Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 103 is up.

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaa I'm almost half way done with the summary for it. :blobhero:

alexfilia, Vishaakha, ludagad and 3 others like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like people can debunk the idea of SX idolizing SYH because apparently according to YWW's POV, it seems that SX hates SYH.

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 103
    YWW shrunk back and withdrew her feet. She saw that the young man's slender hands tying her shoelace into a perfect bow knot. He tells her don't be nervous, he holds no malice towards her, it's just... YWW looked at him suspiciously and asks him just what? He asks her that he just wants to stay by her side. YWW was speechless. How can this juvenile suddenly change! SX is basically giving her a confession? YWW stood in place, she suddenly thought of a song where love affairs bloom... what's wrong with the world she reborn into... If her past life was on difficult mode, then after rebirth had simply upgraded into hell mode! Did SX and LD see her real face? After all, her face is the cause of her disasters!

However, she'd been very cautious these days, there's no way she'd exposed her true appearance outside of the dormitory. Not to mention, SX and LD are different, with their identity and views, it's not enough to cause such a big change in attitude towards her. YWW thought of another possibility, although she doesn't know much about SX, she knows SX and SYH's relationship is very bad, it's almost to the point of confrontation, could it be possible that SX found out her relationship with SYH, making it so that he'd try to rob and play with his enemies woman? When she thinks about it, she recalls how SYH had followed her to school last night which was then followed with SX's change of attitude the next day. If this is really the case, with SX hating on SYH, he'll most likely try to grab her!

YWW sincerely tells him that no matter what his purpose is, does he have to be so ruthless? Look at her face carefully and reconsider! Her heavy makeup is enough to cause souls to go into shock! When SX looked at her face, the corner of his mouth twitches, it seemed as if he was fiercely struggling, after taking a deep breath, he restored his gentle look and he tells her that it's nothing, he'll get used to her appearance. YWW was kneeling, with her endless headaches, she pinches between her eyebrows, she gives him a serious look at tells him that she loves her boyfriend so he should give up! If the girl he'd encountered wasn't her, with his identity, background, acting, and his face, it's estimated that no girl would be able to resists him.

But now, no matter what purpose SX had in the end, she's afraid that he'll be disappointed, she is not willing to take her life as a joke. In the end, regardless of waiting for SX's response, YWW hurriedly walked away. Keep your distance! It wasn't until YWW ran far away that she was able to sigh in relief. Who would of thought that when she turned around, she'd see someone just as equal to SX that she didn't want to see. SMQ hurriedly ran over to YWW and tells her that she wanted to see her! YWW asks her what did she wanted to see her for? SMQ exclaimed how doesn't she know? Quick, look at the campus forums! The matter between her and SX had already spread!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I was beginning to lose hope lol. Uploading time so sporadic... I wonder whether the author got the time to write some chapters in advance, or maybe do some planning at least.

Merrymiss likes this.
  6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...:hmm::hmm::hmm:
    So he did he have grudge toward SYH? Not because he fell in love with YWW bc he had met/ seen her previously in SYH's house, right?
    I hope it is though because it seems to be more interesting, while the latter would be like a boring repetition of LD's.

vsukio likes this.
  7. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, so he wants to steal YWW out of spite! I wonder how SYH is going to act against his nephew though.. and I wonder what happened between SX and SYH to make their relationship sour.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming SX does like YWW, could the reason SX hates SYH is because of YWW? And maybe the picture of SYH on SX's phone may have shown YWW on the background so that's why he kept the picture?

9. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    WIth SMQ's appearance, I just hope this won't go the usual pattern...
    SMQ activated her expert spy & journalism skills, send the photo of YWW & SX getting close to SYH -> SYH emitted cold air -> XY cursed and blamed YWW for making SYH angry -> some furnitures might fall victim to SHY's anger -> YWW called SYH and proved her innocent -> HEA

I'm hoping for a slightly improvement from SYH's side.

ludagad, Fieyy-Qa, MiyaMira and 4 others like this.
  10. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    104 is up! YWW gets accused here and there inside a forum, the facts are distorted.....
    Edit: even SYH's name is used? What the heck........

vsukio, Lynne and Merrymiss like this.
  11. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    SMQ's username/ID is "loves Yehan the most"

vsukio and Lynne like this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 104
    Before SX helped her block CX's slap, she had a ominous premonition, she didn't expect things to happen so fast. She went to check out the forums and sure enough, on the home page showed the hottest topic, the most ugliest girl and the most handsome boy in Qing He's story. The title having the ugliest girl and the most handsome boy in Qing He was particularly eye-catching which increased the click rates on the article. The posts talk about how in the start of the exams, detailing how she schemed to get closer to SX. It talks about how she intentionally failed the exams in order to intentionally get closer to SX, cheated to get first on the exams to continue sticking close to him, and cheated how she was pulled out to play Snow White. The entire article blacken her further.

As a result, all the teachers testified, LLH already admitted that her test scores are real, as for the lottery, YWW didn't have the opportunity to draw the stick, how could she have cheated it, if she really was entangled to harassed SX, then when LLH suggest for a change in candidates, why is it that SX spoke out for her? But what matters isn't that people went to check for the authenticity of the story, but rather, they only cared about ripping her to shreds. Who allowed such an ugly person to be so lucky to get close to their male god, for the male god to stand up for her is simply a heinous sin.

Someone comments how they're a student from class F, they saw it with their own eyes how that hideous freak deliberately rubbed SX's body! It was simply disgusting! Another person comments about her ugly appearance and attitude. She should pee on the ground and look at her reflection. It's incredible how she actually dares to try to covet SX! Another person comments how not only does the male god acts nice towards her, he also blames himself for his mistakes! Who wants to kiss that face? If I were him, I'd throw up my entire yesterday night's meal okay? Someone else comments how they shouldn't underestimate that hideous freak. Another person comments how can someone who played around with the Qing He's boss stay? Such a person shouldn't be at Qing He! The last commenter writes how YWW should roll out of Qing He!

Things about LD came out, making it seem like she'd been secretly playing with two people. She knows these things aren't true but she can't explain herself. How could she even explain? To tell them that SX and LD's interest in her is unrequited and that they even confessed to her? She'd be simply asking to die! SMQ looked indignant and asks YWW if she's alright, these people are too much, how can they say such things about her! She couldn't understand how YWW is still living well up until now, she sent those text messages to SYH which he had clearly seen. But not only is she still living well, she hooked LD and even cause SX to treat her specially. While she looked concern for YWW, YWW's lips hooked into an angle. The person who wrote about her playing around with LD was SMQ. But her ID, "loves Yehan the most"... this ID is very meaningful... oh, want to play public opinion against her? She wanted to save what was in her hands for a few days later but it seems that she could put it into good use for her current situation.

13. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to change?

14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Exciting!! *squeals in delight*:aww::aww:
    I feel like all these cliffhangers could make me die from anxiety & excitement LOL

ravenjaz, lazynoodles and Fuyuneko like this.
  15. Akx

Akx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the chapters !!! I just stated reading last night and on the hook for this novel !!! Thank you so much for your efforts!

vsukio and Fuyuneko like this.
  16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I know rightttt the timing is all jumble up. One time it uploaded at constant 11pm-2am, then shifted to 5-6am, suddenly changed to 9pm. WTF??!
    P. S. My country standard time is around UTC+08:00

insteadofdeath likes this.
  17. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    dying inside waiting D:

ravenjaz likes this.
  18. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to see SMQ roasted. SYH is a lost cause, but at least let us see SMQ roasted~
    :D

MatchaGirl and insteadofdeath like this.
  19. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ..*stare*....[​IMG]
    don't mind me, im just here waiting for the next chapter..

Nepaliii and insteadofdeath like this.
  20. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Although none of the smackdowns so far have been very satisfying yet :(