged like this poor FL? NO WAY." In a way, that helps builds courage.

Edit: I always love to enjoy the tiny goodness in one's story, but I can't shake off this dislikeness for the ML thou. Hahahaha. Don't be tricked by my positiveness, I've always been a nitpicking person who had conflict in oneself. Sometimes emotions gets the better of our rational reason right? Same goes for the characters too.
    Oh yeah have anyone ever told u you're good at drawing the bad impression from initially good impression? My God your ability in irritating ppl can match NingXiaoYao hahahahaha. :blobpeek:

ludagad likes this.
  11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's frustrating, but there is one merit - the MC seems the active type. I say seems because sometimes she also lets herself drift along with others' decisions and plot progression, like the plot happens to her, it's not her making things happen. But sometimes, she acts. She also has plans, though I might have to wait 200 chapters before she does something toward those.

I've been told I give a good first impression, in the sense that I seem nice and easy to use (doormat). Meh. It's all the people I've met in my life who have turned me into this now, or more like, me gradually losing my patience because of them.

Anyway, I can see your point. Again, I sound very mean, but it's the novels I hate, not the people who read them. Though I do disdain, a little bit, the authors who write them. So what I wrote was not meant as an attack.

Though yeah, I do still wonder where the merit in those novels full of abuse and forced drama/tragedy is that so many people enjoy reading them. Normally, wouldn't someone living the FL's life in such a novel rebel, fall out of love, attempt harm on someone or herself? Any realism is gone for the sake of making the FL a saintess who meekly goes along with the plot. It doesn't feel like a real human being. Strangely enough, only the villains feel real to me in such stories, maybe because they're imperfect humans who actively do things because of some desire. Honestly, without them, the plot wouldn't even be moving, because the main leads just sit around and wait for things to happen to them.

As I get older, I start empathizing with the villains more, maybe that's why I give you the impression of one. Still, people are allowed to like whatever they want, I just wouldn't wish it to happen to them in real life >_<;; So I probably won't understand why they enjoy it till the day I die. But my personal taste is escapist novels where things go right for the MC, so there's that. The novels that make me feel bad feel like they're wasting my free time, pointless. I guess it's a very selfish thinking.

insteadofdeath and Miaka_Mei like this.
  12. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link

Hahahahah chillax. I've had tons of friends who seemed rude but truly they're good people. I loved & hated them for it. Please don't take it to ur heart haha.

Why so sensitive, u even took the time to type in such kind reply. (*Controlling laughter*). Do steel ur heart broh, it's fine to be direct sometimes. It's better than letting someone remain as a fool and suffers worse later anyway. Besides, it's tiring to be alert of everyone's feelings all the time.

Even the kindest ppl have unintended enemies lol. People need to grow steel in their hearts, learn to give and accept advices no matter how painful it may sounded. There's always that little truth in the mouth of a jealous/vicious person. Some critics sounded harsh but it's good for our growth.

It's easy to fall into those actions of the vicious villain's. But to bravely confront & endured them? Just how many ppl cud do it, could fight the devil in them? Some things in life are too hard to endure for normal, but these strong ppl endure bcuz they knew the time to confront them hasn't arrived.

13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    My nature is sensitive xDD. I always try not to personally attack people when I express my opinions, and I do take others' opinions to heart. Or at least try to understand them even if they're fundamentally different to mine. But I also agree on this - it's important to have an opinion and it's also good to express it instead of keeping quiet. Wrong, right, ignorant, doesn't matter, at least that way people can learn a few things outside their scope of understanding.

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    The good could never truly understand the evil;
    The evil could never truly understand the good.

15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, that already goes in a philosophical direction. There are a lot of philosophies trying to understand morals - good and evil, the lines between them and what human nature essentially is. Personally, I like the yin-yang principle, which would imply that in each good person there's some evil, and in evil people there's some good. Understanding each other all depends on empathy. But understanding and agreeing with is not the same in any case xDD. I find the experience more valuable. Having your mind open and pliable to changes is beneficial to a person, at least that's what I think.

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I had this one sensitive friend, basically a white lotus flower. I couldnt stand that she was too easily swayed or more direct: EASILY MANIPULATED. It was a miracle I didn't slap her face, simply shouting and pinching her.

I pointed out both her good point while highlighting the bad ones. Mwahahaha
    What, i'm not her mother. Dont expect me to protect her all the time, this kind of dumb ppl needs to grow up, damn it! I'd be conflicted to hurt her, but i still did so. Peiii i dont care if she hates me on that moment, better than she hated me later for not reminding her. HMPH!

17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds so familiar... I have a friend like that too. Incredibly naive when it come to men especially. I think she eventually got used to me being very direct about certain issues. To the point she wasn't even getting offended anymore... That's how often I've head to tell her some truths. But it's better than seeing her get cheated by some scum who doesn't love her. Like she told him she likes him, and his response was 'I don't love you, but I can sleep with you. Maybe if we're together long enough, I'll come to have feelings for you.' It sounds so honest, but it's so manipulative at the same time :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::notlikeblob:. Not to mention sleazy as hell.

18. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    That's dumb beyond reason. Is she brain-dead? Tell her this "This world is a cruel world, it's not a fairy tale. Dumbass."

P. S. I'M NOT HER FRIEND and I don't want her as one. So I'm being too openly rude here. Heh :cookie:

19. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I might have told her things along those lines... I think love can make some people brain-dead. Because she stayed in love with him for more than a year after he told her that. She was even seeing him for a while (without telling me cause she knew how I'd react), and though they never went to third base, she let him do a lot to her. And the way he spoke to her was always belittling her and making her feel unworthy (classic manipulator). I've decided not to judge her as that might push her away from me. It's better to be around for support when the inevitable happens and she comes crying. I give her enough warnings, it's up to her whether to listen or not. The rest is her life experience and personal growth. One day she'll wisen up. She still has some limits at least, so I'm not too worried about her future.

20. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad
    What you see is what you get. That's what I like about the way you express yourself. (y)

ludagad likes this.