Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys i remember i used to have a website that i made cause I thought I would translate a novel that I like but got dropped.... in the end i was too lazy and never bother doing it. Since were doing the full translation anyways, do anyone want me to post this up and see how far it gets? Some people go on the novelupdate forum but only look for novels. Ill put up your names as well and if you guys got advises it will be great, if not ill just be lazy and let it be. -_-:ROFLMAO:

Hae_UNa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I already posted it on mine (I'm giving credit for any TLs I don't do). Also, the NU page for the novel is set-up too.
    https://lotustranslations.wordpress.com/
    It's actually getting pretty good feedback/responses. I need to update it with the 7-9 TLs though

3. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kk ^_^ glad someone got to it before me cause it'll take me a while since...like I said I'm lazy.

4. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it takes a bit of time to set up and do. But it's reader friendly and nice for those that'll pick up the story later but don't want to be spoiled.

5. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 9 You corrupt ruler
    Hearing this familiar voice, LQ's expression becomes really strange. He brushes up to a stand, entirely knocking over the back of the chair--

“Fuck! Ye…… Ye Wanwan!!!”

How is this possible?

“You went to get plastic surgery!?” LQ stared stupidly.

However, that also wouldn’t be right, what plastic surgery can be that quick. A few days ago he saw her momentarily and she still had that ghost-like appearance.

YWW was so mad she was about to explode, “You got plastic surgery! Great-aunt originally long looked like this! And, where am I fat, you tell me clearly!”

SYH, who always had an indolent and empty look, appeared to have momentarily fallen into a trance.

At this moment, the girl’s eyes seem to be burning with two balls of flames after not having been lively and enthusiastic for a long time.

In anger, YWW suddenly senses a slightly cold hand slowly reach out to cover her at the top of her hair, as if to appease the flared up hair of a small beast, it gently rubs and rubs.

At the same time, a sweet-sounding voice slowly pours into her ear: “Not fat.”

YWW is immediately startled, directing a surprised look towards SYH.

Is she insane? She actually feels that SYH at this moment…... is gentle……

YWW returned from Heaven and later came to realize that she was too agitated, and somewhat embarrassingly murmured, “Of course I’m not fat now……”

SYH: “Before was not fat.”

At the side, LQ immediately looks serious, “Ninth Elder Brother, please feel your conscience and say it again!”

YWW angrily clenches her teeth.

SYH looks helplessly towards LQ, “The city’s eastern territory, I already gave it to Chen Xiu.”

LQ was suddenly dumbfounded, “What? Don’t play like this ah, Ninth Elder Brother! Didn’t you promise to give it to me? In the end, you already gave it to CX, or did you really decide to give it to CX just now, in that one second gong?”

SYH: “Just now.”

LQ: “……!!!”

Come on! Because he said YWW was fat?

“You…… You corrupt ruler!” LQ stopped breathing.

Only to see that SYH not only did not refute, but it seems that SYH very much enjoys this name. His face is expressionless as he opens his mouth, saying: “You should leave, you’re being a hindrance.”

Not only a corrupt leader, but also puts love before friendship, even blamed him for being a hindrance.

LQ’s has brokenheartedly become trash, his tears rush as he runs away.

After LQ leaves, the living room was then left with YWW and SYH, these two individuals.

Having LQ there just now was not bad. Once LQ leaves, YWW’s previously relaxed nerves suddenly begin to tense up. At the side, that man’s sense of presence instantly and infinitely amplifies.

“Eat more.”

On the tray are many pieces of her most loved family breakfast shop’s limited quantity xiaolongbao (a kind of steamed bun).

YWW’s mood is very complicated.

Since her initial appearance, SYH unexpectedly, from beginning to end, did not have any special reaction towards her change.

LQ’s sort of reaction should actually be normal, right?

YWW didn’t hold back and asked a sentence, “SYH, don’t you think I am not the same today?”

SYH finished giving her another prawn dumpling, “What?”

YWW: “My appearance!”

SYH raises his eyebrows, “There’s a difference?”

YYW suddenly choked: “……”

This man isn’t blind, is he?

The man looked at the girl's indescribable expression, gives a low smile, and pinches the girl's delicate chin. His fingers gently brushed over her delicate lips, the low mute voice, like a lover, whispers, “Still equally tasty.”

YYW: "…..."

Equally tasty?!

Her previous, ‘too horrible to look at’ appearance, he actually thought was tasty? Also feels that her present appearance is no different!

YWW was stupefied at the abnormal tastes of a certain pervert……
    ---
    This was a very fun chapter :blobnosebleed::aww: So obviously SYH is not possessive over YWW and that's it ~ he actually wants her to be happy but unfortunate misunderstandings destroyed them in the past.
    I haven't look over this at all :LOL: I'll do that later and edit it...... :sleep::sleep::sleep:
    Does anyone have a better phrase than "Stared dumbfounded"? I don't like how it sounds... it's such a mouthful *__*
    Okay edited~

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  6. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    LQ is cute :blobxd:

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  7. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank yo so much it was so cute. I guess you have can use "awe-struck" to replace.

Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  8. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LQ is 100% LJL being recycled

9. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I like that much better!! :blobxd:
    I can see the similarities. I would say he's a mix between LJL (his vulnerabilities) and JMY (his blunt vulgar-ness). :blobxd::blobxd:

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and kiara8 like this.
  10. Fieyy-Qa

Fieyy-Qa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion SYH is a bit like Little Bun though... I mean. Look at the way he answers/acts around YWW. Cute and quiet. Ah.. but his feelings towards the MC (YWW) is more of a like towards the opposite gender (Probably? Maybe?) rather than family-like

Lazy hypocrite, kiara8 and Aiki like this.
  11. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am just a bit confused, if the main couple are already married, why do people think, especially ML's friend that he was just playing with MC and he will toss her aside! i mean if he thinks of the MC as a toy, he wouldn't have married her right? but everyone keeps thinking that she is his toy :unsure: does that mean they are not married yet or what ?:confused:

12. miragine

miragine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are not married . I think she is his lover.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  13. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen he is more like her kidnapper/ abuser.
    I didn't see any indication of love from her side

14. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I think bedaffled can be used or maybe baffled?

Aiki and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  15. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    staring with a stupified gaze
    stupidly stared
    stared, greatly astonished
    stared with a stunned gaze

Lazy hypocrite, Aiki and kiara8 like this.
  16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10 bullets :
    - From today on, YWW wanted to dress beautifully
    - SYH asks her if there's a problem, she says no, SYH chuckles
    - YWW looks at him in horror
    - He's more dazzling than usual, not as eerie, violent, or indifferent, she didn't expect to see him smile..
    - She realizes he's in a good mood, she think it's cause of the well rest last night
    - YWW gets a message saying it's her final exams, she has to come attend or she won't be able to be a junior
    - In her past life, she didn't take the exam so she had to repeat being a sophomore
    - Due to SYH restricting her, she was unable to attend school anymore so her studies fell..
    - Because she tried to escape 3 days ago, she became restricted, but now it's different
    - This time, she wants to go do the exam
    - YWW asks SYH if she can go to school, the moment she spoke, the pressure in the room dropped, SYH's face turned cold
    - YWW continue speaking, she said if she doesn't take the final exam, she can't raise into a junior
    - SYH says he can make her ascend, YWW is speechless
    - SYH has the ability to raise her ranks and directly get her diploma, what does that mean to her?
    - Although it wasn't easy to expect, YWW couldn't help but to be somewhat disappointed
    - She no longer had the appetite to eat her favorite buns, she whispered 'no'
    - SYH's face turned more gloomy
    - YWW didn't want to anger him so she said she's just casually speaking, she doesn't want to go to school
    - SYH didn't speak, he watched YWW's complexion dimmed then panic and tried to compromise
    - He hates that look on her face
    - YWW felt helpless, SYH was difficult to please
    - She said she doesn't want to go anymore, why does he still look like he wants to kill?

The misunderstandings and lack of communication between the two hurts me :notlikeblob:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Elliana, Hae_UNa, annkanni and 15 others like this.
  17. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw your comment before the bullets and I was like gahhh nooo :notlikeblob::blobangery: but I think he's going to do the right thing next chapter! I have hope in him :blobtriumph: ty~~ :cookie:

kaguya0401, Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  18. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read or TL'ed ch 9 and 10, but I have a feeling that the misunderstanding in this novel might rival Poisoning the World. God that novel was irritating once the ML came into play.

Hae_UNa, wafflebeauty, Cuphea and 2 others like this.
  19. Cuphea

Cuphea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate that part:notlikeblob: that's why i stopped reading poisoning the world:facepalm::blobconfused:

kaguya0401 likes this.
  20. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tink fr now, lets just wait and see. I mean in the first life, it was flfue to misunderstanding tat everythin went wrong. So i tink now, she will try to resove tho conflicts n understand him more. On a huge note, thank you so much to all of the translators!!!:)

CrimsonJade and Lazy hypocrite like this.